PDA

View Full Version : Strange Occurance

Alexanderofmacedon
11-06-2005, 06:01
I'm playing the ERE and I encountered something very strange. I had a small army of 45 peasants, 24 horse-archers and 31 spearmen (don't remember fancy name). The city which was near me that belonged to the Sassanids was "Kotais". After one turn the city belonged the me, the full stack of Sassinids was down to half and in the new city of mine I had 4 archer units with silver defence and bronze attack. I also had 7 peasant units with silver defence as well as 1 mercenary horse archer with silver defence and bronze attack.

It was wierd...

Strike For The South
11-06-2005, 06:03
The game likes you

Kekvit Irae
11-06-2005, 06:45
A loyalist rebellion is rare when it is in your favor. Congrats :gring:

Trithemius
11-06-2005, 09:39
A loyalist rebellion is rare when it is in your favor. Congrats :gring:

Seems to be pretty common in that province too, the ERE guide thread has several mentions (including mine).

Alas, mine came after I'd negotiated peace, trade, and tribute deals with the Sassanids. Pesky rebels. ;)

Kraxis
11-07-2005, 02:45
Yes, Kotais tends to rebel in favour of the ERE as soon as the Sassanids capture it.

TinCow
11-07-2005, 13:16
I got no less than 5 loyalist rebellions in my WRE game. That said, all those provinces were ones that had originally split and joined the WRE Rebels. I guess that didn't turn out to be the utopia that they expected.

Trithemius
11-08-2005, 01:32
I got no less than 5 loyalist rebellions in my WRE game. That said, all those provinces were ones that had originally split and joined the WRE Rebels. I guess that didn't turn out to be the utopia that they expected.

Were they kind enough to have built improvements for you? It's great when you don't have to worry about pesky cultural penalties. ~:)

TinCow
11-08-2005, 13:07
Were they kind enough to have built improvements for you? It's great when you don't have to worry about pesky cultural penalties. ~:)

Yep, they rebuilt a large part of what I knocked down right before I left them to fend for themselves. ~D

Vlad Tzepes
11-08-2005, 20:48
Kotais joined my ERE campaign too, it was nice (and stayed so for the rest of the game, no loyalty problem ever there). Now I'm with the Sassanids, sieging Kotais and waiting to see if it'll go for ERE once again.