PDA

View Full Version : Maxing out GA points (Danes) before times out

Budwise
08-09-2005, 09:10
Two questions - First time taking GA mode seriously and playing Danes.

1. If I can fill up the bar before the last year, do I win then or do I still have to wait for 1453? I am in year 1258 and I have over 160 points

2. Playing as Danes, is their any other GA other than Homelands and Conquest - which are completely filled out because I own about a third of the map.

Del Arroyo
08-09-2005, 09:58
Once 1300 rolls around you'll get points for trade income. You'll get a small amount for 750 florins, 1500 florins, and 3000 florins, but the real points come if you've got over 6000 florins. I'm not sure if you just have to hit that level once or if you have to maintain it to the end of the game, because I've never finished a campaign, because right around the time I start getting big everyone starts attacking me and I have to wade into the Central European Quagmire and all the micromanagement and logistics just get boring and tedious.

DA

ShadowMagnet
08-09-2005, 12:21
Yeah, It's called Kalmar Union. You basically get points for dominating trade.
Pretty much the same stuff you get points for when playing as Italians (Noble Mercantilism).
Other than that their GA goals are rather usual (Homelands and Conquest).

Budwise
08-09-2005, 18:55
Cool, now what happens if you finish the Campaign through points? Does the game end early or do you still have to wait until 14**.