PDA

View Full Version : what is your fantasy news headline?

solypsist
04-03-2006, 15:56
remember all org rules still apply...

mine would be:

Bush Converts To Islam

"I just like them Burkas" - GW Bush, Washington Post April 2 2006

or

Charleton Heston and Bush Found Dead, Nude.

master of the puppets
04-03-2006, 16:03
Solypsist Wins By a Landslide
-upon the untimely death of george bush and perfectly timely heart attack of Dick Cheyne Solypsist has ascended to president.

PLANET UNDER ATTACK alien scourge levels new york, aliens rebuffed by valient resistence led by the man known only as "master of the puppets" more details at 8.

lars573
04-03-2006, 16:08
Bush and cheny killed by decapitation.

Ianofsmeg16
04-03-2006, 16:12
Isle of Man Recgonised as Independant Kingdom
Argentina finally recognises British Supremecy in the Falklands :D

Rodion Romanovich
04-03-2006, 16:39
Mass media is biased!
New survey shows that all newspapers exaggerate, and often take sides

Jesus body found
Sensational discovery in Nepal by a British archaeological team

Iran and USA forming coalition against terrorism

Third world war started after heated backroom discussion

Fragony
04-03-2006, 16:45
OSAMA BIN LADEN GETS AN ANAL PROBE
'finally'

LeftEyeNine
04-03-2006, 16:55
Forum Mod Earns A Fortune on eBay

Totawar.org moderator nicknamed solypsist, sold his privileges over the community to an unidentified seller for over $1.500.000 on eBay. Quickly after the purchase and the handing of the privileges, the number of posts as if Bush is trying to be a poet increased enormously, while the most visited part of the forum was instantly affiliated with adult content contributors.

https://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6300/soly2gc.jpg

"I have loads of them. All with slanted eyes.." said solypsist to our reporter.

LeftEyeNine
04-03-2006, 18:26
Aliens Invade USA, Texas stands

Getting thoroughly impressed by how American forces used to save Earthlings from alien invasion in a couple of movies, Saturnians have at last decided to land in USA and see what happens.

Since George W. Bush took revenge from Dick Cheney with a shotgun, who had shot one of his friends on hunting, USA got caught quite unprepared to the invasion.

All states being claimed as extraterrestrial territory by aliens in a couple of hours, only Texas was able to make a stand. Some heroic guy with alias strike for the south, saved his countrymen from invasion. "They can't stand shovels. Hit 'em in the head with a shovel. They are done. And that proves why I'm GMoAtT" said the hero to our alien-infested mics. Eeeeek !!

https://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3748/sfts4qs.jpg

SFTS talking about shovel trick on aliens and a looking-like-a-dead-sheep villager in the tiny picture infested by aliens.

Devastatin Dave
04-03-2006, 18:30
End of the World!!! DevDave Made Moderator for Back Room!!!

Someone give Soly and Ser Clegane some oxygen!!!:laugh4:

Ianofsmeg16
04-03-2006, 18:44
AMERICA ADMITS DEFEAT IN IRAQ!story on pg 7, 8 +9

and in other news: Pigs have flown

Major Robert Dump
04-03-2006, 18:48
All Taxes Lowered 15%, All Tax Credits Eliminated

or

Welfare Recipients Required to Take Drug Tests

Major Robert Dump
04-03-2006, 18:50
And LeftEye, the correct term for being from Saturn is not Saturnians, Its Saturnese:laugh4:

Bar Kochba
04-03-2006, 18:52
Israel conquers middle east

master of the puppets
04-03-2006, 18:56
Welfare Recipients Required to Take Drug Tests
HOORAY

"muhammed claims place in 9/11" (jk)

yesdachi
04-03-2006, 19:01
Hilton, Simpson, Lohan, Yesdachi sex tape uncovered!

Recent Mega Millions winner, Yesdachi, was the center of attention, reports Jeri Ryan of Star Trek fame, who recorded the action for her personal use.

:2thumbsup:

Ianofsmeg16
04-03-2006, 19:01
HELL FREEZES OVER

Rodion Romanovich
04-03-2006, 19:11
The .orgites/.orgahs/.orgasms/.orgies party wins the election in [insert country of your choice here]

Crazed Rabbit
04-03-2006, 19:43
All US Leftists Move to Europe
Related Stories: Economy Booms, Terrorists Surrender

Christine Gregoire Admits Fraud, Resigns
People of Washington Cheer

DC Politicians Kill Each Other in Blood Bath
People Rejoice

World Leftists go Back in Time, Try Appeasement with Ghengis Khan.
It doesn't work.

Crazed Rabbit

Ironside
04-03-2006, 21:07
The world ended yesterday.

Axeknight
04-03-2006, 21:08
Balding Men Admit Comb-Over "Doesn't Really Work"

Bad Stuff Happens, Chuck Norris Blamed
"It's Them Roundhouse Kicks," Says Government Official

Big King Sanctaphrax
04-03-2006, 21:51
Superman sighted in Metropolis!

In shock move, clothes banned on attractive women between 18 and 25.

The Wizard
04-03-2006, 22:10
Dutch Government endorses Chuck Norris
"Now we can get our bikes back," commented one minister.

EU annexes Belorus
What Revolution?

Libertarian world government a fact
Where did the commies go?

"Solypsist" becomes president of said world government
His propaganda became legal that instant.

The_Doctor
04-03-2006, 22:13
Bartix conquers America

1400 post.

The Wizard
04-03-2006, 22:18
Pigs fly
North Korea annexed South.

lars573
04-03-2006, 23:19
Daleks conquer North Korea, flying blue phone booth sighted over South Korea.

Kralizec
04-03-2006, 23:36
Scientology is false
Xenu turns out to be an "ok guy"

Dâriûsh
04-03-2006, 23:56
President Ahmadinejad opens strip club on Khorramshahr Avenue
Tehran, February 11, IRNA: “…I felt the need for change, you know, heh heh, trying out something new.” IRNA quotes the president as saying at the opening banquet, attended by all twelve Guardian Council members…

Kaiser of Arabia
04-04-2006, 00:17
Kaiser of Arabia granted title of Holy Roman Emperor, Pope, and Eternal President of North Korea. World Ends.

Dâriûsh
04-04-2006, 00:28
Heh this is fun :laugh4:

European Union to formerly adopt Sharia Law
August 1, 2012, Brussels, Belgium (Reuters): “I love it, I am really happy to have accomplished this in my lifetime, I am so proud” says the barely coherent President of the Council of the European Union, speaking at the Brussels summit. Paramilitary commandos patrolled the capitol anticipating US financed terrorism as…

Halliburton to auction United States presidency on Ebay
Aljazeera.net September 9, 2008, 20:13 Makka Time
Expectations are high in Washington as Halliburton chairman David Lesar is expected to officially submit the United States presidency for online auction. Interested buyers from Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, China, and France have already…

Goofball
04-04-2006, 00:33
Cheney - Rumsfeld Secret Affair Exposed

"I wish I could quit him..." says a tearful Rumsfeld during Barbara Walters interview.

Strike For The South
04-04-2006, 00:37
TEXAS BECOMES OWN COUTNRY

America just couldnt handle us.

IILEGALS MADE TO BUILD WALL. TEXAS GOVENER LOCKS IT FROM THE INSIDE
PWND

Alien assuallt on Texas fails. The search for the Texas Turk begins

GoreBag
04-04-2006, 00:40
Infrastructure Crumbles in Face of Zombie Attack
Holy crap, we're all screwed!

Uesugi Kenshin
04-04-2006, 02:55
Texas Declares War on United States

Vermont Spearheads Invasion of Texas, Texans Are Overrun and Surrender After Two Hours of Combat
"We just couldn't stop those Green Mountain Boys!"

Evil_Maniac From Mars
04-04-2006, 03:38
George W. Bush and John Kerry die in a high-speed Ferrari crash!

German and British Imperialism Restored! Imperialist Club Members Granted Ruling Positions! :2thumbsup:

Americans and French wipe each other out in a sudden war!

Actually, maybe that last one isn't so good...maybe only half the French, so we can have some fun invading in our Imperialist society. :2thumbsup:

Alexanderofmacedon
04-04-2006, 04:02
EDIT: That was stupid...i cant think of a good one at the moment...

Alexanderofmacedon
04-04-2006, 04:09

Vermont Spearheads INvasion of Texas, Texans Are Overrun and Surrender After Two Hours of Combat

You know me and Anthony are going on a killing spree? discovery1's dorm is already going to be cleared out...

...don't push us!:furious3:

JimBob
04-04-2006, 05:05
God Comes To Earth
Tells Humanity "You Know Where You Can Shove It."

Csargo
04-04-2006, 05:26

Vermont Spearheads INvasion of Texas, Texans Are Overrun and Surrender After Two Hours of Combat

Texans revolt against Vermontian Overlords. Vermontians surrender within ten minutes of Texan uprising. After overthrow of Vermontian Oppressive government rag tag Texan army goes on Offensive against US. US defeated within a couple of weeks. Texans take over country and rename it Texan Union of States.:2thumbsup:

Headed by me of course.:laugh4:

Ja'chyra
04-04-2006, 10:15
Heads of All Major Religions Say "Sorry"

In a joint statement today the heads of all the worlds religions apologised saying that religion started as an April Fools Day joke and just seemed "To get out of hand"

Prime Minister Sacked For Not Upholding Election Promises

Tony Blair was today fired from his post as Prime Minister for failing to stick to promises made to the electorate during his campaign speeches.

doc_bean
04-04-2006, 10:45
Bush A MENSA Member ?
Says staff worker: "He fooled the public for years !"

Alien Overlord Returns
"Hail Xenu!" says Tom Cruise

The New Hype: Gay Metal !
Hardcore !

Belgian Engineering Student Builds First Fusion Reactor In His Basement
"I built it to power the beer fridge"

Goofball
04-04-2006, 17:21
Former U.S. House majority leader DeLay quits

DAVID ESPO
Associated Press
Washington — Succumbing to scandal, former majority leader Tom Delay intends to resign from Congress within weeks

Oh, wait. That one's real.

Sorry...

:laugh4:

KukriKhan
04-04-2006, 21:16
Dazed, Tosa screams: "I did WHAT?"

4 April, The Netherlands (Org News Service) Forced awake by a skull-splitting headache after a 4-day binge, TosaInu groggily hugged his coffee cup, and admitted: "I never thought Kukri would take it seriously. Hell, I was kidding; you know: dutch humour...

'Take my job... please'. I mean: isn't that universally recognized as a joke?"...

Divinus Arma
04-04-2006, 21:37
Senate and House get tough on immigration; pass comprehensive legislation
Tens of Millions flee in massive emigration from the United States.

Washington D.C.- The President is expected to sign into law today a bill that would effectively resolve the illegal immigration problem in the United States. Among the most important articles are requirements that employers be jailed for hiring illegal immigrants and that children of illegal immigrants would no longer be given citizenship.

The most controversial provision of the bill required the instant vaporization of illegal immigrants using sophisticated satellite particle beam technology to be deployed in unison with the break-through DNA distance tracking technology developed jointly by JPL and the DoD. The ability of the technology to distinguish between legal status and nationality is a closely guarded secret, since the system is able to find all illegal immigrants, regardless of country of origin.

Despite international condemnation and a universal declaration of war by the world against the U.S., President PanzerJager has decided to continue, threatening to find new applications for what he calls a "laser". In a two second televised global address, PanzerJager was quoted as saying simply: "All your base are belong to us".

In related news, Mexico has begun building a wall to prevent re-immigration from Mexican citizens fleeing from the United States. They are expected to man the 700 mile wall with .50 cal crew served weapons every 200 meters with interlocking fields of fire supported by artillery deploying HE and WP.

Crazed Rabbit
04-04-2006, 22:08
Mexico Admits Hypocrisy
In a stunning announcement today, the Mexican Government has admitted its immigration policies and treatment of native Indians is blatantly hypocritical compared to what it demands from the USA.

Crazed Rabbit

The_Doctor
04-04-2006, 22:17
Mexico joins Union
Illegal immigrant problem ends.

Avicenna
04-05-2006, 03:05
Bush discovered to be alien robot
"No wonder he spoke so funny," said a member of the Senate,"I could never understand what he was saying."

GeneralHankerchief
04-05-2006, 03:13
Mohammed Returns to Mecca, Preaches to Radicals

Says "there's no more virgins, so there's no need to go on suicide missions in mine or Allah's name anymore."

Leet Eriksson
04-05-2006, 04:37
WE WILL ALL ******* DIE!!!
Terror rises from the Deep
IA DAGON, IA HYDRA
Oh shi, the mysterious atlanteans were a race of genocidal fish people!

Shaka_Khan
04-05-2006, 04:58
Former U.S. House majority leader DeLay quits

DAVID ESPO
Associated Press
Washington — Succumbing to scandal, former majority leader Tom Delay intends to resign from Congress within weeks

Sorry...

Alien race of females have arrived for what they lack - men!

Reuters - Tue Apr 4, 8:51 AM ET

SALT LAKE CITY - It is now official. Due to the aliens' lack of men, there will be an ordinance in which at least two women must share a man. After millions of years of the aliens' existance, there is a genetic detoration in which their entire race lack the Y-chromosome. Even their sperm bank is running low.

One alien said, "Earthling men are passionate and gentle. Meanwhile our men are lazy, spoiled and impossible to find. The choice is obvious."

Another alien said, "I want a baby!"

One at a time please.

We do not need to be frightened unless you are an earthling woman. These aliens look very human, stay young forever and their average wealth puts Bill Gates to shame. Heck, I might as well quit my job and submit myself to them...

Tribesman
04-05-2006, 08:20
God speaks
The bigfellow returned today to speak at his first engagement in millenia , he was very angry and said he was suing publishers and preachers of scripture for slander libel and defamation of charachter .

ajaxfetish
04-05-2006, 09:17
US Vice President Dick Cheney Shoots Friend in the Face while Hunting Quail

Sorry...

From a humorist's perspective, at least, some things just seem too good to be true. Like anything about George W., for example.

Ajax

Quietus
04-05-2006, 11:40
"500 Hours of previously unknown Bob Marley records uncovered."

"Quietus Wrong; Death is not Forever". :skull:

"Breaking News: Universe NOT pointless".

ok, realistically....

Earth makes E.T. contact

or

E.T.s land on Earth.

The Black Ship
04-05-2006, 15:09
US 5 - Brazil 0, US takes World Cup! FIFA disbands in protest

Justiciar
04-05-2006, 15:31
All nations deemed useless as corporate empires finally decide to take control.

Colloseum re-opened for business.

Ozzy Osboure elected as Pope.

LeftEyeNine
04-05-2006, 15:38
US 5 - Brazil 0, US takes World Cup! FIFA disbands in protest

Man I would disband myself if something like that could ever happen. :skull:

yesdachi
04-05-2006, 16:14
Liberals Fight For Zombie Rights.
The vigilante style of zombie killing must stop, they deserve a trial and then if convicted an appropriate jail sentence, rehabilitation or put into a program where they can learn a trade. Killing is wrong, we are better than that.

Reverend Joe
04-05-2006, 17:50
Hilton, Simpson, Lohan, Yesdachi sex tape uncovered!

Recent Mega Millions winner, Yesdachi, was the center of attention, reports Jeri Ryan of Star Trek fame, who recorded the action for her personal use.

:2thumbsup:
:bigcry: College Student Gouges Eyes out in Horror After Seeing Illegal Sex Tape

Hendrix Revealed to be Messiah; Returns With Ninteen Albums Recorded Post-mortem
"Well, it looks like it wasn't Jesus after all," Church Officials say.

My personal favorite:

https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5760/hunter1dy.gif

BigTex
04-05-2006, 18:02
Speaker Of The House Dennis Hastert Found Giving Oral Compliment In Oval Office To President Bush.

A.C.L.U. Fights For Hasterts And Presidents Bush's Right To Marriage.

Find Out What Kind of Dental Floss Hastert Uses Tonight At 10.