PDA

View Full Version : How World War III will start (have some humor)

DemonArchangel
06-05-2005, 20:22
How World War III will start? Well, here a few potential causes (Link in your own mind, what happens next)

*A few teenage pranksters drain the massive beer resevoirs under the German Reichstag. Deprived of alcohol, German legislators start believing what the Neo Nazis say.

*China invades Taiwan.

*Indian Code Monekys begin demanding higher wages.

*Al Qaida attacks Mecca in a fratricidal manuever.

*PanzerJager's tank divisions begin pouring across the Canadian Border

*Britain tries to re-establish its empire.

*Israel attacks other Middle Eastern Countries in a pre-emptive strike.

*The Soviet Union didn't really fall. That's what they wanted you to think.

*The Catholic Church again attempts to retake the "holy" land.

BDC
06-05-2005, 20:42
Some Italian politician will make one too many rude remarks about German holidaymakers, and it will all start with that.

ShadesPanther
06-05-2005, 20:46
* Someone finally goes "postal" after the amount of Indian callcentre monkies calling him, butchering his name and trying to sell him crap he clearly doesn't want

*Jamster Headquaters gets blown up which is actually the Front for those evil Commie-Nazis who start WWIII in response

Samurai Waki
06-05-2005, 20:47
We will see the rise of a Penguin Militaristic Autocracy in Antarctica... with their impressive abilities of reproduction the Penguin Armies will Arm themselves with the best weaponry available, and slowly from South to North overrun Humanity in a waves of Brave Penguin Warriors... leading to Humanities slavery by our penguin overlords...All Hail the Penguins!

A.Saturnus
06-05-2005, 21:31
The software industry will try to establish TCPA worldwide. Linus Torvalds calls the open source resistence to arms.

BDC
06-05-2005, 21:54
The software industry will try to establish TCPA worldwide. Linus Torvalds calls the open source resistence to arms.
My militia is already awaiting the call to arms.

Lazul
06-05-2005, 21:58
*one nuke goes of... doesnt really matter where, everyone will go paranoid beyond belief and tadaaa; armagedon! :bow:

Ironside
06-05-2005, 22:06
The Hundred years war gets renamned to the 700-years war.

Ianofsmeg16
06-05-2005, 22:13
i beleive the ginger's will take over the world, therefore starting world war III, so if you gingerist, you'd better watch out

ShadesPanther
06-05-2005, 22:23
i beleive the ginger's will take over the world, therefore starting world war III, so if you gingerist, you'd better watch out

Gingers are dying out

So they have to make their move soon.......

doc_bean
06-05-2005, 22:41
*The Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3 get released, rabid fanboys start a massive killing spree

*The Chinese steal the Coca Cola recipe

*France gets tired of everyone laughing with their military achievements, decides to invade the US

*Castro reinstalls some missiles aimed at Florida, Bush thinks this is good way to cut the Medicare budget, the retired overthrow the government

*Navaros gets a following

*random English football team wins random league

*Germans get tired of having all those other countries vote down the constitution, decide to force it unto them

Kagemusha
06-05-2005, 23:02
I still think that the Dutch conspiracy Starts it with their balloons. :balloon2:
Just look at the frontrooms talk your own language thread.There is all the proof you ever need. :help:

Blodrast
06-05-2005, 23:08
Microsoft takes over half of the world and wages war against the remaining resistance.

DemonArchangel
06-05-2005, 23:25
Navaros has a following. It's at

link (http://www.godhatesfags.com/) Warning: objectionable language.

IceTorque
06-06-2005, 01:14
WWIII has already started.

RabidGibbon
06-06-2005, 01:47
The Barbarian Invasion XP fails to fix the load/save game bug, and legions of disaffected total war players take to the streets to force CA to release a patch that does.

Law enforcement agencies attempt to restore order but are over run by the superior tactics of thousands of arm chair generals who have been many years in virtual training. Within the week the cheesiest TW players have seized control of all the worlds superpowers using hideous "cav blob spam" tactics and several rival empires make war on each other in an attempt to seize 50 provinces and be declared victorious!!!

Proletariat
06-06-2005, 03:07
*The Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3 get released, rabid fanboys start a massive killing spree

*The Chinese steal the Coca Cola recipe

*France gets tired of everyone laughing with their military achievements, decides to invade the US

*Castro reinstalls some missiles aimed at Florida, Bush thinks this is good way to cut the Medicare budget, the retired overthrow the government

*Navaros gets a following

*random English football team wins random league

*Germans get tired of having all those other countries vote down the constitution, decide to force it unto them

Easily the funniest thing posted here in weeks.

bmolsson
06-06-2005, 03:25
China decides to expand its borders..... That will happen within 20 years.....

Kaiser of Arabia
06-06-2005, 03:53
I take over Leichtenstein...nuff said.

clayton ballentine
06-06-2005, 03:56
i think it will start with the US sending a atom bomb over to russia or russia sending a atom bomb over here and other countries will get involved and it will start from there

Productivity
06-06-2005, 04:25
Bartix invades America.

Laridus Konivaich
06-06-2005, 04:32
* My sister is using the computer when I really want to be online

* Somebody deletes the babe thread

* A politician tells the truth

Ianofsmeg16
06-06-2005, 10:13
Gingers are dying out

So they have to make their move soon.......

the gingers are on the increase thanks to inter hairial breeding, but unfortunatly these half breeds to not have the srength of their ginger forefathers......so were arming our six year old children with shotguns and M16s supplied by the bush administration

Ja'chyra
06-06-2005, 11:33
I take over Leichtenstein...nuff said.

Would anyone notice?

I think we all know it'll all start when I am late home one Friday night because I went for "Just one (t)" pint with my mates, thus begins WWIII The War of the Sexes (t). ~:eek: :duel:

Beirut
06-06-2005, 11:44
*PanzerJager's tank divisions begin pouring across the Canadian Border

Operation Thundering Maples put into action by Canadian government. Panzer's tanks collectiovely say "Oh s***!!!" and beat one helluva hasty retreat, offering profuse apologies while backing up at 60mph.

And you think we're kidding... :evilgrin:

Al Khalifah
06-06-2005, 12:17
A coalition of McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut and Burger King unite and kill off the majority of the worlds population with a selection of new 'healthy' yet affordable alternatives.
The remaining population form a resistance movement called the Subway Alliance, but a great schism between the 6" and the Foot-Longers causes the group to significantly weaken and almost become extinct. Petty divisions over issues such as whether the foot-long is or merely represents the spirit of a healthy life style and the translation of the menu into properly spelt English do not prevent ultimate victory for the SA.

TonkaToys
06-06-2005, 13:32
George Lucas announces the next "Final Trilogy" of the Star Wars saga:
1) The Watery Saviour - an in depth look at Jar Jar Binks' childhood and how he became the heroic figure that is the Gungan's only hope against an evil empire of robots (because having evil people is not PC anymore).
2) From The Trees - a study of Ewok culture and how they originally descended from peaceful, intelligent bear like creatures into warmongering, bow twanging, rock throwing, operation "Thundering Maple" using warriors able to defeat technologically superior Imperial Stormtroopers.
3) The Return Of The Nerds - the final final final installment sees a bunch of single men able to quote lines from any Star Wars movie boring evil pub-goers into submission.

Naturally this polarises civilisation into those that believe that George can do no wrong (and even if it is a pants film, the music still rocks) against those that hate the fact that the legacy of the original Star Wars trilogy has been tarnished by the second trilogy.

Ja'chyra
06-06-2005, 14:13
3) The Return Of The Nerds - the final final final installment sees a bunch of single men able to quote lines from any Star Wars movie boring evil pub-goers into submission.

Dammit, it's already begun :hide:

A.Saturnus
06-06-2005, 16:05
Bartix invades America.

Maybe, but what units do Bartix have??

Don Corleone
06-06-2005, 16:08

* Somebody deletes the babe thread

Hey, Byzantine Prince insulted Solypsist so much, he quit doing the Babe Thread. If ever there were a case to be made for a real world lynching for one's activities on a chat board.... If Big John hadn't have saved the day, half the male org members would currently be driving around Western Canada looking for an obnoxious teenager with a Greek accent.

I personally think WWIII will begin in tears. Hooters Air (http://www.hootersair.com) will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection from the federal government. As they haven't made substantial campaign contributions for either major party, their request will be denied. In an effort to prop up the sagging airline, revenue will be drained away from the restaurant division, and the calander division, resulting in a total collapse. Pot bellied, beer swilling middle aged men across America will unite in an enraged crusade to bring the hotties back to their hometown. As worldwide press captures the story, pot bellied, beer swilling middle age men around the world will take up arms in an effort to assert their rights to good wings, cheap beer, and hot waitresses in gym shorts.

ah_dut
06-06-2005, 21:28
I think Solypist would have left anyway...he did say he was going to leave.

WWIII will start when people like Kukrikhan and Devdave or the world for that matter, runs out of beer

kiwitt
06-06-2005, 22:41
Latest News

"World War III has just finished. Smoke was seen streaming from houses all the world. This was fought between, Chinese, Americans, Germans, French and others. It erupted overnight and was over within hours.

Stunned persons were seen exiting their smokiing houses and collapsing. Emergency services were called to 1,000's of homes.

An investigation into the cause of the war and it was discoved to be a Joint Release of the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360 and a Muliplayer Internet RTS Wargame that was the cause.

The internet crawled to a halt as these two entered the game, which included PCs. All the XBox 360s and Playstation 3 machines died under the pressure asserted by the PCs.

The smoke coming from the houses was found to be the burnt out carcasses of these two wannebe game machines. They could not compete with the Hi-res, customisation options and other features that set the PC apart from other game machines."

Long live the PC - the best RTS machine by far

Kaiser of Arabia
06-06-2005, 23:31
Would anyone notice?

I think we all know it'll all start when I am late home one Friday night because I went for "Just one (t)" pint with my mates, thus begins WWIII The War of the Sexes (t). ~:eek: :duel:
I think they would notice when our nucler weapons program goes public!
*watches Paris go up in a mushroom cloud* muwhahaha!

Ja'chyra
06-07-2005, 11:14
I think they would notice when our nucler weapons program goes public!
*watches Paris go up in a mushroom cloud* muwhahaha!

I'll rephrase, would anyone care ~;)

Ianofsmeg16
06-07-2005, 12:44
to repeat.....gingers are the dictators of the world (we established a coup last night) if your not ginger report to your local hairdresser for either dying or shaving!!!

Uesugi Kenshin
06-08-2005, 03:44
Bush would choke on a pretzel. Cheney would then invade the country that produced the pretzel. A number of countries with high pretzel consumption would then ally and take on the US. Mayhem would follow, oh along with WWIII.