PDA

View Full Version : Regualr MSN team meetings

dark_shadow89
07-07-2005, 13:29
I think the team should get together regularly (at least once a fortnight), on msn, and just update each other on what they're doing, mod progress, etc.

We should all swap msn id's in PMs.

ScionTheWorm
07-07-2005, 20:18
I agree, allthough as I am behind a badass firewall I can't do anything about, I'm not able to at the moment.

But I'll say what I'm doing right now for the mod, and I suggest we all do. I'm doing modelling/skinning the irish and scots, and will probably get the factionsymbols finished when taking a pause from this. When making a decent amount of gaelic units, I'll post them as finished work in the factions thread.

So what are you other guys doing, or wish to do?

Btw more faction descriptions would be highly appreciated, check the factions thread. If you find the descriptions too short, write some more yourself and send it to me ~D

skeletor
07-08-2005, 08:02
I am working on viking unit's.

My next finished unit will be the birkebeiner's.
After that, i will do the viking standards, and then maybe start on the viking banners.
(I have started on some Khazar royal cavalery, but i'm only working on that to get releaf from the vikings.) My main focus is on getting the vikings complete for now.)

Work is a bit slow these days due to extremely nice weather ~:cool: ~:cheers: , and vakationtime at work, so i only got about 1 hour a day to work, but more time will be spent on it when the weather gets worse.

- The unit's i'm making gets their apropriate name/model/skin, but otherwise i haven't bothered to do their stat's and description yet.

When i finish units, i'll send some screens to Scion who i trust will make a nice presentation.

-Skel-

GoreBag
07-14-2005, 01:08
Msn meetings? Can I come? ~D

I don't have many skills that can be put to use (at least, not ones at which Ranika could easily surpass me...except English), but I offer my help. Perhaps with traits and ancillaries?

The Stranger
07-27-2005, 10:41
i'm in to,,,i have skels msn (i thought) and that of shadow. but not of the rest.