PDA

View Full Version : Why does it take 2 weeks for them to send me RTW?

Matheis
08-26-2005, 20:47
my step dad orderd Rome total war for me on the 2nd of august due to it not being in the stores he could not buy it. So now he tells me the game wont come in till september 8/9 on weds or thurs So why does it take over 2 weeks just to ship a game? is my step dad lying to me or is this company ripping me off.

Uesugi Kenshin
08-26-2005, 21:11
Where did he order it from?

I preordered it when it came out and Best Buy had to backorder it on me :furious3: , it came before the 2-3 week delay they warned me about, but it was still delayed a week.

I bet it comes before the 8/9th as it is likely they gave a long time for it to get to cover their end if they are using the US postal service.

If they used FedEx or a similar service they would probably give you an exact date, by 4:00pm that it would be delivered and it would take 3-5 days (not counting weekends).

Matheis
08-26-2005, 22:04
Where did he order it from?

I preordered it when it came out and Best Buy had to backorder it on me :furious3: , it came before the 2-3 week delay they warned me about, but it was still delayed a week.

I bet it comes before the 8/9th as it is likely they gave a long time for it to get to cover their end if they are using the US postal service.

If they used FedEx or a similar service they would probably give you an exact date, by 4:00pm that it would be delivered and it would take 3-5 days (not counting weekends).

so it should take over a week? i guess my step dad is honest

Uesugi Kenshin
08-26-2005, 23:47
Yeah, I think he is honest. Are they sending it by the US postal service (or the equivalent if you are not from/in the US)?