PDA

View Full Version : When EB released due?

Hold Steady
08-29-2005, 10:53
Sorry for perhaps being a total idiot :dizzy2: , but I'm very much looking forward to EB. Am I a total loon or hasn't there been yet an open release of the mod? If there has, please, where can I get it?
If there hasn't been one yet, pretty please, when is it expected?

~:cheers:

Seydlitz
08-29-2005, 12:22
We have no release date as of yet, all we can tell you is that it will be done when it is ready.

Meanwhile, enjoy our faction previews and keep your eyes open for the public beta! I don't think it is going to be too far off ~:)

kayapĆ³
08-29-2005, 12:25
There MANY topics regarding this. And it is on the stickies... ~;)

But as I a new guy I'll take the time to answer you.

Preview after preview I'm getting as impatient and excited about EB as any of our hardcore fans.

As you can see we are all impatient, and more importantly all working to have the beta ready ASAP.

So that's your answer ASAP. ~:)

k

ps This will probably be locked, as there's way too many threads like this one...it's not personal ~D

Hold Steady
08-29-2005, 12:35
Not at all, please do. I thought I was being either an idiot or plain lazy. I am both in real life so why pretend otherwise like I'm some other guy all of a sudden 'cause I'm browsing the internet eh?

Thanks for the answer, and good luck with everything. For me, better good than hasty (lazy, remember?), so take your time, Our gratitude will not diminish..

Reverend Joe
08-29-2005, 17:22
A wiser man than I, and a member of the EB team, once said

WHEN ITS DONE

Dago
08-29-2005, 17:56
Sorry for perhaps being a total idiot :dizzy2: , but I'm very much looking forward to EB. Am I a total loon or hasn't there been yet an open release of the mod? If there has, please, where can I get it?
If there hasn't been one yet, pretty please, when is it expected?

~:cheers:

Even the eldest indians dont know it.

pezhetairoi
08-30-2005, 03:37
Soon, i assure you. Although I warn you that my sense of time is somewhat...elastic :) But most of the waiting is over, i daresay. You're definitely past the halfway mark.

Wishazu
08-30-2005, 08:30
hopefully a long way past the halfway mark :) otherwise we`ll be waiting untill, well i dunno, january :( i cant wait to get to grips with the Greeks

Dux Corvanus
08-30-2005, 09:50
I cant wait to get to grips with the Greeks

O yes, they're handsome... ~;p

Greek_fire19
08-30-2005, 16:54
Past who's halfway mark? The guy who's been following developments for a year and a bit? Or the guy that only found out about EB on thursday?

discovery1
08-30-2005, 17:01
I remember hearing december mentioned a while back.....

khelvan
08-30-2005, 20:44
Past who's halfway mark? The guy who's been following developments for a year and a bit? Or the guy that only found out about EB on thursday?The guy who joined the team only a few weeks ago :)

econ21
08-31-2005, 01:51
Wow, that's great news, Khelvan. December sounded a little depressing. ~:cheers: