PDA

View Full Version : RTR question...

Krosh
11-05-2005, 23:49
First of all I'd just like to say that the RTR forums seem to be permanently offline, they have no email tech support, and I've exhausted what little reserves of help they had available on the site. So seeing no other alternative I've come to ask you all for help. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

I've installed the game and updated to v1.2. I downloaded the RTR 5.4 full install and then updated to 6.0. I booted up the game and went to start a provincial campaign like the it says on the website, but the only option available to me is the prologue. I tried reinstalling 1.2 vanilla and starting the prologue and advancing allowing myself access to the imperial campaign on vanilla before installing RTR again. This didn't work. I'm at a loss of what to do. Can anyone help?

hoom
11-06-2005, 00:07
Seems you missed the domain change ~:handball:

Our former website rome total realism . com is no longer connected
with this site or the continued development of this mod. We are not responsible for its content. Material shown on that site has been copied from out of date material without our consent.

We recommend that our fans and those interested in the Rome: Total Realism Mod avoid visiting "rometotalrealism.com" since visits may simply generate advertising revenue or donations which will not be used to support this website or the modification efforts of the RomeTotalRealism team. Do not use downloads and programs from that site as they may not contain the same content as those from this, the authentic site, and we cannot offer technical support for them.

Rome: Total Realism is a fan modification and is not operated for profit.

The Forums at their .org work fine :)

Here is how to get the most up-to-date & proper version:

| Installation Instructions

~ Fresh Installation:

1. Uninstall all traces of Rome: Total War from your PC.
2. Install a clean version of Rome Total War 1.0 from your CD-ROM.
3. Install the official Rome Total War 1.2 Update Patch
4. Install Rome Total Realism 6.0 Full into your Rome Total War directory.
5. Install the Rome Total Realism 6.2 patch.
6. [Optional] Install the Music Addon (recommended)
7. Play!

~ If you already have a unmodified version 6.0 or 6.1 installed:

1. Install the Rome Total Realism 6.2 patch.
2. [Optional] Install the Music Addon (recommended)
3. Play!

Kekvit Irae
11-06-2005, 05:26
http://www.kekvitirae.com/KekvitMod/movedg.gif

Epistolary Richard
11-07-2005, 00:21
Discussion of (and problems with) existing mods live in Mod Discussion, thanks.