PDA

View Full Version : Slaves resource

Centurion Cato
03-24-2006, 20:23
Could someone kindly explain how the slaves resource in the descr_regions.txt works? What effect does it have on the settlement and the faction owning it?

Thanks!

GiantMonkeyMan
03-24-2006, 21:30
in descr_strat at the top are where the regions' resource icons are placed on the campaign map... (in x.., y.. format i think) and when you enslave a province the slave resource icon appears on the map in the game with an added trade bonus for that region. The resource in descr_regions the slave resource will allow the province a little extra trade bonus but still the main boost in trade comes when you enslave the poulation...
this is how i undertand it anyway and i hope this helps :2thumbsup:

GMM

nikolai1962
03-25-2006, 00:36
All regions (i think) have an invisible slaves resource that shows up when you enslave the province. Fot the next 20 (i think) turns all your cities (with governors?) (that are connected by road?) to the enslaved region get a 0.5%population growth bonus. This is on top of the main pop boost you get when half their original population gets split up between all your towns with governors. Then the icon disappears.

I think that is what is supposed to happen. Some people say it doesn't work. Haven't tested it myself.