PDA

View Full Version : MP Seems Corectly installed so whe do folks rock and roll??

Airwreck
06-14-2005, 02:46
I think I have gotten the MP installed I logged on once and it looked like the real deal.. but there was nobody there.. So when do people rock and roll??? I would love to do a battle soon.. Tried of the SP Mode.
Thanks
Airwreck

Togakure
06-14-2005, 05:23
Probably best to check the STW MP thread regularly to see who's online; Shambles usually will post if there is a crew onboard. The other thing you can do is PM (private message) those that you see here who are playing now and then and see if you can arrange a time to meet.

I was thinking a scheduling calendar might be a useful tool to have here. I noticed there is a calendar facility, and thought if one was easy to set up we could request one for scheduling online meets. I'll post something up in the Watchtower soon.

Drisos
06-14-2005, 09:17
Welcome to the .org Airwreck! Glad to have you aboard! ~:)

Checking the 'stw mp' thread is the best for now, but sometimes when you check you'll just see someone too.

Hope to see you soon in MP.

drisos ~:)

Airwreck
06-15-2005, 05:01
OK thanks Guys...I hope to get a chance to Play... like a stoop I am never did play when it was an EA server... now doing lots of MTW.. and wanted to move back.. after checking the STW MP thread I see that the last posting was on the 10 of June.. so hope to have a chance to have someone whoop my ass soon..
Thanks again guys

Drisos
06-15-2005, 07:48
hope to have a chance to have someone whoop my ass soon.

Hope you see this post in time . . .

I will be there 11.15 to 15.15 GMT this afternoon. If you can be there, I'd be glad to play with you. I think shambles will be there too, so one more and we you might play your first 1v1 ~:)

Airwreck
06-16-2005, 05:12
well Ratz... Didnt get my mail until late this evening...and I forgot to add the send meesage when new post was made.. I have done that now.. but one thing..I got to figure out what you ment by 11.15 to 15.15 GMT would be for me.. I am atlantic standard time.. so what would that have become for me here???

Thanks
Airwreck

Drisos
06-16-2005, 08:52
I don't know much about time zones either . . . but . . .

You can check yourself:

1) click user CP
2) click options
3) go to the window for time zones, and select the zone with the city (or the city which lays to the exact north or south to your city) in which you live. It should say: "GMT +" 'blabla' or "GMT - " 'blabla'.

Well, I hope you find out.

Saturday evening (for GMT) seems to be the most busy STW time. So if you have time, join us this saturday from 15.00 GMT til 21.00 GMT.

I hope to see others then too! :bow:

ElmarkOFear
06-17-2005, 19:46
Eastern Standard time is the GMT time minus 5 hours so 10 PM GMT would be 5 PM Eastern Standard.