PDA

View Full Version : Hypapistai acting wierd.....

SirPoot
03-26-2006, 12:06
1) The men keep turning their bodies left and right (when ordered to move or attack an enemy, if given orders to stop they'll just stand facing straight) as if searching for something. Looks cool when they're not fighting with an enemy, but plain dumb when the enemy is directly in front of them. It's quite annoying too when trying to take pictures. >_<

2) They switch weapons so frequently in combat that I'm beginning to think that they have only 1 weapon each, a magical thingie that can transmute itself between the longsword and the overhand-spear. >_<

Or maybe it's because Hypapistai hates to be under Seleucid control? I haven't tried looking at their behavior for other factions though...

Teleklos Archelaou
03-26-2006, 18:26
They are one of the units that reverted back to our old animations because of a CTD problem with 1.2 and our new ones. When we port to 1.5, we will get the new animations back, and then we will try to resolve issues with them, but I don't think we will do anything on them until then, as we would just be spending time on a temporary fix anyway - as our new ones for 1.5 would wipe them out later.