PDA

View Full Version : Why don't we join forces?

Ignoramus
06-16-2005, 07:16
Why don't the teams at Citadel and Pike&Musket join together? We could both help each other with everything, relese both mods as one. I mean having the Citadel: TW Mod and the P&M: TW Mod released under one. The two mods would be exactly the way they would be otherwise, but with so few modellers and modders around, two mods should stick together. What do you think?

cegorach
06-16-2005, 10:18
Why don't the teams at Citadel and Pike&Musket join together? We could both help each other with everything, relese both mods as one. I mean having the Citadel: TW Mod and the P&M: TW Mod released under one. The two mods would be exactly the way they would be otherwise, but with so few modellers and modders around, two mods should stick together. What do you think?

I am sorry, but we are working harder than it seems ~;) You see we are cooperating with OiM TW team, which is quite large. In fact I have a deal that we will get their support and we do the same to help them.
So there is a notable progress - you could check OiM TW thread in the Forge - even if it seems that there is not.
Our team is the top of a large iceberg. ~;)

I don't think that merging or releasing our mods together is a good idea.

However it is possible to exchange some models/skins, but it will have to be discussed every single time it happens - no general agreement, I am sorry. :bow: