PDA

View Full Version : Modding civilization generals character traits

Horatius
09-11-2005, 04:52
Is there anyway I can mod certain peoples like the Romans to be good honost morally upright Romans that are immune to curruption, lewdness, drunkeness, don't gamble, and make it so they don't get the character flaws?

Or am I stuck with a bunch of drunk bastards who embezzle everything?

bubbanator
09-11-2005, 14:14
Is there anyway I can mod certain peoples like the Romans to be good honost morally upright Romans that are immune to curruption, lewdness, drunkeness, don't gamble, and make it so they don't get the character flaws?

Hate to burst your bubble, but the Romans weren't perfectly honest, and morraly upright. There was a good deal of corruption, especialy in the later years of the Empire.

As to your question, I don't know if it can be done for just the Romans, you can just delete the trait for everybody though.

On the other hand, there are 'Roman Only' traits so theoreticaly you should be able to somehow, i'm not sure but someone else problaby knows, ask a developer of RTR, EB, SPQR, or any other major mod, they would probably be your best bet.

jimmyM
09-11-2005, 14:18

Good, honest Romans. Exactly.

lars573
09-11-2005, 15:14
I'm going to make some assumtions here.
1.Your playing the Julii.
2.You have built temples of Bacchus in a good deal of cities.
That is why you have drunken lewd gamblers. It's what the temple of Bacchus does to generals in a city with it. If you want more uprigth guys build temples of Jupiter.