PDA

View Full Version : CTD when clicking on a building

Teleklos Archelaou
05-04-2006, 19:54
Anyone want to help us out here?

I'm getting a CTD when clicking on the third level of barracks/MIC for most factions. (Levels 1 and 2 are fine). This is when you have a level two barracks and you just want to look at the level 3 one to think about constructing it. The data I would think that needs pulling up for that would be the icon/constructed image (the icon is visible at least), the units that could be recruited with it, and the description/name. It shows the proper name when you have the tooltip over it though. And descriptions haven't changed. We even took out all requirements for building the levels - there are no conditionals or anything.

So it would be something to do with units. Anyone know what problems with units would cause this? It isn't even showing the units at this point - just pulling up their names (to see what could be recruited if you built it). But it ctd's then. Any ideas? Someone inside the mod might be able to come up with the answer, but we haven't had it found in a couple of days, so I'm just asking here if it sounds familiar to anyone.

edyzmedieval
05-04-2006, 21:39
Maybe a typo in the EDB?
It might occur because of a typo in the EDU also.

I think it's an isolated case. I played so far with 5 factions, no CTD!!!