PDA

View Full Version : Will save/reload bug be fixed after BI release in vanilla RTW?

Grand Duke Vytautas
08-14-2005, 18:58
So do you guys know smth about this issue, cause imo it's one of the biggest bugs in RTW.

Ludens
08-14-2005, 20:43
CA has not made a definite statement about it, but they are looking into it and there may be a patch for vanilla R:TW after BI is released. They said so in the FAQ. This was posted three or four weeks ago:

Q. What's the latest regarding the load/save/siege issue.

A. Much I want to say this is now sorted and carved in stone, I can't. Please remember that expansion pack is in development and there is still much going on at the moment that I can't talk about for various reasons. I am prepared to say that it is certainly our intention to address the load/save issue in the expansion pack. "And what about a patch?" I hear you ask. Again I can't say this is set in stone but we hope to bring out a patch at roughly the same time as the expansion pack (in reality it will probably be few weeks later).
That's the state of play at the moment. When I know more, I'll make sure that you know more.
FAQ's - the must read thread! (http://p223.ezboard.com/fshoguntotalwarfrm7.showMessage?topicID=19529.topic)

sapi
08-15-2005, 07:58
I do remember seeing in the q&a thread that ca said that it will be "improved upon" (i forget who said it and the wording, but it was ca)

TB666
08-15-2005, 08:22
I do remember seeing in the q&a thread that ca said that it will be "improved upon" (i forget who said it and the wording, but it was ca)
I think it was Jerome.
And improvement is probably all we can get.
I mean the AI should break off the seige if it must but not just as often as it does now so an improvement seems like the only way.