PDA

View Full Version : Needing help with production...

Kroze
01-27-2006, 02:03
Hi,
My name is Kroze and I am part of a group called "Silhouette Robin Productions" and we work on little films using games called Machinima...
Recently, we've started doing a series in Rome: Total War called Spartans Vs. Elites and are busy putting together the next episode but have run into a few small problems...
I figured "Maybe there are some mods out there that let these things happen that we want to do" so I came here to ask....

Right now, we are trying to get a single person seprate from his Unit so we can have a lone person walking around independantly for one of the scenes...
We originally thought that we could just let the whole unit die except one man and retreat post haste but that proved to be a excersise in futility...

Is there any mod to just spawn a single person by himself and still issue commands to him?

Also, another scene we have written calls for a indoor place...
Have there been any mods made that would let us have a "room" of sorts?

Here is a link to the first episode that has been completed so far...
[url=http://www.bigpushproductions.com/files/sve_episode01.zip]Spartans Vs. Elites Episode 1[url]

Thank you for your time...

Kroze
Silhouette Robin Productions

Epistolary Richard
01-27-2006, 18:29
If you want a lone person walking around then create a new unit, using a fully transparent skin (fully black alpha channel) for the skins for the soldiers and have an officer with a different skin who would be the only one visible.

Closest thing to an indoor space is the Colosseum interior which you can place in the battle editor.