PDA

View Full Version : Two questions - Pope Save and New Player help

Budwise
07-31-2005, 23:36
First question first, I just bought yet another copy of MTW (My fourth copy counting the one I sold on ebay) and I wanna jump right into a campaign again. Does anyone have a save game file of the pope turning out to be "THE SUPREME ALLIED COMANDER"? You know, when he goes crazy and starts taking out everyone. If you have a save, please send it to Budwise_thefirst@juno.com

Second, my girlfriends son is 10 years old and I am trying to teach him how to play more intellegent games like this over mind wasters like most console games. Any ideas on this one?

bretwalda
08-01-2005, 11:06
Second, my girlfriends son is 10 years old and I am trying to teach him how to play more intellegent games like this over mind wasters like most console games. Any ideas on this one?

I would not press it. IF he asks for it, or asks questions about what you are playing maybe you can introduce him to a Viking Invasion campaign (that is simpler and faster).

But by trying to force liking it will give completely opposite results... (I know, my mom wanted me to read indian stories (you know Winnetou and like) and I _never_ read a single story...) :wink:

Budwise
08-03-2005, 08:27
The kid really likes me and he wants to play whatever I do. Hell, I just built him his own computer from spare parts. I guess I just wanted to know how I could keep a 10 year old happy enough to play it. Maybe if I just let him win his first game and say it was all him, maybe that will work.

bretwalda
08-03-2005, 11:18
The kid really likes me and he wants to play whatever I do. Hell, I just built him his own computer from spare parts. I guess I just wanted to know how I could keep a 10 year old happy enough to play it. Maybe if I just let him win his first game and say it was all him, maybe that will work.

I suggest then a VI campaign with the Saxons on Easy. And do help him with the battles!