PDA

View Full Version : Sprites, WTF? Take II

Lusted
04-10-2006, 11:19
Okay, a few of you may remember me posting about a strange issue i had a while back. Basically, all units would work fine in custom battle, i've tried and tested them thoroughly, but when i do new sprites for all units, and implement on the 2nd battle after starting RTW, whether custom or histroical or campaign, it CTD when about 40% of the way through the loading bar without an error message. This happens independent of unit. Now i removed sprites from the 3.1 version of my mod for this very reason, but i would like to have them in 4.0. Now i went through and did all the sprites myself, and it looked like the problem was fixed, but it has come back. Does anyone have any idea what may be going on?

Lusted
04-10-2006, 12:47
Oh, if any one wants to help i can send them the beta of 4.0 of my mod.

EDIT: wait, it looks like i may have fixed the problem, and if i have, it is strange how i mamanged to fix it.

Epistolary Richard
04-10-2006, 18:18
We're all ears... :vulcan:

Lusted
04-10-2006, 18:30
Well the descr_model_battle for my mod was originally created for 1.3, but i have been able to use it fine in 1.5. But copying and pasting the contents into a vanilla RTW 1.5 descr_model_battle, then using that ingame seems to fix the problem.