PDA

View Full Version : Seems like things are falling into place...

Dunhill
09-09-2005, 10:02
The latest countdown posts look very promising. It seems to me like the final touches are being sorted out now.

I hope I can find some time to play when it is finally realeased. However, spring has arrived In Canberra and I am less inclined to want to stay behind a computer for more than I have to.

Keep up the great work guys.

Cheers

Mr Jones
09-09-2005, 10:24
alas i suffer the same problem, living in australia as i do. even worse i live on the gold coast. i will find it quite impossible to stay away from the beaches, and the times i can manage to keep away from them need to be devoted to school and gridiron..... at least school is almost over...... FOREVER!!!!!

khelvan
09-09-2005, 21:05
As we've said, what is holding us up is our building complex problems, not other issues. As we've been held up there, much progress was made in other areas of the project, so it keeps getting better. It just won't be playable until the building complex issues are sorted.

jerby
09-09-2005, 21:32
you're getting more open with every post you make ~;)
good to hear this kind of news.

so how is the previeuw coming?
just kidding.

khelvan
09-09-2005, 21:39
so how is the previeuw coming?
just kidding.Almost ready. By far our largest yet. I think people will like this one...

jerby
09-09-2005, 22:53
i wish you haven't said that...i need my sleep! it's 24:00 here...

here's a deal..post it now, or make it a crappy one...done?

kayapĆ³
09-09-2005, 22:54
go to sleep jerby

you'll need that tomorrow... ~;)

jerby
09-09-2005, 22:57
go to sleep jerby

you have no idea..~;)

good night people!

Dunhill
09-09-2005, 23:40
Building complex problem? I'm going to hazzard a guess that the problem is an interfile related/coding difficulty? I wouldn't presume to offer any advice, as I've not looked at any of the moddable files in depth, nor do I want to.

Actually I hope you take a few more months to sort this problem out, so you release it a bit closer to when it's cold in Canberra again.

So, take your time. Relax, watch some footy. The cricket is very good right now, watch that for a couple of days. Don't rush things.

Better yet, wait for BI, and revamp the whole thing from scratch. Isn't that a nice idea?

Cheers,

khelvan
09-10-2005, 00:02
We've already struggled with this problem for four months. We believe the end is in sight now, but we'll have to see if the results of our tests meet what we expect.

jerby
09-10-2005, 20:15
go to sleep jerby

well.. it's tomorrow now...where is it? ~:confused:

~;)

Biffy
09-10-2005, 20:57
I think that by the time this comes out, I would have started at Uni, and will be starting the freshmen week, or rather fortnight.

jerby
09-10-2005, 20:58
same here...i havent played rtr for 3 weeks..

Dunhill
10-01-2005, 05:05
A gratuitous bump of my own post.

I have a feeling I'm going to miss the release, as I've been playing too many other games lately. It will come as a pleasant surprise to stumble upon EB someday soon.

Keep up the good work guys.

....been playing TW since it was STW I tells ya, and in them days we did things tough. None of these fancy pants 3D models, back then it was all sprites I tells ya...

Dunhill
10-27-2005, 03:33
Hmm, Just thought I'd have a peek and see how EB is going. I've got a week off from work now and some time to have a game. I'm looking forward to EB, since I can't afford BI.

Will there be an EBBI? I hope so.

Cheers,

Keep up the good work.

Mouzafphaerre
10-27-2005, 03:51
Get a краппы FX5500 like me and it's still all sprites for you. ~:mecry:

Pyrros
10-27-2005, 14:56
alas i suffer the same problem, living in australia as i do. even worse i live on the gold coast. i will find it quite impossible to stay away from the beaches, and the times i can manage to keep away from them need to be devoted to school and gridiron..... at least school is almost over...... FOREVER!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

It's almost winter here!!!~:santa:
Wait a second... What I's so happy from?~:rolleyes:

Dunhill
10-27-2005, 23:31
I'd actually prefer that EB come out in a few months time, when it is winter here, and I've got less to do outside.

I could always get those plans for a catboat I want to start building in the garage. That will keep me occupied for a few years while I wait for TW2007.

I can just imagine what sort of diplomacy and extras that will be added over the next few years. Add the mods on top of that and we'll have some very addictive gaming.

Oh Joy.

Cheers,

-Dunhill

PS I've finished my indentured servitude in Tassie and have moved on to Canberra (I'm a servant of a different type now).

Lvcivs Asiarvm
11-11-2005, 18:18
The latest countdown posts look very promising. It seems to me like the final touches are being sorted out now.

I hope I can find some time to play when it is finally realeased. However, spring has arrived In Canberra and I am less inclined to want to stay behind a computer for more than I have to.

Keep up the great work guys.

Cheers

silly people who live in the Southern Hemisphere~;p