PDA

View Full Version : I need help getting the mode to work

Scott
02-12-2006, 01:32
I had a problem with installing the mod very similar(If not exactly the same) to this problem(https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=60579)
I fixed it using the directions in the last post of the that therd.But then I had another problem it said:
Scirpt error in data/exorpe decr_unit.txt, at line 6190 coloum 24

start_pri statistics refers to nonexistent projectile type "bullet"
:help:

Ragabash
02-12-2006, 01:53
Have you tried uninstalling game. Deleting folder remains where you had it installed and reinstalling gae, 1.2 patch and after those EB.

Scott
02-12-2006, 02:03
Yes I have about 12 times

Malrubius
02-12-2006, 20:12
It might be a corrupt download.

Scott
02-12-2006, 23:21
I finally got to work and I'am in the the game right now.I have minor problem
the advisor won't tell me to on the backscirpt and the advisor voice is worng(unless EB hasn't put the right advisor voice in yet and kept the same one in) I think need to delete that file that it said to delete in the read me for EB.Is this the right way to fix(I don't want to reinstall the game again)?

Cheexsta
02-13-2006, 03:35
To the original question: when you reinstalled RTW and tried to apply the patch, did the patch installer say that it was already installed? Then did you try to install EB over that?

There's your problem. Go to the EB website and download the zipped version of the 1.2 patch and unzip that to your RTW directory. Install EB over that, and it should work.

Edit: I just realised that you've already tried this. Your best bet would be to uninstall everything to do with RTW and reinstall. Try to load a 1.0 campaign to see if it works, and if it does, install the 1.2 patch with the zip file. If that works, then install EB and let us know if the problem is still there.