PDA

View Full Version : casse problems 0.74

galathas
03-26-2006, 13:35
I have posted this before but could not find it in the collected bug list so here i go again.

There still is a problem with the battle map on the bridge before Ynys-mon. There is no way to cross the river. No bridge. No ford. This is really annoying because rebels besiegeing the city can not be attacked by a relief force since they are standing on the bridge.

Ictis has two MICs and you have to upgrade both to get the new units.

Great Mod.

Kull
03-26-2006, 17:57
Thank. I'll post that where the map people can see it.

galathas
03-27-2006, 18:52
Daernaught in Emain-Macha are recuitable eventhough i havent built a government building yet and there is none present

Maybe this is a feature? I am not sure

Teleklos Archelaou
03-27-2006, 21:25
I think we are currently trying to fix all of those units that are recruitable without any govts at all. Big John is trying to take care of it. Great minds think alike! :grin:

Dooz
03-27-2006, 22:35
Didn't want to start a new thread about this as the title fits my point.

I'm assuming it's because the rebels are so strong in 0.74, but the AI Casse have not taken a single town in over 50 years in my current campaign. In fact, they barely have an army at all for some reason. Something that should be looked into perhaps?

Teleklos Archelaou
03-27-2006, 22:37
I don't think that is standard Wonderland. Usually, even in 073 and 074, the Casse manage to take all or most of the British Isles from what I've seen. Even sometimes pretty quickly.

O'ETAIPOS
03-27-2006, 22:39
They have no luck I think - in my Mak camp they have 4 cities in 260 on the other hand Romans captured Rhegion, made peace wit Epirotes(reduced to Taras) and sit doing nothing for many years with 3 full stacks on epeirote border.

Dooz
03-27-2006, 22:54
Oh, I see. All righty then :smile:. Do they ever get off the island?