PDA

View Full Version : Tech. tree anyone?

Prodigal
11-03-2005, 08:23
Hullo, can anyone tell me where I can find info on the BI unit tech tree please?

Thought it would be on the cd, but can't find anything...Also I see posts about paladins & all sorts of yummy units, which are faction/building dependent, I was wondering if anyone has put this information in one place, & if so where?

~:cheers:

Trithemius
11-03-2005, 11:35
Hullo, can anyone tell me where I can find info on the BI unit tech tree please?

Thought it would be on the cd, but can't find anything...Also I see posts about paladins & all sorts of yummy units, which are faction/building dependent, I was wondering if anyone has put this information in one place, & if so where?

~:cheers:

One of the side buttons on the town screen is the "building browser", it shows all the buildings that your faction can construct and their effects - including the recruitable units.

Unlike MTW, units in RTW only ever require one building to construct. This leads to some strangeness when you have a fully advanced Frankish stable, and can build Paladin Bodyguards, but you cannot build regular Paladins because you haven't built a Monastery (which requires a Church in the province, and the construction of its predecessor, the Hermitage).

Prodigal
11-03-2005, 13:54
One of the side buttons on the town screen is the "building browser", it shows all the buildings that your faction can construct and their effects - including the recruitable units.
Believe it or not, I really thought that having it in game would be too convinient so its the only place I didn't bother to look. :tomato2:

Thanks very much Trith!