PDA

View Full Version : CTD On Makedon

Umbra
03-07-2006, 05:32
In 0.72 and 0.73 as Rome, on the Makedonian turn there is a CTD, if I leave the script off it doesnt crash, is there any fix for this?

khelvan
03-07-2006, 06:12
We'll have to get more specifics on what is happening before we can say if there is a fix or not.

Umbra
03-08-2006, 01:03
The first time it happend was about an hour into the the Roman Campain, I clicked endturn and it got to the Makedon symbole and CTD'd I reloaded my save game which was right before the CTD and activated the script, it CTD'd again, I tried again without the scrip it did it again, so I load the auto save and started up the script ctd'd tried the autosave without the script and it worked for a while then CTD'd again, did it on a second campain I started, and about fifteen minutes into my new .73 Roman campain on the Makedon symbol it CTD's.

mike^_^
03-09-2006, 08:57
The first time it happend was about an hour into the the Roman Campain, I clicked endturn and it got to the Makedon symbole and CTD'd I reloaded my save game which was right before the CTD and activated the script, it CTD'd again, I tried again without the scrip it did it again, so I load the auto save and started up the script ctd'd tried the autosave without the script and it worked for a while then CTD'd again, did it on a second campain I started, and about fifteen minutes into my new .73 Roman campain on the Makedon symbol it CTD's.

turn off the fog of war and check "follow AI movement"

if it is what is designated as the "move/merge army bug" then there's not much you can do other than get lucky and sometimes it won't CTD. although if turning off the scripts rectifies the problem then that would suggest that it's able to "controlled" in which case if you are able to break it down further it is possible to find the actual cause

pezhetairoi
03-13-2006, 15:34
I had the same problem with my Romani campaign, only that it occurred on the Ptolemaioi turn, but that was rectified by loading the previous turn's savegame (i saved every turn, thank goodness) and continuing from there. The AI always makes a different move each time you reload the same scenario.