PDA

View Full Version : Where are the wagons and carts?

Syxx_Killer
10-28-2005, 22:37
I just noticed something with RTW v1.3 - there are no carts or wagons travelling the roads. I remember them from 1.2, but they have disappeared now. Except for a rebel force that mysteriously appeard on Sicily, there are no enemies in my territories. I am about to remove the rebel army soon. I also don't see the little boats sailing the dotted lines anymore either. I hope they bring those back.

Antagonist
10-28-2005, 23:04
Hmm. I never noticed it before, but you're right. The lines of ships for sea trade routes are still there, but no carts. I wonder why they were removed?

Syxx_Killer
10-29-2005, 02:09
Yes, the lines are there but no little ships following those lines. I think without the carts and little ships, it makes the campaign map look boring. Does anyone know where or how to enable them again?

Rilder
10-29-2005, 02:56
what 1.3 gets rid of the carts and trade ships... now i'm deffinatly not downloading the 1.3 patch.. well i wasnt anyways but ya know

Syxx_Killer
10-30-2005, 19:46
I asked this question over on the official forums, too, and someone mentioned it being a key that you press. I looked in the controls menu at the keys but saw mention. I pretty much pressed all my buttons in the keyboard while in the campaign map. Does anyone know what the button is?

I also reinstalled the game. I quickly started a Brutii campaign. No carts or trading boats following the dotted lines. I then patched to 1.2 - same thing. The same thing is still, obviously, occuring with 1.3. Now it's weird. I know it is probably an insignificant thing, but the map is surprisingly bland without that little touch. The sea looks bare and the roads abandoned. ~:handball: