PDA

View Full Version : To all Romanians!!!

edyzmedieval
06-20-2005, 21:15
Salut la totzi romanii care sunt pe membri ai forumului!!! ~:cheers:

(in English: Hello to all romanians who are members of the forum!!!)

Vlad The Impaler
06-21-2005, 09:39
Hello ~:cheers:

caesar44
06-21-2005, 14:34
Salut la totzi romanii care sunt pe membri ai forumului!!! ~:cheers:

(in English: Hello to all romanians who are members of the forum!!!)

yo nu sunt roman dar am un prieteni roman

Zalmoxis
06-22-2005, 04:49
[QUOTE=edyzmedieval]Salut la totzi romanii care sunt pe membri ai forumului!!! ~:cheers:

(in English: Hello to all romanians who are members of the forum!!!)[/QUOTE
*Coughembarrisingtoromanianscoughcough*

cegorach
06-23-2005, 11:36
Hello !

I am not Romanian, but I would like you to read this roster and put your comments as well. :bow:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?p=821180#post821180

Regards Cegorach ~:cheers:

edyzmedieval
06-23-2005, 15:50
Cego,

I am more than willing to help you... Our history is full of events....
And also, our feudal times are great....

ShadesWolf
06-23-2005, 20:22
How many do you expect to be online ?
Are not large parts of Romania living on £12 a week?

edyzmedieval
06-23-2005, 20:53
It's much more Shades....It has improved...Trust me... I know better...

For example, compare the cars... There are tons of luxury cars in Romania ( we have 3 Maybach in Romania and about 3 Bentley and about 2 Rolls Royce Phantom!!!! ~D ) but low price cars also... In England, there are many medium price cars....

But there are some Romanians, for example.... Me, Gie, Vlad the Impaler....

caesar44
06-24-2005, 00:12
Rumania , for me it is -
Dracula
Shorba
Chaushesco (whatever)
Hagi
Carpatians
Balkan wars
:book:

edyzmedieval
06-24-2005, 07:58
* rolling on the floor laughing*

Our 3 main personalities:

1. Dracula
2. Ceausescu
3. Hagi

caesar44
06-25-2005, 16:55
I should correct - no' 1 - HAGI
:crown: of the carpatians !!!!!!!!!!!!! ~D

Proletariat
06-25-2005, 16:57
Hi, Romanians.

Byzantine Prince
06-25-2005, 17:05
MY grandmother was vlach, so I guess I'm somewhat romanian. Don't know what romania really refers to though, I'd rather call it dacian or wallach(vlach).

edyzmedieval
06-25-2005, 21:57
Man...

There are tons of users who have links to us, romanians... Interesting....

Vlad The Impaler
06-26-2005, 12:16
MY grandmother was vlach, so I guess I'm somewhat romanian. Don't know what romania really refers to though, I'd rather call it dacian or wallach(vlach).
somehow yes.
vlachs from balkans are cousins of romanians , they are mainly thracians that spoke a latinophone language.
Romania and romanians and various vlachs comunities from balkans are the only heirs of roman language in the east & central europe.vlachs spoke an latinophone language(influenced by greek or slavic balkanic languages) relatively close to ancient romanian languages(few diffrent dialects) , but very diffrent form actual modern romanian language ( wich was influenced by french or italian )
manny valachs from bulgaria,macedona,albania or greece now live in Romania and they are called "machidoni" or aromans(aromani in romanian), or macedoneans but is rather a conventional name than a sign of ethnic ancestorship.
for example , Hagi , the great romanian soccer player is balkanian vlach by originis from Kavalla ( Greece).in 1932 his family immigrate in Romania.

the name valach have the semnification : sheperd of the romans.

Byzantine Prince
06-26-2005, 16:13
Vlachs live everywhere don't they? The Pindus mountains are inhabited almost exclusively by them. ~:eek:

The thing that I don't know is, when did they immigrate in the southern Balkans?

edyzmedieval
06-26-2005, 20:15
You're right Vlad...

Hagi is a machidon or machedon, a sign of ancestorship....

Anyone else a Romanian, Vlach or Machedon?! ~D

Vlad The Impaler
06-26-2005, 21:22
Vlachs live everywhere don't they? The Pindus mountains are inhabited almost exclusively by them. ~:eek:

The thing that I don't know is, when did they immigrate in the southern Balkans?

they dont emmigrate there , they are born there.they are latinized thracians , mostly shepards and comerciants ,and sometime warriors as freemen.they are as old as the Roman Empire.

some of them immigrated in modern Romania after the Otoman Empire fall and modern balkans states are created.