PDA

View Full Version : Need help in total war (bugs?)

Major Robert Dump
02-02-2006, 07:02
Okay so how come when I don't have any provinces left it says Game Over. Is this a bug? Also when I run out of money sometimes I can't buy stuff and I was wondering why people like Kings don't have credit and credit lines, I think that is stupid, and whats the deal with dudes in battle always getting a white flag do I need to feed them more?

Oaty
02-02-2006, 07:57
First of all credit cards were a 20th century invention :laugh4:

And when you don't have any provinces left that's basically saying you have to declare bankruptcy.

And far as the white flags go. It is easy to compare that to a yellow card in modern days. You messed up and now must pay the price. :laugh4:

Martok
02-02-2006, 08:01
You guys crack me up. ~:rolleyes: ~;p

KrooK
02-04-2006, 02:42
It's not true - credit was invented into ancient rome or even earlier.
Anyway when you lost city, you lost game. Try playing bi - there if you still have army, you can try capturing other city.
Anyway if you don't have money, maybe you should reconsider your financial politics?

BHCWarman88
02-04-2006, 05:02
"Anyway when you lost city, you lost game. Try playing bi - there if you still have army, you can try capturing other city."
what he means by that is, if you a Country like the Huns or etc....,who can Move their Towns into Armies to migatre, you can still move on. but if you the ROmans or Sassdians,for exmaple,you lose if you lose all your towns..

Major Robert Dump
02-04-2006, 06:06
I don't understand. I'm playing Shogun: Total War, is the Hun and Roman guys in a patch or something?

Martok
02-04-2006, 09:21
Krook & BHCWarman88: Don't mind Oaty and the Major; they're both obviously in a somewhat silly mood. I suspect they may have been hitting the booze a little too hard the last day or so.... ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers:

Major Robert Dump
02-04-2006, 10:23
Yeah, I should reinstall the Total War games and spend less time posting here and chasing my cat around with a squirt gun. I yearn for the days when I cause my team to chain route

Sir Chauncy
02-04-2006, 11:47
Actually that reminded me of a thread some time ago now when it was linked to a different forum.

Some bloke claimed he had siliconed up the holes in his PC, filled it with water and then turned it on, expecting it to be the bestest water cooled computer the world had ever seen this side of the planet Warbledink.

What was most entertaining was how completely convincing he was (I was suckered too). There would be a flurry of posts like "are you serious?" then it would die down. Only to be recharged by him them trying to pin the blame on other members of the fourm who had put him up to it, saying it was a good idea.

The whole thing was ruined in this was because you forgot to create a new alias, one perhaps without the 2700 posts you have :)

Created a smile it did though.

Major Robert Dump
02-04-2006, 14:56
I got all those posts yesterday in the "press a key" thread in the backroom.