PDA

View Full Version : MTW music

Powermonger
02-14-2006, 06:53
Do anyone know of any similar recordings to the atmospheric music utilised on the campaign map for the Catholic factions? I love the tracks that mix the sound of birds with a slow playing mandolin or with a violin, would like to hear more of similar style and mood. I know you can purchase a TW CD of Jeff van Dyck's music, just wanted to see what else is out there.

BrSpiritus
02-14-2006, 11:33
I know you can purchase a TW CD of Jeff van Dyck's music, just wanted to see what else is out there.

OOOO! OOO!! Where Where?? I've not seen it in stores.

BrSpiritus

Quietus
02-15-2006, 10:17
Do anyone know of any similar recordings to the atmospheric music utilised on the campaign map for the Catholic factions? I love the tracks that mix the sound of birds with a slow playing mandolin or with a violin, would like to hear more of similar style and mood. I know you can purchase a TW CD of Jeff van Dyck's music, just wanted to see what else is out there.I'm trying to remember the music in MTW and I can't remember it! Haven't played the game in a very long time! :embarassed:

I'd recommend this nonetheless:
Missa Mexicana (http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2896991&urlid=661a248a5d6be2a8e0)

Listen to all the samples. It's exquisite enough, although the music timeframe may be a bit off.

Weebeast
02-15-2006, 20:18
Look for Harry Gregson Williams. I don't know if he's related to John Williams, another famous composer of the big screen. It doesn't matter lol. He's got some 'medieval' stuff going on.

Tigranes
02-24-2006, 00:32
I'd like to find some of the Muslim music. I must say, I quite enjoy it.

Budwise
02-24-2006, 21:46
I'd like to find some of the Muslim music. I must say, I quite enjoy it.

Your kidding right? When I played the game, I had to get rid of the Mobilize, and Win music and swapped them with Vikings. THe battle music for muslims aren't bad though.

Tigranes
02-25-2006, 03:11
Your kidding right? When I played the game, I had to get rid of the Mobilize, and Win music and swapped them with Vikings. THe battle music for muslims aren't bad though.

To each his own, I suppose. I liked ALL the music, for every culture.