PDA

View Full Version : Latin voice mod

khelvan
12-27-2005, 14:03
Due to culture swap confusion, the latin voice mod is being installed for the Seleukids, rather than the Romans. This will be fixed in the next patch.

Wikingus
12-27-2005, 16:30
I have installed it, but the voices are still in English, even if I play the Seleukids.

Teleklos Archelaou
12-27-2005, 16:33
I have installed it, but the voices are still in English, even if I play the Seleukids.
Individual unit names (what they shout out when you click them) still didn't have recordings, but all actions and selections of multiple units should have the latin (at least Baktria did when I played them a couple of days ago).

Not only the Seleukids, I should note, but also Baktria and Hayasdan have the latin (as they are the old roman culture group).

Samnite Warrior
12-29-2005, 16:43
I' can't hear anyway latin voice.......I've got the italian version of rtw......all words appear in english......that's ok........but the voice mod!!!
Bye...Rolf.

Teleklos Archelaou
12-29-2005, 16:55
The latin currently installs on the old roman factions - (which are now the Seleukids, Baktria, and Hayasdan). It will be switched to the current one eventually, but I wouldn't expect it in less than a few weeks.

MeroFromVero
12-29-2005, 19:00
Individual unit names (what they shout out when you click them) still didn't have recordings, but all actions and selections of multiple units should have the latin (at least Baktria did when I played them a couple of days ago).

Not only the Seleukids, I should note, but also Baktria and Hayasdan have the latin (as they are the old roman culture group).

I've played a couple of battles as Baktria, and all of their responses to my orders were in English.

Teleklos Archelaou
12-29-2005, 19:49
I've played a couple of battles as Baktria, and all of their responses to my orders were in English.
Single unit responses when you click on them are unchanged. Group responses or any commands are ingame now (at least they were when I played the last build).

MeroFromVero
12-30-2005, 03:15
Single unit responses when you click on them are unchanged. Group responses or any commands are ingame now (at least they were when I played the last build).

So they use Latin if they're grouped? ...Because I've grouped them in every battle, and they just say things like "Units, group!" and "Units, foward!"

EPA
01-01-2006, 03:37
What does that Latin voice mod do? Does it make the entire game in Latin beacuse the problum is I DON"T SPEAK LATIN

Simetrical
01-01-2006, 07:40
It only makes units' responses in battle in Latin. And it's optional.