PDA

View Full Version : For one week only....

Mikeus Caesar
09-19-2005, 18:40
....i shall be available for MP games between 6:30pm and 8:30pm (british time). You'll have to host the game though, as my computer is an evil sod that won't let me host. If you do, you'll get to witness me in all my newbishness!!

ph34r m3h!11!!!

Craterus
09-19-2005, 20:23
Taurus will be here soon to say:

Sure. I'll try to give you a game sometime.

Just you watch ~;)

Anyway, sorry MC, but I've uninstalled RTW and I can't be bother to reinstall, especially as I doubt all the files will be there.

tibilicus
09-19-2005, 20:41
[QUOTE=Craterus]Taurus will be here soon to say:

Sure. I'll try to give you a game sometime

Just you watch ~;)

Guess who's just been playing who in the MP lobby? ~;)

Craterus
09-19-2005, 20:45
He's just posting in the Entrance Hall, he'll be here in less than 10 minutes.... ~;)

Taurus
09-19-2005, 20:48
~D

Taurus will be here soon to say:

Sure. I'll try to give you a game sometime

Well I couldn't get to the forums quick enough to say it before hand (so I'll say it now: Sure. I'll try and give you a game sometime ~D ) and your right Tib, me and Mikeus have had a load of games recently. ~:)

gg's Mikeus mate ~:cheers:

Craterus
09-19-2005, 20:49
~D

Well I couldn't get to the forums quick enough to say it before hand (so I'll say it now: Sure. I'll try and give you a game sometime ~D ) and your right Tib, me and Mikeus have had a load of games recently. ~:)

gg's Mikeus mate ~:cheers:

Brilliant. ~:cheers: ~:)

Taurus
09-19-2005, 20:50
Brilliant. ~:cheers: ~:)

It looks like you know me too well Craterus, how did you know? ~;)

Mikeus Caesar
09-19-2005, 21:01
Out of about 9 games, i beat him once, and it was nly because he sucks at seige battles. I generally suck.

Taurus
09-19-2005, 21:03
Yep, my second ever online siege battle which didn't go to well :shame:
Other than that...... ~;)

~:cheers:

tibilicus
09-19-2005, 21:42
Seige battles arn't ment to be played online. Any way Mikeus I will give you a game next time I am online although I am not playing to much till BI is out I could still probably play you.

Mikeus Caesar
09-20-2005, 18:13
Any way Mikeus I will give you a game next time I am online although I am not playing to much till BI is out I could still probably play you.

If we ever do win, prepare to bore your pants off as you win, win, win and yep, you guessed it, win.

Mikeus Caesar
09-20-2005, 18:18
If we ever do win, prepare to bore your pants off as you win, win, win and yep, you guessed it, win.

Pardon my masterful lack of a coherent sentence, i appear to have 'win' on the brain. It should say play.