PDA

View Full Version : Undying generals

Matty
12-05-2005, 09:48
I find the never dying general (or to be accurate, the phoenix like ressurection of a same stats warrior when the original snuffs it) seriously overpowers the player against the AI, who never seems to turn up with high starred generals anyway. I only ever lose this game when my king dies and I'd like to get rid of the reincarnation factor of my genrals to make it a bit more challenging and, frankly, realistic.

Any ideas why they designed it this way and also whether its possible to change it? I'm playing the BKoB Mod and XL Mod.

Knight Templar
12-05-2005, 10:53
There is one command green_generals, I heard about it, it makes new general a bit worse than the previous one who recently died. But I don't know where to put this command. :no:

Weebeast
12-05-2005, 11:40
Put that command in the end of your shorcut of MTW-VI. Don't ask me how as I never tried it lol. I found this (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=24905) though. There's another thread about that somewhere but I can't find it.

Matty
12-05-2005, 12:25
Super. Thanks very much.

ajaxfetish
12-05-2005, 22:24
The appendices to froggy's ultimate beginner's guide include all the command lines and how to implement them.

Ajax