PDA

View Full Version : Installing problem

Avicenna
03-31-2006, 13:40
Well, first off I'll say that I like both EB and RTR, so I have four copies of RTW installed. One is vanilla, one is BI, one is RTR and one is another vanilla waiting to be EB.

Now, EB needs patch 1.2 for RTW. So does RTR. The problem is, now that I've installed the patch for RTR, it simply won't reinstall it in the other folder. I've even tried deleting RTR to recover it from the bin later, but it still refuses to install it. What should I do?

Foot
03-31-2006, 13:52
Use the zip format of the 1.2 patch which can be found here (http://www.horsearcher.net/huninvasion2/patchzip/RTW1.2.zip). Just unzip that into the RTW folder to be used for EB and it should work.

Foot

hellsflame64
03-31-2006, 14:17
Well, I'm kind of having the same problem - but the zipped patch is NOT installing. I just click open file and nothing happens.

Foot
03-31-2006, 16:15
the zipped folder will have a folder named data in it which must overwrite the folder in the RTW directory. It will also have an updated RomeTW.exe and that must overwrite the RomeTW.exe in the RTW directory. That is it and it should work.

Foot