PDA

View Full Version : Medieval Total Realism 2

02-27-2006, 02:06
After a big misunderstanding by one of the staff members, here I am again and I will post a little correction.

First of all, it was not MY thread but YOUR thread to you all. Originally, it was only designed to post updates and in-game screen-shots (when we'd be at that stage - in many months from now) but for now we only wanted to inform the people of our intentions.

Second, although the first part of my last comment was indeed aimed at our dear Prometheus, the last part wasn't aimed at anyone. And the fact is, I'm sure you'll agree with me my dear Simon, anyone is a potential *****, no ? So in fact, if you look at it this way, this comment was simply a warning trying to prevent all future ***** comments made by anyone (because as we clarified earlier, anyone can be a prick, remember?).

Also, for Prom's information, the development hasn't really started. We barely even started research and the elephant with mounted cannons was only the first example that came to my mind. But hey if you want to put that amount of passion in every argument you have, we'll have a bloody nice time my friend.

What next... I think that's it. If Prometheus took this as a personal insult (which it was not), well I'll withdraw it and apologize - Sorry man.

As for Simon Appleton, I would only ask from you the courtesy to re-open the initial thread. Otherwise I will have to start a new one (we intend to be one of the if not THE biggest mod for M2TW after all!). And I'm sure you can't really refuse me that little request. After all, if The Guild doesn't approve the use of the word "*****", I'm sure it doesn't approve mods censure either, right ? Or is the the Gestapo ? ;)

Evenin' ladies and gentlemen.

Ach!

Moderator's note: no Gestapo here; just editing to keep the language PG

econ21
02-27-2006, 02:23
New threads on Medieval Total Realism are perfectly welcome here at the Org so long as they follow the forum rules, i.e. no flaming and no offensive language. This thread does not follow that last rule and also deals with matters more appropriately discussed by PM or in the Watchtower.