PDA

View Full Version : where to put replays?

Mr White
12-30-2005, 13:35
I got some replays from the horse archer thread. Where do I have to put them to be able to watch them?

Knight Templar
12-30-2005, 15:40
Battle replays (extension vrp) go to
Total War\Medieval - Total War\SaveGames\Battles folder

Mr White
12-31-2005, 13:57
thanks

Frankymole
01-02-2006, 09:49
I've just had a fantastic battle where I (as the Danes) brought a demi-culverin onto the field against the Golden Horse - on its second shot, it splatted the Khan - and no other mamber of his unit! - and ended the faction!

If anyone wants to see it, I can try to host it somewhere - would welcome suggestions of sites that I can host it on!

Mithrandir
01-02-2006, 17:50
try http://www.totalwar.org

:)
There are upload area's. Also be sure to post the link in the MTW content thread in the sticky thread on top of this forum.

Matrixman
01-15-2006, 12:09
I've just had a fantastic battle where I (as the Danes) brought a demi-culverin onto the field against the Golden Horse - on its second shot, it splatted the Khan - and no other mamber of his unit! - and ended the faction!

If anyone wants to see it, I can try to host it somewhere - would welcome suggestions of sites that I can host it on!

Hey Frankymole....did you end up putting it anywhere? - I'd really like to have a look. :glasses:

Frankymole
04-15-2006, 16:03
Hey Frankymole....did you end up putting it anywhere? - I'd really like to have a look. :glasses:

No, not yet sorry. I've only just found this thread again! I'll have a go at finding a home for it - if I can find the saved replay!!