PDA

View Full Version : Unjustified usurping of rebel city bug

Arman616
02-08-2006, 11:49
I'm playing as pahlav, and my neighbors, the bactrians are having problems in one of their eastern most provinces, so the pronvince rebels, and falls under my possession, thus giving me massive debt because of all of the rebel troops that are instantly recruited. This keeps happening over and over, and I have to keep reselling it back to bactria. It's kind of ruining my game, because every other turn i go in and back out of debt.

NightStar
02-08-2006, 12:14
Try destroying the the goverment building before you sell it....when I conquered some of the indian provinces as baktria, I found out that they had Pahlav goverment buildings in them.

At least it doesn't hurt to try....or you could just keep the province.....:dizzy2:

Cheexsta
02-08-2006, 13:29
This is a problem with the "faction creator" of a particular settlement. If the creator is the same as the current owner, there are very low odds of it revolting, even when public order is in the red. If the creator is different to the owner, it often seems to revolt to the creator. Don't know what can be done to fix this, though.

If it's giving you troubles, keep the city and disband all but one of the troops that come with it. The city will probably stay under your control, even if it starts rioting, and you'll get some money out of it at least.

jebes
02-08-2006, 21:47
If you are at war with any nation, you could pull the extra rebel troops out of the city, give to an enemy and then sack the city, slaughtering all the inhabitants. Then give it to Bactria and you should be free from it for a while.