PDA

View Full Version : Personality goes a long way

Bulawayo
09-08-2005, 17:57
Hello everybody,

I am planning to edit all AI personalities, ie Napoleon, Caesar and so on
to be able to see some more diversity in the expansion of different factions. I would like to use the best possible personalities regarding expansion for a select few, like Armenia, Iberia, Carthage, Macedon and Scythia. For the overpowered chariot users I would like to use the worst possible, except for the Seleucid empire which I want to be more of a powerhouse than normal, although not too strong. For the rest of the factions it would be some quite good expansion, while not as good as my select few.

Does anybody here have some information and ideas about succeeding with this project of mine?

Blessings ~:cheers:

Bulawayo
09-10-2005, 19:16
Bump, bump.

Doesn't anyone have some information to me about this, or even a link to some useful information? :help: :help: :help:

Dutch_guy
09-10-2005, 19:20
well don't know if this might be of help , but here is a link to a ludus Magna thread about the AI personalities :

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=45212

~:cheers:

:balloon2:

Bulawayo
09-10-2005, 19:26
Wow, thanks a bunch!!! Exactly what I was looking for.

:balloon2: ~:cheers: :balloon2: ~:cheers:

Romeus Petrus
09-12-2005, 19:59
Hey.

I actually did that a couple of months ago and modded everything to comfortable Napoleon. It helps with the Seleucids only if they become a protectorate of Egypt (50-50% chance), if they do they will kick ass later in the game and take over the entire east including Egypt. Did not work with Carthage, the Gauls, the Greeks, or Macedonia. I modded Armenia and Parthia to Balanced Genghis.. did not help.

Let us know what you find. ~:cheers:

Bulawayo
09-13-2005, 07:56
Hi there,

Hmm, that doesn't sound very good, but I have yet to see the outcome of my modding. I changed all factions from what they were before. I think sailor should be fine for many due to increased income from seatrade, while I changed all Roman factions, Pontus, Egypt and Britons to fortified Mao. The link above only talks about priorities of building, while I know I have read before that the different personalities also change behaviour of the AI, like Caesar should use more enslavement than Stalin, who prefers extermaination. I really don't know anything about it, but I do hope.

Well, when I see some changes I'll come back here...

Take care amigo ~:cheers: