PDA

View Full Version : The Drunkards Tavern

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Divinus Arma
04-07-2006, 04:25
YessS!!!!!! It is the drunken thread indeed! With official Org Staff permission.

Kinda like the various clubs we had around here last summer but with alcohol.

Please PWD (post while drunk). It's the drunk club!

might actually be a good fun thread (and should it turn bad we can still close it)
The conditions are of course that forum rules are followed (as you already mentioned) and that the thing does not turn into a spam thread or a thread of gibberish (you probably should mention the conditions in your opening post and hopefully other patrons will play along)

Cheers and good luck

Ser Clegane

So there you have it! THOSE BE THE RUKES! Erm.. ru,leS!@ Rules! hah!

Try to be coherent. Refrain from obscenities and other BS that violates ou sacred oathes as Orgahs. Be good. Do well. Whatever the other one was.

heh. This could be fun.

First post: I have had 6 newcastles, 1 guiness, and 1 large house hot sake with my sashimi dinner. Workin on more beer now. (newy)

KukriKhan
04-07-2006, 04:27
Be good. Do well. Whatever the other one was.

Ummm... touch yourself? Or something like that. I think. I dunno. Yes I do. I think I'll haf anuffer beer.... :laugh4:

Divinus Arma
04-07-2006, 04:33
~:cheers: A STICKY! ALREADY!!!!!?!?!?!

WHOHO!!!!:balloon2: :balloon2: :balloon2: :balloon2: :balloon2: :medievalcheers: :medievalcheers: :medievalcheers: :medievalcheers: :medievalcheers: :barrel: :barrel: :barrel:

I swer to you that I be grinning from ear to er right about now!

Divinus Arma
04-07-2006, 04:40
I understand it may be quiet for a little while. But darn yo I know this hsall pick up here. AND DONT even think about screwing up this thread you sillies! CORDIAL! RESPECTFUL! AND ABOVE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRUINBIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Divinus Arma
04-07-2006, 05:04
I switched to wine. bv coastal

vons stuff

2004 chardonnnnnay. boring. But guiness is my starter. I dont want to watse my taste budeosa on.. wait...

I want to use guiness only for the taste buids and not other stuff, heh. Does that make sense? :inquisitive: :laugh4:

Proletariat
04-07-2006, 05:05
Real nice, start this thread on a Thursday night. Have you no mercy?

Good Lord, I'm thirsty now.

KukriKhan
04-07-2006, 05:08
Real nice, start this thread on a Thursday night. Have you no mercy?

Good Lord, I'm thirsty now.

Well, yanno...

Marines: firsht in, an' all that.

Never you mind; navy pretain-sh, army maintain-sh; as alway-sh.

Thash it. I'm gettin' new denture-sh.

Or a better beer.

:laugh4:

KukriKhan
04-07-2006, 05:30
What in THE hell did I mean by that?

Divinus Arma
04-07-2006, 05:39
I am on another bottle of wine

this time it is mezzacorona pinot grigio.

more of a meal wine, but eh **** it.

YAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :balloon2:

edit:and i have to work tomorrow. up at 3:30 am with me. I was up today at 5am to teach some 7th graders,. I needed a tie on to break the work pace, ya know!

Kagemusha
04-07-2006, 05:46
Great thread!~:cheers: Some people like me are starting to get to the work.And on the other side of the Globe others have beer.All i say is that il be back.~:wave:

Divinus Arma
04-07-2006, 05:51
YAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I have to work in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 Herelook at this guy (http://photos-683.facebook.com/images/profile/55/4/n1935683_10968.jpg). Hes an orgah. guess who.

Divinus Arma
04-07-2006, 06:08
YAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I have to work in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 Herelook at this guy (http://photos-683.facebook.com/images/profile/55/4/n1935683_10968.jpg). Hes an orgah. guess who.

It aint me you pansies. Get drunk. Post. live free or die. fgive me liberty or give me a cheese sandwich.

IrishMike
04-07-2006, 06:31

Yup, I know who that red haired beast is! Me and D are tight.

GoreBag
04-07-2006, 08:29
Holy carp. I can't believe this got stickied. I also can't believe that there isn't something more stupid (fun) to do at DA's house when hammered.

Rodion Romanovich
04-07-2006, 09:42
how many threads would a wood chuck close if a wood chuck could close threads? :gah: :dancinglock:

Will be interesting to see how long this thread lasts... By the way does having drunk some water this morning count as being drunk? :laugh4:

Kagemusha
04-07-2006, 12:05
Happy weekend fellow drunkard Orgahs!~:cheers: I just popped out the first beer of this weekend,Idoubt it wont be the last.:2thumbsup:

Vladimir
04-07-2006, 13:16
Damn Damn Damn! I so wish we had a bar downstairs. It would make working out at the gym so much more fun!

Kagemusha
04-07-2006, 13:21
Damn Damn Damn! I so wish we had a bar downstairs. It would make working out at the gym so much more fun!

That could be hazardous to health.~;)

Vladimir
04-07-2006, 13:40
What makes you think drunk posting is so safe, hmmmmm?

Divinus Arma
04-07-2006, 14:04
how many threads would a wood chuck close if a wood chuck could close threads? :gah: :dancinglock:

:inquisitive: Jeeze. Don't be a teetotal. Its all about the love baby. This has approval from the highest of our masters. Enjoy the place. Belly up to the bar, and have one on me. :2thumbsup:

At work now. Promise to PWD another day. Not too hung over, had to sleep before finshing that second bottle of wine. Cant stay up all night ya know.

Kagemusha
04-07-2006, 14:10
What makes you think drunk posting is so safe, hmmmmm?

Not my first time.If anything else i wont get crushed by weights becouse im bit drunk.Unless the roof falls on me.~;)

Byzantine Prince
04-07-2006, 15:28
I am glad there is finally a place in the Tavern for us drunkards. Well done DA. :2thumbsup:

Bar Kochba
04-07-2006, 15:44
96% vodka a few shots of that and your out

Kagemusha
04-07-2006, 15:55
Kippis!(Thats Cheers in Finnish!)~:cheers:And 96% is not Voka its spirits

Reverend Joe
04-07-2006, 16:01
It being 11:00 here, I have no real urge to start in on the ol' whiskey bottle... but I shall return. Drunk. And nude.

Aren't you glad we can't see each other now? ~:joker:

Vladimir
04-07-2006, 17:49
It being 11:00 here, I have no real urge to start in on the ol' whiskey bottle... but I shall return. Drunk. And nude.

Aren't you glad we can't see each other now? ~:joker:

I am also a scholar from the Peter Griffin school of drunkenness.

BigTex
04-07-2006, 18:04
:inquisitive: Jeeze. Don't be a teetotal. Its all about the love baby. This has approval from the highest of our masters. Enjoy the place. Belly up to the bar, and have one on me. :2thumbsup:

At work now. Promise to PWD another day. Not too hung over, had to sleep before finshing that second bottle of wine. Cant stay up all night ya know.

Wow this reminds me of all the fun we used to have in highschool screwing with the hung over teachers, "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!".

solypsist
04-07-2006, 19:31
a question about the thread title. there seems to be an extra "t" in there, is this because the original name was supposed to be something like The Drunktards Thread ? i'm just curious.

Vladimir
04-07-2006, 20:44
a question about the thread title. there seems to be an extra "t" in there, is this because the original name was supposed to be something like The Drunktards Thread ? i'm just curious.

Someone's suffering from an excess of sobriety.

Big King Sanctaphrax
04-07-2006, 21:21
Dammit, I now feel an urge to get plastered so I can post in this thread.

The fact I am giving it serious consideration does not bode well.

Kagemusha
04-07-2006, 21:24
13 beers and off to bar.I just hope for the remnants of my reputation i dont post hen:bow:

Proletariat
04-08-2006, 07:03
hi. my name is proletariat, i've had a few tonight, and it took me about 11 minutes to check this post for typos.

Divinus Arma
04-08-2006, 07:54
hi. my name is proletariat, i've had a few tonight, and it took me about 11 minutes to check this post for typos.

23 words in 11 minutes. very nice. I look forward to more, oh esteemed one. :bow:

Moros
04-08-2006, 13:07
Me likey this thread ~:barrel:.
no surpise it was DA who sartred it.

Dutch_guy
04-08-2006, 16:25
I would have though this kind of thread already existed !

Oh well now it does, gonna be reading this a lot - it has so much potential :yes:~D

:balloon2:

Bar Kochba
04-08-2006, 21:50
never mix grain and grape i got such a hangover

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 03:28
It is 7:30pm PST on an American Saturday Night. My Wife is visiting her parents, the pets are fed, and I don't have to be awake until 9am tomorrow. No work until Monday at 5pm. My friends are all working. There will be nothing worthwhile on TV. And I am almost done with my evening's studies.

Guess what that adds up to? Booze and EB until 3am.

Anyone care to join me? I shall be kicking it off with Bacardi & Coke Zero tonight. Lift off begins in approximately 90 minutes.

The countdown to inebriation has begun. :rolleyes2: :sneaky:

master of the puppets
04-09-2006, 03:40
GAH DAMMIT i can't get drunk, 7 shots o jack daniels, 7!!!
...uh well, the party was fun anyway, well bein drunk can't be that great:dizzy2: .

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 04:22
38 minutes until I open the bottle. I think I'll check the stock and make sure I have enough food and booze so I don't have to go anywhere. Nothing worse then wanting more food or drink and knowing that you are unsafe to drive. I won't even have a couple and drive, much less drive drunk. :policeman:

edit: I can actually feel myself getting thirsty. That's kinda scary if you think about it. lol

Edit 2-
1/2 gallon of Bacardi: Check.
1/2 liter of Ketel One Vodka: Check.
Mixers: Coke Zero, Lemonade, fruit juice, and not much more. Hmm. Oh well. Good enough. Check.
Snacks: Plenty of 3 cheese bagel bites and lots of frozen chicken and BBQ sauce. That'll do. Check.
Toilet paper: Check.
Other: No obligations. No work. Nowhere to go. Family safe. Check.

edit 3- this is gonna be bad. I promise to keep in good "spirits" and obey all forum rules. Scouts honor. :laugh4: This thread is too good to screw up. :2thumbsup:

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 05:00
It has begun.

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 05:07
1st Drink:

12 ounce can of Coke Zero. Measured 8 ounces of Bacardi. Very harsh.

edit: Man. This is a beast. Taken me sweet time.

Strike For The South
04-09-2006, 06:45
:idea2: :idea2: :inquisitive: :balloon2: :book: :book: :help: :help: :furious3: w0000t ---;-;/d--;. Man I habe toa partiwy withew thatyas guy:inquisitive: :inquisitive:

solypsist
04-09-2006, 06:57
just got in 1:56am est. too much karaoke and shochu.

kanojo wa karaoke ga sukinai desu yo

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 07:05
Finshed that first drink about ten minute ago. Jeeze that was harsh. Equivalent of 8 drinks but I dont fel it. I know it took me an hour and a hlaf but I dont know why I dont feel it. I just fel uhm, different,

Workin on a Guiness while I eat my bagel bites. My one and only beer. Then its make to the hard stuff.

edit: That is the problem with alcoholism. You really dont get to enjoy it as much. I know there is no way I can be under the leagl limit but I feel as if I could go to work, do school work, drive, whatever. (I wont do any of it of course for various reasons) Kinda depressing. The scary thing is when you get t the extreme level of alcoholism where jus one eer gets you ****ed up. That means you liver is toast.

edit2:btw, I am on my lap top which has a probem comprehending ket strokes. It "misses a beat" every few seconds so I dont use it as often.

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 07:34
Back on my PC. Drank the guiness. Kinda sad cause I have no more beer. Just liqour and wine.

which should I choose?

Proletariat
04-09-2006, 07:35
Liquor.

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 07:56
bacardi or high quality vodka?

Kanamori
04-09-2006, 07:57
Save the Ketel. If you've had enough, then taste doesn't matter.:book: At that point in the night, I generally come to the conclusion that I ought to hit the bottle straight up, and I wake up w/ a bad hangover the next morning.

No typos yet, you're not trying hard enough Div.:P (Maybe I shouldn't be encouraging people to drink unhealthy amounts.)

Proletariat
04-09-2006, 08:04
Kanamori summed it up nicely. If you've already been boozing enough, stick with the swill. Save the Ketel for a screwdriver in the morning.

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 08:05
Ya. its just a mnatter of time. Im thing vodka for a few. I drink water at the same time to prevent a hangover. Most hangovers are from dehydration. The bacardi just doesnt light me up. I dont know why. Same with newcaste, the drink just doenst mess me up. IO could drink 12 ina couple hours and feel gfine. I know Im not too bad off.

Btw. These typos are sloth. Dont infer to o much. Its when the essence of mt text is messed up that you know that I am too. Sloth is stage one of my drunkness

crud I feel too sober. Off to find the bottle....

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 08:11
Oh I agree,. The bacardi doesnt compare with Ketel One. The problem is that The bacardi isnt doing much for me.

I have renmaining:

2/3 gallon of bacardi total (more than I though. I had two half full seperate gall;on jugs when I started)

1/2 liter if ketel one

and 1/2 bottle of mexxacornoa pinot grigio/

Also have some cruppy mint shnapps and a dash of kahlua for like 1/2 black russian or something. not much else

So I am going with the kete l one for now. And mixing it with lemonade that expired in Decmenervb. lol heh

edit: that lemonade tastes pretty harsh. oh well. yugh.

edit 2: I'm trying to get into a RTW game, and I havent played in like at least 8 weeks. I cant get into it even though I am playing EB. Its just gah. sad really. I like TW. What if I feel this way forever, even after M2TW? that would suck!

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 09:20
finished that vodka round.

starting aoin ianother. with sprite
its rreaally harsh agains

I was tempted to eat ice cream, but dairy and alchol are a recipe for death, destruction, apocalpypse

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 10:06
n fdda chat.

you yuys are deporesing

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 10:30
still at it,, in the chat

edit:wtf? This cabt be the "divinu amra only" thread... drinks orgahs drink!

edit2: oh man I want ojust post "penis in some randm thrqead, lol. I got wantrebd last time. I'll refrain. It;s fun toi drop the P bomb, lol.

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 11:32
I'm pretty tired. Been in the chat thios hiole inmtkme.meh. gopin sleep. I wish one of you suckersd would dione this wuioth me. More fuin that way, gah. boring. :shame:

Rodion Romanovich
04-09-2006, 11:36
i cna pretnd im drnuk! Is thAT goodd eNOuHG? ddoes tHi make it funnioer? chee up Div! borttomz up m8!! just finised anothr vodka mratini shaken not stirrd!

Moros
04-09-2006, 15:10
Guess what that adds up to? Booze and EB until 3am.

We should do Multi Player game while drunk :p

Divinus Arma
04-09-2006, 17:37
well. I'm back to normal. Or wait, is being drunk normal? ~;)

Sitting in class via internet.

Surprisingly, I am not very hung over. Just feel a little headache, But I took some tylenol so that should end pretty quick.

The key is to drink LOTS of water while your drink and before you go to bed.

I was bummed that nobody joined me. Gert, that is a great idea. Sadly, I cant even figure out how to do that while sober.

Moros
04-09-2006, 19:01
well. I'm back to normal. Or wait, is being drunk normal? ~;)

Sitting in class via internet.

Surprisingly, I am not very hung over. Just feel a little headache, But I took some tylenol so that should end pretty quick.

The key is to drink LOTS of water while your drink and before you go to bed.

I was bummed that nobody joined me. Gert, that is a great idea. Sadly, I cant even figure out how to do that while sober.
You say you are actually sober from time to time!! :o

:no: I was mistaken in you oh noble king of the drunk :no: ~;)

Edit: wait this evening I'm going for it!

Big King Sanctaphrax
04-09-2006, 22:08
We should do Multi Player game while drunk :p

If properly organised, that could actually be quite good fun. Anyone who was interested could drink a prearranged amount, and then we could play CS or something similar. Hilarity would ensue.

Kanamori
04-09-2006, 23:12
This has serious potential, where do I sign up?

Byzantine Prince
04-10-2006, 00:18
If properly organised, that could actually be quite good fun. Anyone who was interested could drink a prearranged amount, and then we could play CS or something similar. Hilarity would ensue.
I'm up for a game of drunken CS. The original of course.
And eys hillairty would indeed ensue.

Quietus
04-10-2006, 02:21
I'm up for a game of drunken CS. The original of course.
And eys hillairty would indeed ensue. Play TankBall (http://www.maidmarian.com/Tank.htm) (it's a web browser based game). Not sure if it is still up though.

LeftEyeNine
04-10-2006, 02:52
I'm in..Waiting for organization.

yesdachi
04-10-2006, 05:50
I just finished preparing my taxes and found out that I am actually getting a few bucks back! Even though I have to work in the morning I am getting my drink on!

Divinus Arma
04-10-2006, 07:26
Drunken gaming organized via distance communication technology. Behold the power of the internet.

I love it. But I can't do any more drinking for a little while. I work from Monday at 2pm straight through until Wednesday at 5am. And I would drink wednesday night, but I am teaching on Thursday. Can't teach with a hangover. That's just not fair to the kids. Then I work again from Friday 5am until Saturday at 1pm or 5pm. Maybe Saturday Night after my Midterms. Or maybe Wednesday would be okay If we drank in the early afternoon, say noon or 11am PST. That way I could recover and go to bed early enough to not hurt on Thursday.

Sunday is a sure bet. :2thumbsup:

Moros
04-10-2006, 21:55
Not being able to drink? poor guy. :no:

HAngover, pfft...get drunk again and your problem is solved. And the kids...well if you're like me and start dancing and singing when you're drunk, they'll have a class they will never forget ~D

I need a beer.

Goofball
04-11-2006, 06:45
Crap. Monday night and I'm halfway schnackered. For some unknown reason, the wife and I decided to kill two bottles of Yellowtail with dinner. Of course, that means I had 1.65 bottles and she had .45 bottles...

And red always gives me such a hangover...

:wall:

I'm an idiot...

Dutch_guy
04-11-2006, 18:36
nd red always gives me such a hangover...

This seems the appropriate thread to ask, so here it is :

'' what do you guys normally do to minimise your hangover ?''

Kanamori
04-11-2006, 19:28
Drink water and eat while you are drinking the alcohol. It's a method of prevention. To cure a hangover, eating food and drinking water is usually the best bet for me, unless it's really bad. When you cannot hold water down, take a very long nap if you can. It's the easiest way to end the misery.~D

Vladimir
04-11-2006, 20:26

Drink water, stick to clear liquors, drink water, don't take a shot of everything at the bar, and right before you go to bed...drink water.

drone
04-11-2006, 21:47

As said before, drink water. Also, vitamin B complex. Your body uses this vitamin to metabolize alcohol and food, over-indulging drains your body of this, causing headaches and general feeling of malaise. Prime source of vitamin B: brewer's yeast. Ah, the circle of life....

Divinus Arma
04-11-2006, 23:03
*******Divinus Arma's Guide to Heavy Alcohol Consumption*******

How to have fun, remember most of your night, and get home alive.

As many of you know, I am a pretty regular drinker. I also been in Law Enforcement for several years. I have seen some very sad and unfortunate events because of alcohol: many people dead in the prime of their young lives because they did not drink responsibly. I think my unique experiences may give some insight on how to have fun, remember most of your night, and get home safely.

First of all, let me point out that drinking is an adult activity that should be undertaken by audlts. There are only two reasons for this: (1) Adult bodies are finished developing and are less vulnerable to serious injury or permanent medical conditions from drinking, and (2) Adults usually are mature enough to drink smart. Remember, the younger a person starts to consume alcohol in large quantites, the more risk they are for developing alcoholism.

That said, I love booze! Drinky drinky drinky. Whether it be a creamy Guiness chilled to almost freezing, a ten year scotch neat or on the rocks, a fruity Mai Tai, or a glass of bubbly high quality Champagne. I love it all. For me, the whole point of drinking is to last as long as possible while drinking as much as I can tolerate. Or in other words: Have a rippin' buzz for the whole night! Puking and passing out is for rookies. When you pass out, I get to pwn you with a black permanent marker and dip your hand in warm water.

Rule 1. Preparation. If you plan on drinking, then plan for drinking. Always have a designated driver (who does not drink at all) or public transportation ready. Knowing that you will get home safely can give you enough peace of mind to make your night twice as good. Plan for your food and midnight snacks- it sucks to get home at 2am and have no food! Make sure you have no responsibilities the following day, or that they do not start until later. As a general rule, an adult body will process 3/4 of a drink each hour. Proper planning prevents puking and pwning. Nobody want to get pwned while drunk.

Rule 2. Know your limits. Then pace yourself. Drinking is fun, drunking is not. While do you think they call it drunk? Because you already drank and now you are done. That means your fun is over! I can put down 20 plus drinks in a night because I know my limits. I do it over many many hours. If I were to drink 20 drinks in one hour, I would be drunk and my night would be over. The fun in drinking is to stay alert enough to enjoy the experience and the socialising.

Rule 3. Water. For every drink (i.e. 1 beer, 1 glass of wine, or 1.5 ounce of 80 proof liquor), you should drink at least one eight ounce glass of water. You will be better off if you double that. One of the major causes of a miserable hangover is dehydration. Pissing, pooping, and puking all suck the life out of you.

The best cure for a hangover is prevention. If You follow a few simple rules, you will never feel that crushing horror of the really bad hangovers. You may feel a little, but nothing disabling.

...Though a nice bloody Mary or mimosa can help take the edge off. The nutrients from the fruit or veggies and the pain killing liquor can do wonders.

tbc...

Proletariat
04-12-2006, 01:27
The best cure for a hangover is prevention. If You follow a few simple rules, you will never feel that crushing horror of the really bad hangovers. You may feel a little, but nothing disabling.
tbc...

You had me until here. Everyone knows the only cure for a hang over is a bloody mary or a mimosa. Tff.

Strike For The South
04-12-2006, 01:28
*******SFTS GUIDE TO HEAVY ALCHOOL CUNSUMPTON********

1. Dont Die
2. No Fat Chicks

Divinus Arma
04-12-2006, 02:29
You had me until here. Everyone knows the only cure for a hang over is a bloody mary or a mimosa. Tff.

fixed. ~;)

1. Dont Die
2. No Fat Chicks

Pretty funny. :laugh4:

Reverend Joe
04-12-2006, 03:36

1. Dont Die
2. No Fat Chicks

Sig worthy. :2thumbsup: :laugh4:

Kanamori
04-12-2006, 04:29
Really -- I cannot believe this has been overlooked by all of us -- the best way to cure a hangover is to have a wake-and-bake session.:book: You feel nice the rest of the day, and it's anti-nausea.

Divinus Arma
04-12-2006, 05:30
Really -- I cannot believe this has been overlooked by all of us -- the best way to cure a hangover is to have a wake-and-bake session.:book: You feel nice the rest of the day, and it's anti-nausea.

As many of you know, I am a pretty regular drinker. I also been in Law Enforcement for several years.

Enjoy your wake&bake. Maybe I'll join you when I'm 90 and have glaucoma and the Federal Government encourages us to smoke as "part of a balanced breakfast". :laugh4:

GoreBag
04-12-2006, 09:54

You have pot left in the morning?

Dutch_guy
04-12-2006, 12:49
You have pot left in the morning?

OT :

That's one hell of a guide Div A, all sound advice - you should copyright it :yes:

PS : nice tips on the hangover prevention, water is indeed the best way to minimise the effects.

Somebody Else
04-12-2006, 13:16
Nothing like getting up before dawn, having been on a bender all night, to do some good old fashioned physical beasting.

Weekend before my 21st, Saturday night - in bar 'til 0430, had 5 or 6 double G&Ts, a half-yard of something nastily spiked (they'd lost the yard glass), copious amounts of port, guiness, random bitters, even apple sourz got in there... Anyway. 0530, woken up to do a BPFA... That was fun... But the hangover came and went during the run, fresh air and getting the blood moving must have something going for it...

Bar Kochba
04-12-2006, 15:25
i think the best way to get rid of a hangover is drink in the morning always works for me but that causes u to be an alcholic ah well we cant have it all

Rodion Romanovich
04-12-2006, 15:35

1. Dont Die
2. No Fat Chicks

:2thumbsup:

Moros
04-12-2006, 20:32
better then your other too. (basic tactics and QUASA/bug huntung.

Yeah drinking water helps a lot. THe head ache you have whne you got a hang over is because your brains are de-hydrated.

do a beer a female and beer
ray the guy I kissed while drunk
fa the note to follow ray
Me the guy who pukes all night
sew-icide the next mroning
La-ight beer does really stink
thea is worse than Heiniken
and that brings us back to Do.

Divinus Arma
04-12-2006, 23:23
better then your other too. (basic tactics and QUASA/bug huntung.

Not sure whether to take this as a compliment or something more insidious. :inquisitive: :laugh4: :2thumbsup:

so, anybody up for a round of drunken gaming?

KukriKhan
04-13-2006, 03:09
Whatcha got?

Moros
04-13-2006, 13:47
tell me when and how druk and I will beat you.

veni, bibi, vici
-Julius Gregorius. ~:)

Divinus Arma
04-14-2006, 03:17
Sorry. Got drunk and did other stuff. :shame:

Mai Tais and movies. (And South Park)

TheSilverKnight
04-14-2006, 14:30
I'm gone since late March, I come back, and see a drunk thread?!

WQell count me in, mi fellow drunkardsz :2thumbsup:

Divine Wind
04-14-2006, 16:04
Well its Friday night, and im fully expecting this thread to explode tonight with drunken people!

Yes ill be here, having a small reunion tonight with friends who have been travelling for half a year. Should be interesting!

~:cheers:

Somebody Else
04-14-2006, 21:54
Nothing much really - glass sparkling white, half bottle pinot grigio, mojito, caipiroska, g&t x 5, beer. Oh, and an ABC (not strictly a drink, quite a pleasant surprise though) (Almost forgot the 3, or was it 4 shots of tequila)

N.B. almost 4 am that I'm writing this - not bad considering I have an 1115 flight...

Divine Wind
04-15-2006, 01:38
Far to drunk to be able ro write anything sensible, so i had a good one :) lots of beer and suprisingly nice ladies!

Reverend Joe
04-15-2006, 05:23
I'm not drunk...

but I am high...

and I am listening to Jerry Lee Lewis...

is that close enough? Am I cleared to post?

Kanamori
04-15-2006, 06:33
:inquisitive:

It's been a while since I haven't been high.:laugh4: Enjoy the party.~:)

Ianofsmeg16
04-16-2006, 04:16
oh god, i had some guys round. god am i ****** at the moment, juist walkeed 2 miles, on my own. in the countryside, wasnt scary at all, thats how drunk i am....oh, and my brother told my parent bout the party, so im screwed tbvh

Divinus Arma
04-17-2006, 05:01
heh heh heh

Vladimir
04-17-2006, 14:25
oh god, i had some guys round. god am i ****** at the moment, juist walkeed 2 miles, on my own. in the countryside, wasnt scary at all, thats how drunk i am....oh, and my brother told my parent bout the party, so im screwed tbvh

:laugh4: For some reason I imagined some pissed (not angry mind you) brit with fowl beer smelling breath and no lack of body language.

Renly
04-22-2006, 06:38
I just foudn this thread. I don't usually post here, but I know for a fact that i've posted here drunk before. Currently, I'm blazed out of my mind and hopefully I'll remember next time i'm trashed to direct my drunken .b0rg posting to this thread.

Dooz
04-22-2006, 10:51
I'm not drunk...

but I am high...

and I am listening to Jerry Lee Lewis...

is that close enough? Am I cleared to post?

Don't think that's looked upon fondly round these parts :surrender: .

Moros
04-22-2006, 19:46
So when are the games gona be held. (those in honor of Dionysus).

Divinus Arma
04-24-2006, 06:00
I threw out my back from an old injury back when I worked with MWDs. The Doc gave me vicaden, which doesn't do much. Now, with alcohol, it aint toooo bad. Kinda sleepy, but that be about it.

I would get slammed tonight but I have to teach tomorrow. I taught with a hangover this last week. Totally sucked. All I wanted to do was sleep.

*sigh*

I hereby promise to get completely bombed and post to the Org as soon as is possible. Amen. :laugh4:

Kanamori
04-24-2006, 07:14
Although it is probably safe with the dose you are given, DA, it is not a good idea to put downers together, especially if you drink fairly often. Hydrocodone is an opioid, and many opioid overdoses that kill are from mixing the liquor with it. Just my word of caution that you probably should not drink as much liquor with it as you would without it. And opioid overdose is the most difficult to get through, since you just pass out in euphoria and stop breathing.:2cents:

GoreBag
04-25-2006, 07:02
Damn you, Old Milwaukee. I should have known that a mega-can of 9% beer that costs 3 bucks would taste like rotting death.

Divinus Arma
04-25-2006, 14:22
Although it is probably safe with the dose you are given, DA, it is not a good idea to put downers together, especially if you drink fairly often. Hydrocodone is an opioid, and many opioid overdoses that kill are from mixing the liquor with it. Just my word of caution that you probably should not drink as much liquor with it as you would without it. And opioid overdose is the most difficult to get through, since you just pass out in euphoria and stop breathing.:2cents:

True. I didn't drink very much. I wasn't looking to mix for recreational use. That would be abuse. Thanks for informing the public. I probably should have clarified my statement.

Kanamori
04-25-2006, 17:42
I wasn't looking to mix for recreational use. That would be abuse.

To be blunt, I fail to see how alcohol intoxication is less of an abuse than other depressant intoxication, which produce similar effects, and often with less damage to the body. Of course, the other exception being that many of them don't make you outright stupid.

Thanks for informing the public.

I presumed it would be better for me to err on the side of sounding mothering than for me to err on the side of a totally avoidable, and accidental, death.:bow:

Divinus Arma
04-26-2006, 01:15
To be blunt, I fail to see how alcohol intoxication is less of an abuse than other depressant intoxication, which produce similar effects, and often with less damage to the body.

Now you sound mothering. ~;)

Don't infringe on my legal right to consume massive amounts of alcohol. Abuse is merely a matter of consciousness. And opinion.

Kanamori
04-26-2006, 06:08
~:pat:
This man clearly has a wife; there's no other way men can learn to be so disarming.~D

Crazed Rabbit
04-27-2006, 05:18
For you DA. (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?School_Of_Rock=hangover.mp3)

Just kidding...

I hope!:2thumbsup:

Crazed Rabbit

Divinus Arma
04-27-2006, 06:53
ahhh shucks. You folks are just too nice. Now I'm tempted to just get drunk because I can. You know what? I think I am going to reinstall MTW and VI just to get in the mood for M2TW. Meanwhile, I'll find something to mix with Bacardi.

No work tomorrow, amazingly. However, I have the mother-in-law visiting and the wife is pregnant and cranky....

Sounds like it's time for a stealth "bombing" if ya know what I mean. heh heh heh.

Divinus Arma
04-27-2006, 07:54
whew.
Staying inhere.,
This is my safe zone.

I just installed mTW and VI. Started playing and holy smnokes I forgot how much i liked this game. what a hoot./

Divinus Arma
04-27-2006, 08:16
This is the most fun I have had in a little while. MTW. damn. I may even just order Shogun since I never played that one.

Major Robert Dump
04-27-2006, 10:11
Im not drunk, but I'll post anyway. Shogun is a great game, like a simple version of MTW with a fraction of the units to choose from. Get the Warlord edition so you get mongels, as the mongel era light cavalry are to this day the best cav in any total war series, cntrl-w worked in the direction you came from (you routed in direction u came from too) so you can do melee hit and runs with cavalry vs infantry units that really frustrate the other player. Movies are great too. I just reinstalled VI and started up a campaign, I agree, I forgot how fun it is, havent gone to get my arse kicked online yet, although I have dropped into the lobby to see if I knew anyone

Divinus Arma
04-30-2006, 10:49
Started with tequila. And bud light. Not my choice, it was what they were seving and it was free.

I'm buzzed to be sure.

Interesting thinf about the tequila. If I mix it , I become the most vile evil human on earth. I can only do tequila if it is the only hard stuff I drink for the night., The worst times I have had is when I drink the tequila LAST. then the pain comes.

want to post more but meh.

Divinus Arma
04-30-2006, 12:06
i cantg believe i am still awake. plain VI

Vladimir
05-01-2006, 13:32
Ahh the sweet nectar of the century plant. :2thumbsup:

LeftEyeNine
05-01-2006, 23:47
Ugh, that last bottle of beer shot me..Pretty enjoyable with Footbal Manager 2006 though..

Divinus Arma
05-02-2006, 07:23
You ever fell tired and want to saty up but damn if you arent tired? Thats me right now. I actually have a couple of days off; no teaching, no cop-stuff, and I just finished finals for an accelerated course. Dman if I don't want to both fall aslepp in this chair or stay up and keep playin EB. grrr.

I guess either way I win. :2thumbsup:

Moros
05-03-2006, 18:33
know the feeling.

Divinus Arma
05-06-2006, 08:31
I'm buzzed. Bad thing have happended in the alst week. I'm pretty upset. Its too personal and I wont post it here. Biut I am pretty upset.

Reverend Joe
05-07-2006, 02:07
Don't drink in a bad mood. It always makes it worse.

Alcohol, like the Santuri, can only be used when you are in the right mood. When you are unhappy, you are abusing the alcohol, or the Santuri. Hvae mercy on your bottle; show it kindness, and it will reward you. Bring it unhappiness, and it will only magnify your troubles.

Renly
05-07-2006, 07:16
I just rememberex this thread@! IT's friaday night! My friend droo0ve me home. I"m dru nk as hell. IEvne though I dfon't post here alot, I want you hguays to knw w hat theis means to me. To have some place whe re peopl e will actually listen to me when i' rrunk inestead o fo blweoing me off is a ddr eam come truew.

P.S. doews anyone else notice that when you're really hammered you just ahve the er nge to push down one key? like this ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mmm...

Divinus Arma
05-08-2006, 16:30
Renly,

Welcome to the drunkards threads! May you remain safe and post here many times again in the future.

Much thanks go to lords Kukri Khan and Ser Clegane for facilitating such a thread as this.

And I also have an urge to press one key, or just type penis in a random thread. For some reason I have found that absolutely hilarious when I am drunk. So I post it here instead of penising a thread, and stay out of trouble. :laugh4:

Strike For The South
05-09-2006, 02:58

doc_bean
05-09-2006, 20:13
I've known people killed by drunk drivers. IMO drunk driving should be equal to attempted murder, but don't let me ruin your fun...

Strike For The South
05-10-2006, 01:55
Im not advocationg that. Never drive drunk mine is just for transporting liqour

Ice
05-10-2006, 04:26

That's actually trouble for you? I've never gotten pulled over by a cop once, ever. I also drive 70 down 40 mph roads.

doc_bean
05-10-2006, 08:38

Ah, that's perfectly legal here !

Of course, 14y olds drinking themselves into a coma isn't surprising news here either...

Major Robert Dump
05-10-2006, 12:16
He's underage, so possessing alcohol will get him in trouble and possibly get fine/jail for the person who he got it from, be it a buddy or a clerk who couldnt spot the fake ID.

Most cops I know who catch underagers in posession make them pour it all out on the side of the road, unless the kids are all drunk or doing other illegal things, or have an arrest record. There are a few cops, though, who will take everyone in the car to jail. Those cops all have shaved heads.

I don't know why I'm lurking the drunkards thread when I'm not drunk.

doc_bean
05-10-2006, 13:04
He's underage, so possessing alcohol will get him in trouble and possibly get fine/jail for the person who he got it from, be it a buddy or a clerk who couldnt spot the fake ID.

Ah, that's perfectly legal here !

:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Vladimir
05-10-2006, 18:50
Well let’s see if I can cheer everyone up with a good drunken story: The day before last I was at a work conference where they had a reception with free drinks. Now I’m not sure how many I had but I was feeling pretty good drinking all the free Corona. When I got on the metro to take the 45 minute drive I was feeling good, had a big smile on my face and was enjoying the ride.

When I got to the transfer station to get onto the Green line I took the stairs down to the lower level. Lo and behold, there was a train waiting for me with open doors exactly where it needed to be.

So I get on the train, still feeling good; next thing I hear is: Next stop, Pentagon. ~:eek: :gah2: Did I just hear that right? Sos I look around: Holy cow, where’s all the black people?! Why are there so many white people on my train!?!

Sure enough I was on the wrong train. The problem is that the message board on the outside of the train that would have normally said YELLOW wasn’t working!

Eventually I made it home, but my buzz didn’t make it with me. :sad2:

drone
05-10-2006, 19:09
Man that sucks. That's a long ride under the river. You should have grabbed some drop tanks for the trip. :barrel:

Moros
05-10-2006, 21:30
penis, penis, penis.

:) :):) :) :) :):) :):):):) :) :) :) :):):)

btw: since when is it allowed to drink drive? You can't have more then 0.8 promille or something. I believe.

Dutch_guy
05-11-2006, 16:33
penis, penis, penis.

:) :):) :) :) :):) :):):):) :) :) :) :):):)

btw: since when is it allowed to drink drive? You can't have more then 0.8 promille or something. I believe.

I think 0.8 is way to much, though I don't know what the limit is....

EDIT: in Holland the limit is 0.5 promille.

ScionTheWorm
05-12-2006, 00:28
wow date with this girl tonight, she is so fine you wouldn't believe it. She likes me, but I don't like her too much, allthough she is absolutely awesome. What to do, what to do...

I feel the answer involves the word penis, but that would be grotesque. Guess I'll have to sleep at (with) it. Oh sorry I'm just a little boozy, off to bed

Strike For The South
05-12-2006, 01:37
its .8 in TEXAS

Somebody Else
05-12-2006, 01:48
Not tonight, but last night... I think, and this is by looking in my wallet... I had 16 or so double G&Ts. I don't remember getting home, but somehow I did with all my belongings intact. Then, after waking my flatmates up, apparently I tried to go to sleep in the closet. Which would explain why my trousers were so hard to find today... the stonking great hangover didn't really help either.

Divinus Arma
05-12-2006, 14:46
Well, the friend who I chiefed decided he wanted to be friends after all. So we got absolutely ****faced. I extracted my revenge by getting bombed with him until 2am, knowing full well that he had to get up at 5am to take a brutal examination for a military leadership course. I am such a jerk. lol.

That was the most drunk I have been in a very very very long time. The owner of our favorite Sushi joint bought us a bottle of high quality Soju on the house. That was after the first bottle of Midnight Moon Sake. Then we picked up some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on our way home.

Whew. It took all day yesterday to recover. Just wiped out and dehydrated.

Ice
05-13-2006, 05:27
its .8 in TEXAS

I'm pretty sure you mean .08.

Divinus Arma
05-13-2006, 14:40
Well, the friend who I chiefed decided he wanted to be friends after all. So we got absolutely ****faced. I extracted my revenge by getting bombed with him until 2am, knowing full well that he had to get up at 5am to take a brutal examination for a military leadership course. I am such a jerk. lol.

HA! He got a perfect 100% on the test. :balloon2: That's ma boy. But he still suffered the whole day. :2thumbsup: What are friends for?

Strike For The South
05-13-2006, 18:18
I'm pretty sure you mean .08.

no we just kick that much ass

Dutch_guy
05-13-2006, 18:25
no we just kick that much ass

Is it even possible to find your car with a rating of .8, let alone drive it ?

doc_bean
05-13-2006, 20:45
I think I've read about people getting arrested with over 1 promille :oops:

Divinus Arma
05-13-2006, 21:51
People have a hard time surviving with a BAC over .4%. Not .04%, .4%

Here (http://www.gannett.cornell.edu/top10Topics/alcohol-tobacco-drugs/AOD/whatToKnow_alcohol.html).

GoreBag
05-13-2006, 22:07
People have a hard time surviving with a BAC over .4%. Not .04%, .4%

Here (http://www.gannett.cornell.edu/top10Topics/alcohol-tobacco-drugs/AOD/whatToKnow_alcohol.html).

That calculator can't be right. I'm certainly not near death after having one pint every half-hour for 3 hours.

Divinus Arma
05-13-2006, 22:24
That calculator can't be right. I'm certainly not near death after having one pint every half-hour for 3 hours.

I agree:
Based on your body weight of 200, your consumption of 20 beers, and your sex, your blood alcohol concentration is estimated to be 0.34 (Over 4 hours)

Huh? I do this fairly often enough.

Based on your body weight of 200, your consumption of 10 drinks of rum, and your sex, your blood alcohol concentration is estimated to be 0.21. (over 2 hours)

That seems fair enough.

Ja'chyra
05-13-2006, 22:35
According to that calculator I have a reading of 0.46 and I've only had 2 vodka's and an ice tea, mind you, as the kitchen is downstairs I drink my vodka by the pint :2thumbsup:

Divinus Arma
05-14-2006, 03:22
I have to study and drink at the same time. Started with a pint of some microbrew called "fat tire". It wasn't cheap and it sucked- should gone with an Arrognat Bastard. Oh well. I'm broke, so all my booze has to be cheap right now. Switching to bud light. I've an 18er of that.

Yay! Multinational Business Finance + Bud Light = GAH! Hooooooray for currency derivations. :balloon2: :dizzy2:

GoreBag
05-14-2006, 03:27
I get the impression that the calculator is meant to dissuade college students from getting rowdy.

Reverend Joe
05-14-2006, 05:27
Yeah... I have had more than 10 shots of Tequila in one night- occasionally, a third of a quart- and I know that I have not come close to that level of BAC. Then again, I seem to have a remarkable tolerance for alcohol.

Hmmm... this thread has encouraged me to drink. I think I'll have some whiskey and ice.

Edit, 10 min. later: Mmmmmm.. Bushmill's and ice makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :loveg: Although I now have decided to wear aviator glasses... at 12:40 in the morning. :oops: :laugh4:

Divinus Arma
05-14-2006, 05:54
DMAN! I'm supposed to be studying. I'm having to much fun with this bud light and laughing at liberals.

Like this guy: https://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1858/alancombs4vw.gif (https://imageshack.us)

Boy did they pick the biggest cowardly Douche to go on with Hannity or what? lol. I would of liked to see a liberal with bigger cajones, like this guy:

https://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7203/biz040803franken1ig.th.jpg (https://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=biz040803franken1ig.jpg)

Oh wait. He's a hybrid driving liberal douche too!

Dman. Not too many successful liberal commentators out there. I wonder why? Oh ya. Cause nobody agrees with tax increases and giving people free stuff that they don't deserve.

Funny. While googling "liberal douche" I found this test:

Warning. Some language exists on the very first page which is not in compliance with Org rules. Other than that it is fairly mild and fun. Use at your own risk of discovering that you may be... a liberal douche.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=2020038000173989493

GoreBag
05-14-2006, 06:01
I would like to see a politican that isn't a douchebag.

Reverend Joe
05-14-2006, 06:09
I would like to see a politican that isn't a douchebag.
That would be like finding the happy drunken fat chick at a frat party. That, or the Chupacabra.

By the way, Divinus... you do know that "liberal" is completely different from "leftist", and "conservative" is not at all "rightwinger", right? Liberal and Conservative just refer to how open you are to new ideas and learning. I, for example, am somewhat conservative, when it comes to politics (I made my choices a while ago, and continue to stick with them) but I am a radical leftist. I am pretty liberal when it comes to religion, though. I am currently looking quite heavily at Nikos Kazantzakis, having just finished "The Saviors of God"; I am seriously considering fully immersing myself in Kazantzakis's religious doctrine.

And I am still wearing the aviator sunglasses. :2thumbsup:

Strike For The South
05-14-2006, 06:17
fight the man and thr meecicnas the suystem fight the mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn penis mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Divinus Arma
05-14-2006, 06:36
Welp. I guess I'm buzzed enough to post ma pic. Check out the front room for your conservative champion. And then let see if you have the cajones to finally post your ugly mug.

What's the worst that could happen? Gorebag knockin on your door and lookin for that funky S&M love? Lemur perched across the street with a sniper rifle?

GoreBag
05-15-2006, 00:56
What's the worst that could happen? Gorebag knockin on your door and lookin for that funky S&M love?

I never have to go looking. My face is somewhere in that thread already.

Kralizec
05-18-2006, 02:37
Drank to much, and god, I'm feeling terrible, and my alrarm clock is going off in about 3 hours. I can't believe i'm saying this, but I think I'm going to throw up in the hopes that I won't feel royally messed up tomorow :no:

Louis VI the Fat
05-18-2006, 02:53
Ah, f it. Fat chicks will do. Got to get me mind of teh Gunners game. :furious3:

Louis VI the Fat
05-18-2006, 02:57
Oui, gentleman, L the VI is drunk after a night on the teh town and watchinbg Arsenal. :furious3:

Stuuf it, got more pressing matters to attend to. How do I get rid of her?

Stuff 'the' too. Teh looks much better.:furious3: Get a decent languange

Somebody Else
05-18-2006, 16:24
A pin usually works, pop her and put her away.

ZombieFriedNuts
05-18-2006, 21:11
wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee exposhions ar fu n

Dutch_guy
05-19-2006, 14:51
How do the drunk Orgahs manage to find this thread, and not just post their rabble in some innocent '' Hi I'm new '' thread ?

Now that's an interesting question

Samurai Waki
05-20-2006, 02:13
errr. yes I have had....ummmm.. 10 Budweisers...not the light either mind you. I might be having prolbems with my girlfriend.... I don't care...or do I? gah. gah. gah. gah. errrrr think straigh... yeeeaaahhhh. anyways, hope you people are having fun. :furious3: :help:

Reverend Joe
05-20-2006, 04:35
WE GOTTA GET OUTTA THIS PLACE, IF IT'S THE LAST THING WE EVER DO!!!

Never knew I would like Blue Oyster Cult so much.

Kagemusha
05-20-2006, 06:29
Tonight i got an empty pint thrown to my head in a bar.I blocked it partially so it didnt hit my forehead but it hit my head near my left eye.Four stiches near my eye,one stich to my cheek.And little glued parts all over the left side of my face.And the funny part is that i only tryed to calm down an situation where it would have turned into fist fight very soon.Ce la Vie.Ce la Guerre.:wall:
I guess this will qualify to drunkards thread becouse the ambulance crew measured my blood alcohol value 1.7 promilles:oops:

Samurai Waki
05-20-2006, 08:53
I made up with Amy... I made up in the best waaaay possible...I need a cigarette. :laugh4:

Oaty
05-21-2006, 10:11
Finally I depleted the blood in my alchahol system

Louis VI the Fat
05-22-2006, 05:15
the ambulance crew measured my blood alcohol value 1.7 promilles:oops:Amateur :book:

Louis VI the Fat
05-22-2006, 05:17
6:15 can't post decent stuff anymore, can't go to bed either :wall:

Kanamori
05-25-2006, 04:45
A nice glass full of brandy soon to be followed by a nice seasonal maibock, we'll see how I'm feeling before the maibock though since it has been so long and I hate getting plastered:laugh4:

I've relapsed.~:(

Kanamori
05-25-2006, 06:25
Well, having learned how to use drugs well, I think that this has also gone well. Im not wasted, just pleasantly blissful. Very similar to other drug effects that people would not want it compared to.:2thumbsup: Everything is so distant, but so crisp.:2thumbsup:

Alcohol has always been such an awful, good, thing. Your focus on things is somewhat increased while your caring ab out other is totally gone! :2thumbsup:

Tribesman
05-26-2006, 22:09
What a day , got chased off the job at 2 and had to go drinking instead , Hughes' bar An spiddail followed by Hughes' bar in town ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: I think , now home for a few bottles of English Ale .
Only problem is I have to get out to Spiddal in the morning to pick up the car .

Divinus Arma
05-27-2006, 02:48
My friend who I previously Chiefed and who got mad at me is taking me out to Sushi tonight.

And that means Saki! And if the owner did what he promised, than it also means SOJU!!!!!

Either way, the buzz is gonna be on tonight. And then I have to wake up early and go to work. And after a 12 hour shift I have finals for multinational business finance. :dizzy2:

I'll post here when I get back from the Sushi bar. :2thumbsup:

ZombieFriedNuts
05-27-2006, 04:53
I finished my exams yay so ~:cheers: Bear festival ~:cheers: scrumpy followed by student union club type thing (which is looks exactly like a village hall with a bar at the back woop de do) then back home and me housemates were watching pirates of de Caribbean wee
~:cheers: ~:cheers:
Did you know if you feed apples cores to cows they become slitey tipsy has anyone ever seen a tipsy cow because I haven’t they told me that on the scrumpy farm they used to feed apple cores to cows you know

Reverend Joe
05-28-2006, 19:16
I can one-up you: apparently, there is a farm my father visited in Maryland, while taking an agriculture course in college, where the bulls- black angus, mind you- are fed almost entirely on mash from local breweries. The bulls charge over the hill as soon as they smell the mash, stick their heads in up to their eyes, and gorge themselves on the mash; after which they become extremely drunk, and go staggering around the fields before collapsing somewhere. These same bulls are later sold to McDonald's. :2thumbsup:

Speaking of drinking... I got some Amaretto. And it is gooooooood. Not Tequila good, mind you, but gooooooooood nonetheless.

GoreBag
05-28-2006, 22:37
Speaking of drinking... I got some Amaretto. And it is gooooooood. Not Tequila good, mind you, but gooooooooood nonetheless.

I had a bottle of tequila the other night and apparently slept with my mouth open (I was too drunk to log in on my friend's computer and post - couldn't type the password properly). When I woke up, my mouth was so dry that I choked on my uvula until it bled.

EDIT: Of course, by 'drank', I meant 'slept'.

ZombieFriedNuts
05-29-2006, 00:43
Alcoholic McBurger tis why I never go to McDonald's, anyway you actually sour these mad alcoholic cows cus I didn’t I went to a farm and they told me they used to do it until they realized what was going in. Please direct me to this farm I wish to see charging alcoholic cows.
Just a thought is it considered animal cruelty to give animals drunk cus it would be pretty funny to see a drunk elephant, I admit it would be quite expensive.

Tribesman
05-29-2006, 02:02
Arse en venger

ZombieFriedNuts
05-30-2006, 19:31
I had some Swedish cider yesterday it was pink
It was nice though

Louis VI the Fat
05-31-2006, 00:49
You're all trunk posting carp

Louis VI the Fat
05-31-2006, 00:50
~:cheers: Zombie

Louis VI the Fat
05-31-2006, 00:51
gosh postin sober is the diffuciult

Louis VI the Fat
05-31-2006, 00:52
plus 1

Divine Wind
05-31-2006, 07:08
Pardon my frencj but bloody hell, i love being drunk. Best night ever,,,,beer, good music, nice lady company, and cannabis........!

Especially the video my friend caught of me being chased by a Malard duck too....i had some bread

hahahaha

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Divinus Arma
06-01-2006, 00:02
I got sooooooo hammered the other night. I broke some communication barriers and got myself into deep trouble.

I spoke those things that we feel but refuse to speak because of the consequences.

I'm still trying to clear the debris. And its so explosive, I just hope it doesn't rekindle.

I dare not even speak it here, but I think you folks can understand the essence and gravity of speaking on things which reach deep feelings that underlie our thoughts and behaviors.

Bad stuff. :shame: I'm in such trouble.

That's the one bad thing about Alcohol and the Div. I have a fairly high probability of doing things I regret. I'm naturally an honest and straightforward guy, but that can be taken to extremes while under the influence.

Louis VI the Fat
06-01-2006, 00:28
I got sooooooo hammered the other night. I broke some communication barriers and got myself into deep trouble.

I spoke those things that we feel but refuse to speak because of the consequences.

I'm still trying to clear the debris. And its so explosive, I just hope it doesn't rekindle.

I dare not even speak it here, but I think you folks can understand the essence and gravity of speaking on things which reach deep feelings that underlie our thoughts and behaviors.You finally admitted you want to shag her?

Divinus Arma
06-01-2006, 00:34
You finally admitted you want to shag her?

Ha. No. I'm married with a daughter on the way, remember? But you get the essence of a problematic communication breech. Consequences. :sweatdrop:

Reverend Joe
06-01-2006, 03:12
Ha. No. I'm married with a daughter on the way, remember? But you get the essence of a problematic communication breech. Consequences. :sweatdrop:

That seems to be my problem... I say that stuff all the time. I know I am (usually) very polite here, but in real life I am an extremely blunt person, and sometimes I can be very caustic. Oddly enough, alcohol seems to mellow me out to the extent that I seem to get along best with other people when I am completely drunk. Apparently, I am not also much more talkative, but also noticeably friendlier. :inquisitive: Wierd, huh?

Reverend Joe
06-01-2006, 04:40
I'VE GOT THE JOY OF LIFE IN ME! HOUPAH!
https://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2429/zorbadances32uz.jpg
...Of course, the joint dinn't exactly hurt, either. :laugh4:

ZombieFriedNuts
06-01-2006, 11:24
~:cheers: Louis

Divinus Arma
06-02-2006, 08:14
Oh Lore,
Ye Bartix

neh distraught;
humble bartix

memory thine
tis replete

with EB
of yore

Byzantine Prince
06-02-2006, 22:11
If you are drinking stiing down and you stipdll your beer it loks like you peed yourn pants. :furious3:

Moros
06-03-2006, 16:59
yes.

GoreBag
06-03-2006, 22:13
Faxe whooped my ass on Friday. Denmark: 1, GoreBag: 0.

Divinus Arma
06-05-2006, 05:25
Just got back from Las Vegas.

Played craps all night with $600. Walked away with $680. Not too bad at all. Free drinks, free gaming, and I even beat the house. :2thumbsup:

'Course, the $300 room at the MGM was all cost. Oh well. Good times. Up 'till 3:30 am rollin the dice and slammin Jack&Coke.

And I even managed to moderate my indulgence. No hangover, slept in for the drive home. Feelin good. :2thumbsup:

Kanamori
06-05-2006, 05:41
One of my friends dropped out of college because of drinking, and now he makes $100,000 a year gambling.:laugh4:

doc_bean
06-06-2006, 00:02
One of my friends dropped out of college because of drinking, and now he makes $100,000 a year gambling.:laugh4:

"Alcohol, the cause of AND solution to all of lives problems" - Homer S.

zukenft
06-06-2006, 10:17
ill be the first president of the united republic of England and Great Brtain!!!!!!

Silver Rusher
06-06-2006, 21:35
dribble............................................................................................. .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ...................................wha?

Kanamori
06-08-2006, 05:29
My lover, Mary, has felt used, abused, and has left me in a puff. Now, I am stuck with my liquor, as I can find nobody that knows where she is right now. So, I feel compelled to describe, in perfect detail from self reflection , all the effect of various liquors. (This is a project that will, almost certainly, be dropped once I can track down Mary and profess my love to her again by sucking her in all the lovely vacumous ways.) Double entendre, hazaa... Back on task. It's just a bit like feeling lightheaded, thrity minutes after having four shots of scotch (yuck, sorry all of you scotch lovers, I was just very bored). It seems to be a more subtle intoxication, as my inhibitions are lowered, manifested in my verbosity and willingness to post in Pindar's trap-thread. I also decided to recklessly chug a large glass of wine, probably 400ml... Alterac Valley may pop up before then, so we'll see if anyone will have to waste their time reading more on the effects of scotch and pinot noir.:laugh4:

Divinus Arma
06-10-2006, 03:29
penis

Man I wanna be drunker but I'm going through an EMT course to prep me for my new carrer as a firefighter................

No more Marine Corps. It cometh to an end after 7 years.

Maybe I'll get smashed tomorrow nioght/

Gootta wake usp at 3am for an emt ridealong ./ hmm. 730 now...*does math*..... uhm. ya. heh beer.

Renly
06-11-2006, 05:14
I'm already buzzed. I'm going to get absolutly hammered in about five minutes. Will report back.

Renly
06-11-2006, 05:43
I don't know where the dit b utton is s o i'm going to have to just, double post. jDrun k. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh1

:juggle2: haha...

Divinus Arma
06-11-2006, 06:12
Holy smokes. I am buzzzzed and tyogn slowwww.

Jeeze. I wantanat curssse ouhm her bad. Cause ya. THats what i do. oh dear im so fruusskskckckckced up. Well uh uh uh uh uh uh , pretty ...uhuhuhuh ya. uh heh.

typi9ng slow to articuklate.

went for sushi. the woner loes me. loves me. cause i roll high and tip large. uhm. buys me a bottle of sake or soju every time.

today was 2 of soju @21% and one of sake at 14%,

oh my. I am very farked/ so uh. ya. damn. i wanna just curse and sa fark and sheet and uhm ya.

im so lit dude. who am i talking toooo? staff fprgiove me if i slip i am trying to resapedccsauflkjgrvlzx the org ruel i seawaaras it.respect the rilels respect ther ruelksdlkksdgkfgadit
s l o ow w l

it is getting harder to ytpe//////////.....///////////////////////////////////////////////////
hee hee uhm uhm uhm uhubahskfgldsjkhfldksjhf

oh iashhsshiut ooooo i am pretty farke kucked ekdkaka,. heheheheh.

thyanks ro tot kkkukkrki khan and ser cleganananage for this threaedddd. / you guiys are rock. u rock. ya ya.
oh ****** im whew. whew whew whewhwheehehehehhehe uhm yayayayaya ya wow

Renly
06-11-2006, 06:24
Hey dervernios, good job.

RIght now i'm eating as m any caroots as I can so i d on't just puke up alchohal.

Divinus Arma
06-11-2006, 06:29
bread bread bread breadb bb b reeqeadadadadb badbbjksalhghujauijasfj***kjck ckasddasdklp ok. i am

typing

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrerrrr4rrryryryryryry

uh hshshshshshsslwo

slwo
slwo

ssssllllooow

sklwo

slow

ya to say wat i ahave toi oasay

whciiachch why

of

uck

*****sssigh*

whew

uhmmm

oikay breahthth

i have nothing meaningful to day but i will say this cause i am ****** up:

and staff forgive//;//;/cpooorrect me please, cause i am pissing off thge wife and i know i am kfjk****cke4ckckkckekekdk litl yya

ok...ok... ok... hard to typpppere . it takes all concentrtarttion.

uhmmm. gooottt e ppeee. berighthttht back.

Renly
06-11-2006, 06:48
it's okay., I dunerdstand. I peed like 6345 tiems already. HOnestlyh, I feel lie di'm k going to pass out.

Kanamori
06-11-2006, 07:53
I am buzzzzed and tyogn slowwww.

You're buzzed?

~D

Divinus Arma
06-12-2006, 00:03
Edited my posts for language. Sorry 'bout that fellas. The Soju crept up on me and I went from buzzed to drunk within minutes.

KukriKhan
06-12-2006, 02:23
We appreciate the edit. How's your head 18 hours later? Or did you have some of that ichi-ban stuff that doesn't hurt the next day?

Divinus Arma
06-13-2006, 01:56
Amazingly, I felt quite good. I slept in a little and all was well. Being the sick SOB that I am, I even had a couple of beers last night before bed.

I follow my own rules, and I tend to do quite well. Rarely am I tooo sick.

The trip to vegas? Smashed. And I was even worse the very night before; to the point of puking in my buddy's driveway before crawling home. (we're neighbors).

Life is good.

Don't die. No fat chicks.

Reverend Joe
06-14-2006, 04:54
Abnyone ever had Jamesin's Iriah whiskey? it's GOOOOOOOOOD!!!

I mean, not high quality, but good for getting drunk with.

And you know you're DRUNK whemn you are wearing aviator galsses at midnight. Wow.

GoreBag
06-15-2006, 00:54
Abnyone ever had Jamesin's Iriah whiskey? it's GOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Indeed, dangerous stuff.

Vladimir
06-17-2006, 23:24
The power of teh internet has been unleashed in my simple abode. A nice birthday gift from me to me. I think I'll get myself drunk tonight to celebrate and try to take advantage of myself. That is, if I don't pass before I reach the bed. :barrel: Tonight is the perfect night to watch some bad ass vikings chop the heads off a few Wendol.

Divinus Arma
06-18-2006, 01:16
Drinking beer while studying is hard.

Vladimir
06-18-2006, 01:46
Drinking beer is never hard.

Divinus Arma
06-18-2006, 07:50
Drinking beer is never hard.

True.

Studying while drinking beer is hard. :laugh4:

King Henry V
06-19-2006, 18:55
Speaking of studying, my exams finish on Wednesday, and after that i have the intention to party!! I think I shall be popping into this thread once I have had one of my cocktails. I do have school the next day, but since the exams are over the lessons are unimportant and I'll just skive off the lessons that I don't like.

Dutch_guy
06-19-2006, 21:03
hmm I have often wondered how you guys manage to find this thread when you're drunk.

I'm usually glad when I wake up in my own bed...

doc_bean
06-19-2006, 21:06
I can barely read when I'm drunk...

The Wizard
06-19-2006, 22:13
I am supposed to be drunk right now...

Then again, I've been drunk enough the past days.

Strike For The South
06-20-2006, 18:37
My parents are leaving me and my litlle brother home. This should be fun

IrishArmenian
06-21-2006, 02:14
have anyone put voka in pint of guiness? It is sooo I am getting a wife soon. At lest she puts up with my habit. I just had anuter drik. Oh, I just trew up. I drik fast. I watn to slep. Do you like look your picture. Hav anyone played football and then rugby while druk? It is insan. I av to sleep. I do nit now why people trow up.

King Henry V
06-21-2006, 21:45
I've drunk 1/3 of a pint of rum now and I'm not srunk? What givey? This isn'ztn vwery good rum!
Edit: I just fell off my chair. I think that qualifies me as drunkü!:2thumbsup:

Strike For The South
06-22-2006, 14:31
Holy Christ. I drank half a bottle of vodlka I saw 2 chicks make out went to more told everyone I fing loved them and puked. AND WE BE DOIN IT AGIAN TONIGHT

King Henry V
06-22-2006, 18:07
Holy Christ. I drank half a bottle of vodlka I saw 2 chicks make out went to more told everyone I fing loved them and puked. AND WE BE DOIN IT AGIAN TONIGHT
...and so ended another romantic escapade from your favourite Texan, the dashing Strike for the South. :bow:

Strike For The South
06-23-2006, 05:41
Im so tehj psiseed we got no nanners and my friends are puikinhg everywhere with no vaginai

King Henry V
06-23-2006, 14:57
Indeed. Wise words, my friend.

Samurai Waki
06-25-2006, 08:45
na-na-nan-anana-n-ana-a .....Batmnma!!!!#!!

If only Aym knew how wasted iam...shed kill me. But eh. I geuss it ht me tonigt that I'm gonoing to be a dad. Yaaayyyyy. *drunkeness*

Divinus Arma
06-25-2006, 19:02
I broke myself.

I was wrestling a buddy while under the influence last night. As I shot in, I felt my left knee pop. Immense pain immediately ensued.

Now I can barely hobble around. It hurts like hell, but I don't want to go to the ER and wait around all day and night. I'll just go to my regular doc on Monday.

I sure hope it isn't a torn ligament or tendon. I just finished EMT school and am due to join the fire department in the next month or so. :sweatdrop:

That will be the last time I roughhouse. I'm getting too old and I notice that I break much easier than in the past. :no:

Reverend Joe
06-26-2006, 04:42
Bored. Nothing to do. Nobody to see, talk to, or so anything with. So, it looks like it's another night with my buddy Jameson.

Tastes kinda funky. Probably because I drink it right from the bottle instead of pouring it into a glass. But hey, you should see this bottle... it just begs to be drunk from.

And I have no problem drinking alone. That's a problem other people have. But I sure would like to have someone to talk to. Particularly a nice-looking girl. Then something interesting might happen. And I sure as shit wouldn't be here were that the case. But nope. Noone like that in my deadass home town. :wall:

Reverend Joe
06-26-2006, 05:11
I feel happy now. al yearnings for the fairer sex have escapef me for now. :2thumbsup:

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

How oddly satidfying...

Goddamn, I'm frink. Can't speell for shit. Of course, I coyld if I took the time to try, but hionestly, I don't wanna. This is good enough, and besides it's the drunkarfs thead.

Show me... the weay... to the next... whiskey bar...
no, don't ask why. No, don't ask why.
Show me... the way... to the bext whiskey bar,
No, don't ask why; no, dont ask why.
For... if... we don't find... the next whiskey bar...
I tell you me must die...
I tell you we must die...
I tell you, I tell you, I tell you we must die.

Divinus Arma
06-26-2006, 07:50
So drink to me
drink to my health
you know I can't drink anymore

drink to me
drink to my health
you know I can't drink anymore

Aenlic
06-26-2006, 07:55
A McCartney fan or a Picasso fan?

Big King Sanctaphrax
06-27-2006, 00:51
Note to self-'Oh, don't worry, the wine is paid for' doesn't mean you have to try and get your money's worth.

Thank god for Alka-Seltzer.

Vladimir
06-27-2006, 21:10
BEER! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMnb8LAQ_oo&feature=Recent&page=2&t=t&f=b)

Louis VI the Fat
06-28-2006, 01:44
ZIZOU!!

ZombieFriedNuts
06-28-2006, 20:26
Tranzlation

Renly
06-29-2006, 06:34
HOly s@#2 i'm hammered...

Anm I allowed ot S AY THAT"!??!?!?!?!

Edit; I 'll edit 'it out just in caswe

Byzantine Prince
07-01-2006, 15:31
Bluragh ahshshashsah

Kralizec
07-01-2006, 20:46
Wawo I only drank about 6-7 beers and then smoked teh pot ~:pimp: all on an empty stomahc...
Didn't work too well I feel very strange

ZombieFriedNuts
07-01-2006, 21:03
Uuuttttttttttttttttttttt damit I just spilled wine on me desk and keyboard an printer its pink and the bottom right of me monitor is emitting a faint pink glow and my keyboard need to clean. A tip when you knock a wine glass over just let it fall if you try and stop it, it will be knocked over the other way at an increased speed and make more mess
Dammit

:oops:

Dutch_guy
07-01-2006, 21:20
Wawo I only drank about 6-7 beers and then smoked teh pot ~:pimp: all on an empty stomahc...

On an empty stomache ? That's killing...

Reverend Joe
07-02-2006, 04:58
That cat's something I can't explain...

GoreBag
07-04-2006, 06:52
Worst Canada Day ever.

Reverend Joe
07-05-2006, 04:32
That cat's something I can't explain...
:inquisitive: When did I post that?! Goddamn, I must have been really out there...

Divinus Arma
07-06-2006, 04:59
Hey Lizard King, let me know when you ride the snake. Until then, you cannot possibly be.

Vladimir
07-06-2006, 17:17
Worst Canada Day ever.

You mean the gay mountie wedding? Certainly gives new meaning to the word.

Divinus Arma
07-10-2006, 00:23
My wife is out of town with her parents.

I am going to get a ripping buzz tonight I think.

Anybody care to join in? Say starting at around 6-7pm U.S PST?

We'll start here and shuffle over to the chat room for cigars and cocktails.

Org Party! Tonight July 9th, 2006 beginning around 7pm U.S. PST. (The intent to drink is highly recommended.) Please post here and check in to let everyone know that you are taking part. Then head on over to the Chat room: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48&nojs=1#chat (Send me a PM or post in the Drunkards Thread if you have never used Chat and you still want to join in.) See you there!

:balloon2: :guitarist: :singer: :drummer: :guitarist: :thrasher: :balloon2:
:balloon2: :gossip: : :balloon2: :balloon2: ~:cheers: ~:cheers: :dancing: :balloon2: ~:cheers: :gossip: :balloon2: :balloon2:

Crazed Rabbit
07-10-2006, 00:48
Well, I'll come, but I won't be drinking because:
1) Nancy Reagan
2) I have to work at 7am tommorow

Crazed Rabbit