PDA

View Full Version : Buy one get one free on all valour

Third spearman from the left
01-17-2006, 17:58
This started in the spies thread but I'm wondering what people make of it.

It's been said that Syria has a hidden valour bouns for assassins who are built there.

Does anybody know of other provinces that have hidden valour or even secondary valour bouns behind the ones stated? :inquisitive:

Procrustes
01-17-2006, 18:25
I've noticed that the Spanish province that is supposed to give me +1 inquisitors (Castile?) always seems to give me +2 inquisitors instead. Any one else notice this?

Geezer57
01-17-2006, 18:43
This started in the spies thread but I'm wondering what people make of it.

It's been said that Syria has a hidden valour bouns for assassins who are built there.

Does anybody know of other provinces that have hidden valour or even secondary valour bouns behind the ones stated? :inquisitive:

Check out the info in the Numerology thread over here: http://p223.ezboard.com/fshoguntotalwarfrm5.showMessageRange?topicID=12997.topic&start=21&stop=40

All the region bonuses, including the "hidden" ones, are given near the bottom of page 2.

matteus the inbred
01-17-2006, 18:57
along with a lot of other very useful stuff...! nice one

~:cheers:

The Darkhorn
01-17-2006, 22:08
Very useful info, but I've never seen Norway give a bonus to any unit other than nilla vikes and I build huscarles there all the time. Could it be the bonus is in Viking era campaign?