PDA

View Full Version : Some notes about my Pontos camapaign

Spendios
01-01-2006, 22:34
CTD's :

So far (Spring 235) I get 5 CTD

3 of them seems to be "random" ones, because when I reload the campaign they didn't re-occured .

The two others were more nasty, they both occured during Seleucids turn
One in summer 239 : A seleucid army is sieging Sidon when another Seleucid army come to reinforce it the game CTD. Taking control of Seleucids and doing the reinforcement myself cause no problem.

Summer 238 : The game crash when a Seleucid army attempt to siege Persepolis (owned by rebels) . Same thing here, making it "by hand" solve the problem.

Governments/Unit recruitment

The most advanced Pontic casern "Askesis Polemike kai Skeuothekai (spelling may not be correct !) " doesn't allow me to recruit new kind of units !

More generally I have noticed that in the "casern" info you have a list of units with in front of each unit the government type who will allow hisvrecruitment, for Pontos this doesn't seem to work

Exemple : Asameia(Capital)/ Nomos Basilikos Pontikos (Government type 1)

With an Ephebeia kai Skeuotheke
I have in this building info :
Akontistai (Satrapeia Persike)
Pantodapoi
Taxeis Hoplitai
Pantodapoi Phalangitai
Sphendonetai (Nomos Basilikos Pontikos )
Toxotai (Nomos Basilikos Pontikos )
Kappadokian Cavalry (Satrapeia Philellenike)
Scythed Chariot (Satrapeia Philellenike)
Peltastai (Nomos Symmachos)
Thureophoroi (Satrapeia Philellenike)
Catapult (Satrapeia Philellenike)

This means that according to this I can recruit :Pantodapoi,Taxeis Hoplitai,Pantodapoi Phalangitai, Sphendonetai, Toxotai.

But in reality I can recruit: Akontistai,Pantodapoi,Taxeis Hoplitai,Pantodapoi Phalangitai, Kappadokian Cavalry, Peltastai and Thureophoroi

Is that normal ? (The same thing happen in other provinces with other kind of government, the unit that I could theorically recruit according to the building description are not the units I can effectively recruit)

Thanks !