PDA

View Full Version : New forum game "Mafia" [Concluded]

Pages : [1] 2

GeneralHankerchief
06-05-2006, 23:26
***UPDATE: THE GAME HAS NOW BEGUN. NO MORE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. SORRY.***

I thought the Frontroom would be interested in this game, so I've decided to run one. Mods, if you have any objections then I apologize and feel free to axe me.

Here are the rules:

Description:The Frontroom is a peaceful village (kingdom?) that has recently been terrorized by the local mafia, who are killing more townspeople every day. Distraught, the townspeople try to find out which nasty people are doing the deed, and name several people who they think did the crime. If a majority of the townspeople agree, those people go off to be executed. The game wins when the mafia manage to kill everyone in the village (Mafia victory) or if the townspeople successfully execute all the mafia members (Townspeople victory).

-Post if interested/willing to participate. The number of posters will make me determine the number of mafia members.

-Once I determine the number of mafia members (probably 4 at most) I shall start the game, and not accept any new players. This is done for my sanity, mind.

-I will then randomly PM a number of posters and say that they are the mafia. I will also provide these lucky, lucky people with the names of their counterparts in order to ensure that no people in the mafia kill each other. Their job is to PM me every session and give me the name of one user that they wish to "kill."

-Once all four mafia members have PM'd me I shall announce the kills to the villagers. It is now their job to name the people who they think did it. The most-named people over a span of roughly 24 hours will be executed.

-Mafia members get more powerful as their numbers dwindle. Forinstance, if the game started out with four mafia members and only one remains, that person will still kill four people in one session. That way you do not know how many mafia people are left.

-If the mafia members/to be killed ratio does not come out even (for example, four people to be killed but only three mafia members) the remaining mafia members will rotate having two kills, alphabetically based. For example, if Abokasee, GeneralHankerchief, and Zorba were left, Abokasee would get two kills on the first day, then me, then Zorba. I will NOT remind you about this so stay sharp.

-If two or more mafia members select the same person to kill, that stinks for that one person. So don't be surprised if Beirut is the only one killed on the first day. :saint:

-When you are dead, either having been killed or executed, you no longer can play. You can speculate about who killed you, but that's it. Your vote no longer counts.

-Keep in mind that this is the Frontroom. Just because you were killed/executed is no excuse for going on a flaming rampage. If you feel compelled to do so, I suggest heading on over to the Babe Thread, which will surely calm you down.

Please post if interested. Thanks, and have fun! :2thumbsup:

littlelostboy
06-05-2006, 23:47
Sweet! I haven't played this game in ages. Count me in. :2thumbsup:

Big King Sanctaphrax
06-06-2006, 00:03
Ok, I'll bite.

Good initiative.

Dooz
06-06-2006, 01:33
I wanna be a made man. Accept me into the family, Don Hankerchief.

Shadows
06-06-2006, 01:47
I'll give it a go. Trying to get more active in the site. This will give me a reason to come more often. Count me in.

Alexander the Pretty Good
06-06-2006, 01:52
I want in!

It's a little known fact that I am related to Fat Tony...

I mean, nothing. :hide:

Crazed Rabbit
06-06-2006, 02:23
I'll have a go.

Crazed Rabbit

John86
06-06-2006, 02:24
That sounds awesome, Ill do it for sure.

Uesugi Kenshin
06-06-2006, 03:08
Where do I pick up my Tommy gun?

And if I don't get one of those you better have some hangman's rope, cause we're gonna need it.

Zalmoxis
06-06-2006, 03:14
I want a cut, so sign up my mafioso self please.

Ice
06-06-2006, 03:18
I'm in.

Lehesu
06-06-2006, 05:41
Oooohhh. Why not, I'm in.

Peasant Phill
06-06-2006, 08:02
count me in

naut
06-06-2006, 08:11
Sounds fun, count me in!!!

Avicenna
06-06-2006, 08:26
Mafiosi Tiberius please :laugh4:

Beirut
06-06-2006, 11:44
-If two or more mafia members select the same person to kill, that stinks for that one person. So don't be surprised if Beirut is the only one killed on the first day. :saint:

Oh great. I'm like the disposable security guard on Star Trek who inevitably gets killed before the first commercial after beamning down to Seti Alpha 6 with Spock and the captain. ~:(

I'll sit this one out and just ref.

*BKS, on the other hand, stands ready to be iced, bagged, and tied to a cement block before a nice dip in the Thames.

To the tune of Hush Little Baby

Swim BKS try not to sink
The mob's going to plop you in the drink
Now you've got the sleeping with the fishes blues
You said no to an offer you can't refuse

Mithrandir
06-06-2006, 12:18
Sign me up.

Kagemusha
06-06-2006, 12:26
This sounds great.I would be happy to play this game.:2thumbsup:

scotchedpommes
06-06-2006, 13:28
I'm interested in playing.

Dutch_guy
06-06-2006, 15:07
Sounds good... sign me up ! :2thumbsup:

:balloon2:

Lemur
06-06-2006, 15:12
What a pointless exercise. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Oh, and count me in.

Divine Wind
06-06-2006, 15:41
What a pointless exercise. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Oh, and count me in.

My sentiments exactly. :laugh4:

Sign me up boss!

UltraWar
06-06-2006, 19:01
I will like to play this game

Lorenzo_H
06-06-2006, 20:08
Me too, me too!

GeneralHankerchief
06-06-2006, 20:13
Oh great. I'm like the disposable security guard on Star Trek who inevitably gets killed before the first commercial after beamning down to Seti Alpha 6 with Spock and the captain. ~:(

I'll sit this one out and just ref.

Redshirt! That just came to me. :laugh4:

That's probably smartest. I was figuring it out, and most likely you'll be killed first round. Even if you survive, people will immediately suspect you're in the mafia and have you axed. I happily endorse your decision, but I suspect a large amount of Frontroomers just went "Aww! :furious3: "

To everyone else, I'm glad there's such a reception. I'll keep it open for another day or two and then we can start! :2thumbsup:

Alexanderofmacedon
06-07-2006, 04:13
I want to play.

And I'll make you an offer you can't refuse...

discovery1
06-07-2006, 05:09
Put my name down as a potential person thing.

Papewaio
06-07-2006, 07:21
As indicated by my robes I already have my day filled with being a red shirt. So like Beirut I will watch the babe thread instead.

Bar Kochba
06-07-2006, 07:24
count me in sounds like a laugh:juggle2:

Lorenzo_H
06-07-2006, 08:06
When are we gonna play?

Craterus
06-07-2006, 17:42
Ok, I'm in

GeneralHankerchief
06-07-2006, 20:29
Game will begin in 24 hours.

At that time, I'll pick numbers out of a hat and the corresponding post numbers will be in the mafia. If you're in, you get a PM. To everyone else, you can still give people the guillotine or whatever tickles your fancy. The village has many means of execution at your disposal. :evil:

I just want a lot of players, that way things can be a lot more fun.

GeneralHankerchief
06-08-2006, 20:26
The game is now closed to any new players. I am in the process of determining who the mafia will be, and creating the list of players, etc. I shall update this post when these have been finished.

Still alive:

littlelostboy
Big King Sanctaphrax
Wonderland
Shadows
Crazed Rabbit
Hiji
Uesugi Kenshin
Zalmoxis
Ice
Lehesu
Peasant Phil
Rythmic
Tiberius
Mithrandir
Kagemusha
SSNeoperestroika
Dutch_guy
Lemur
Divine Wind
UltraWar
diablodelmar
Alexanderofmacedon
discovery1
Bar Kochba
Craterus

Update: Mafia has been determined and been PM'd. If you didn't get one, you're just a normal villager, sorry. There are two mafia members. The townspeople may execute one person a session. So in every session, there will be three deaths.

Mafiosi, if you could kindly PM me with your selections. Also, I forgot to put this in my PM to you, but please don't tell anyone your identity. Thanks, and let the games begin! :evil:

Mithrandir
06-08-2006, 20:37
I commit seppuku.

Mithrandir :skull:

GeneralHankerchief
06-08-2006, 20:46
I commit seppuku.

Mithrandir :skull:

Does this mean that you are no longer to be considered in the "Still Alive" list?

Mithrandir
06-08-2006, 20:51
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

GeneralHankerchief
06-08-2006, 20:55
I was aware of what it meant, just confirming.

At least you exit honorably and not be taken for a one-way-trip.

Still alive:

littlelostboy
Big King Sanctaphrax
Wonderland
Shadows
Crazed Rabbit
Hiji
Uesugi Kenshin
Zalmoxis
Ice
Lehesu
Peasant Phil
Rythmic
Tiberius
Kagemusha
SSNeoperestroika
Dutch_guy
Lemur
Divine Wind
UltraWar
diablodelmar
Alexanderofmacedon
discovery1
Bar Kochba
Craterus

Committed seppuku:
Mithrandir

Mithrandir
06-08-2006, 20:56
:laugh4: :laugh4:

Played STW for too long I think :).

Good luck on finding the other maffia member...:2thumbsup:

GeneralHankerchief
06-08-2006, 23:58
Day breaks in the Frontroom. All seems quiet. The villagers go about their daily business of bringing about peace and love. But it is noticed that two villagers are not around...

Suddenly a scream breaks the eerie quiet. It is coming from the Frontroom barn. When several villagers rush to the scene, they discover UltraWar lying on the ground, his eyes open, face purple. He has been strangled to death.

The villagers scarcely have time to comprehend this grisly murder when they hear gunfire coming from the north. They arrive at Wonderland's house, and find him pumped full of lead. There is no sign of the killer.

"Somebody must pay for this crime," a villager shouts out.

"Yeah! Let's get the person who did this and give him the guillotine!" Several hearty "yeahs" are heard after this. But then the chief of police, Beirut, who can easily defend himself from a mafia attack, spoke.

"Gentlemen," he began, "it appears that there will only be one way to determine which of us is the killer. And that is by democratic vote! By the end of the day the one with the most votes will go to the guillotine!"

There was a mixed reaction to this speech. At first everyone cheered, but then they began to realize the truth... they were all suspects. And even more innocent blood would be spilled if they did not make the right decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Villagers, now is your time. From this point you have a little less than a day to name who you think killed UltraWar and Wonderland. At the end of voting, the person who has been named the most will be executed.

Edit: Let me just clarify that you vote *here*. Your votes are public.

littlelostboy
06-09-2006, 00:12
Gotta find those ~:pimp: ~:pimp: ~:pimp: !
Villager LLB points his finger at Alexanderofmacedon :hide:

Big King Sanctaphrax
06-09-2006, 00:20
Alexander the Pretty Good sort of sounds like a mobster nickname, so I go with him.

Kagemusha
06-09-2006, 00:53
Hmmm..Who threw the first stone.:inquisitive: littlelostboy sounds so innocent name that he has to be the Mafioso.:knight:

Crazed Rabbit
06-09-2006, 01:02
Zalmoxis

Because of the sneaky way his name was hiding in the list.

Crazed Rabbit

Uesugi Kenshin
06-09-2006, 01:13
I vote for Alexander the Pretty Good, because he's only "pretty good," surely that leaves some room for evilness....

Lehesu
06-09-2006, 01:43
Meh, let's go with Alexander the pretty good.

John86
06-09-2006, 01:50
Dutch_Guy.

Dooz
06-09-2006, 01:54
Yikes, gone in the first round. :no: I knew I wasn't much liked 'round these parts... hmph!

Well I hope they get you greasy *******! :charge:

(Language - The Chief of Police)

-edit-
Oops, didn't realize that'd be... offensive?

I hope they get you greasy children born out of wedlock! Grr!

GeneralHankerchief
06-09-2006, 02:03
Lehesu, can you please specify which Alexander?

Is it Alexanderofmacedon or Alexander the Pretty Good?

Shadows
06-09-2006, 02:05
Alexander the Pretty Good, Why? Because if he was really good. No one would suspect him of mafia involvement.

Divine Wind
06-09-2006, 02:57
I'll go with Ice

Why, because hes downright cold hearted! ~;)

Surely a member of the mob.

:shrug:

Ice
06-09-2006, 03:53
I'll go with Ice

Why, because hes downright cold hearted! ~;)

Surely a member of the mob.

:shrug:

I'll go with Divine Wind. Kill or be killed.

Kaiser of Arabia
06-09-2006, 03:54
-ignore-

Lemur
06-09-2006, 04:16
It's one of them Alexanders, I just know it. I'll vote for Pretty Good, since he was known among his mafioso friends as Alex Pretty Boy Floyd ...

Mithrandir
06-09-2006, 07:12
Why is my honorable exit not mentioned in you chronicles ?

:eyebrows:

Lehesu
06-09-2006, 07:18
Lol.

"Oh no! Two members of the town have been murdered!"

"Where is Mithrandir?"

"Mithrandir? Eh, he's slumped over his desk, apparently killed himself or something. Stupid bloke."

"Man, always thought that guy was a little nutty."

:2thumbsup:

Zalmoxis
06-09-2006, 07:27
I'll have to go with Alexanderofmacedon. Something's not right witgh that guy. And yes, I hide my name in the list because the mobsters find it harder to kill me :laugh4:

scotchedpommes
06-09-2006, 09:10
Hiji.

Lorenzo_H
06-09-2006, 09:20
Are the Mafia allowed to post? If so I think they would! They will try and bluff!

Peasant Phill
06-09-2006, 09:48
I vote littlelostboy
Those contract killers are always the ones you least expect it

(checking my bed for horse heads or more plausible hamsterheads)

Lorenzo_H
06-09-2006, 11:01
Were these guys picked at random or did they tip off Gen Hanky?

Dutch_guy
06-09-2006, 16:23
hmm..Shadows sounds suspicious!

UltraWar
06-09-2006, 19:21
hmm... i seem to be dead... i already have a list of people who would have strangled me...

Avicenna
06-09-2006, 19:41
Alexanderofmacedon is a bit too quiet for my liking... perhaps his recent lack of posting is due to mafiosi plans being executed?

Lorenzo_H
06-09-2006, 20:18
Tiberius! aha! Maybe its just the fact that I dislike the historical Tiberius (really shady and generally weird emperor), but I smell a rat!

Avicenna
06-09-2006, 21:27
Tiberius ain't weird!! :furious3:

06-09-2006, 22:02
I don't get no respect.

On my honor, I wasn't the killer! Help me, I'm being framed!

It was the other Alexander, AlexanderofMacedon! He killed UltraWar! He killed Wonderland!

GeneralHankerchief
06-09-2006, 23:46
Despite Alexander the Pretty Good's allegations of being framed, the angry mob would hear none of it. He was dragged to the guillotine, and shoved into the position of death. Somewhere somebody cut a rope, and there was a terrible slicing sound. Perhaps he was the killer. Perhaps not. Only time would tell.

Here is the vote tally:

Alexander the Pretty Good: 5 :skull:
AlexanderofMacedon: 4
littlelostboy: 2
Zalmoxis, Dutch_guy, Ice, Divine Wind, Hiji, Shadows, Tiberius: 1 each.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still alive:
littlelostboy
Big King Sanctaphrax
Shadows
Crazed Rabbit
Hiji
Uesugi Kenshin
Zalmoxis
Ice
Lehesu
Peasant Phil
Rythmic
Tiberius
Kagemusha
SSNeoperestroika
Dutch_guy
Lemur
Divine Wind
diablodelmar
Alexanderofmacedon
discovery1
Bar Kochba
Craterus

Committed seppuku:
Mithrandir

Killed:
UltraWar
Wonderland

Executed:

Mafia, if you could PM me with your next selections please.

Crazed Rabbit
06-10-2006, 00:17
It's a harsh town where you can get lynched when only ~28% of the mob suspects you. Ouch. :skull:

Crazed Rabbit

06-10-2006, 00:31
Just before his death, Alexander the Pretty Good could be heard shouting.

You call this justice!? You call this justice!?

Alexanderofmacedon
06-10-2006, 18:07
I just posted in this thread while out of town on a cousins computer. I'm back now though and ready to get revenge.

GeneralHankerchief
06-10-2006, 19:21
Sorry for the delay, I'm still waiting for a PM.

discovery1
06-10-2006, 21:22
I walk in and find that I am a peasant. All the while I was expecting a PM. Oh well.

Next time someone dies I vote we lynch Ice, since he goes to Michigan

GeneralHankerchief
06-11-2006, 14:43
Dawn breaks in the Frontroom. All is quiet. Not for long, however. Everyone is feeling relaxed, confident that they executed the correct person yesterday. Dutch_guy heads to the Frontroom Bank to do a bit of, er, banking. When he comes out, however, a tommy gun is heard, and Dutch_guy tumbles down the steps, dead. What adds insult to injury is the fact that his money is scattered to the wind.

Meanwhile, in the Frontroom church, diablodelmar, godfather to a baby being baptized, speaks for him, as is custom.

"Do you renounce Satan?" the priest asks.

"I do renounce him."

"Well, that's a good thing," comes a voice from the distance. A shot is heard and seconds later diablodelmar falls into the baptism tub, ready for his judgment. The baby starts crying.

Another town meeting is called. "Gentlemen," Chief of Police Beirut began, "it appears we have made a mistake in executing Alexander the Pretty Good yesterday. Let's not make that mistake again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Villagers, same as before. Name the person you think killed Dutch_guy and diablodelmar here. In due time, I'll post who got the most votes and, er... execute them.

(Apologies to F.F. Coppola for my terrible theft of scenes from The Godfather)

John86
06-11-2006, 14:53
Uesugi Kenshin

Avicenna
06-11-2006, 15:51
Lemur!

scotchedpommes
06-11-2006, 15:54
Hiji.

Peasant Phill
06-11-2006, 16:17
shadows

Lemur
06-11-2006, 17:25
Shadows sound suspicious.

Mithrandir
06-11-2006, 18:29
Sound from the dead whispers.." GeneralHankerchief&Discovery1"

GeneralHankerchief
06-11-2006, 18:40
Sound from the dead whispers.." GeneralHankerchief&Discovery1"

A few villagers look quizzically around at this. But then the familiar voice of GeneralHankerchief booms out:

"Uh, that was nothing. Just an eerie wind. Uh, go back naming." :saint:

Seriously guys, I'm ineligible. I'm just the omniscient narrator/game organizer.

Divine Wind
06-11-2006, 18:43
Lemur

:hide:

Lehesu
06-11-2006, 19:55
Arbitrarily, and without any rhyme or reason, I pick Lemur.

Zalmoxis
06-11-2006, 21:39
I'm votng for Shadows.

Crazed Rabbit
06-11-2006, 21:51
CR ponders the growing mob, calling for blood. Two names he hears most: lemur and shadows. Which one did it? Or was it someone else? The latter is more probable.

Then he remembers he heard once from someone who said their brother heard a guy say that shadows badmouthed carrots.

Shadows! He cries.

Crazed Rabbit

littlelostboy
06-12-2006, 00:56
Crazed Rabbit. Cause he's crazy and a rabbit killed the knights in Monty Pythonn and the Holy Grail.

Uesugi Kenshin
06-12-2006, 01:10
I'm going to go with Shadows.

And Hiji I am deeply offended that you would think that I would be behind these horrible tragedies. Anyway if I murdered them I'd have made sure to grabn that cash before it blew away.

Shadows
06-12-2006, 03:48
CR ponders the growing mob, calling for blood. Two names he hears most: lemur and shadows. Which one did it? Or was it someone else? The latter is more probable.

Then he remembers he heard once from someone who said their brother heard a guy say that shadows badmouthed carrots.

Shadows! He cries.

Crazed Rabbit

Me, badmouth a carrot, never in my wildest dreams could I do such a thing.:dizzy2:

Why all the votes for me all of a sudden?
I believe it was really Lemur behind these heinous crimes.

Edit: oh now I understand. Dutch_Guy suspected me and now he's dead. I can see the connection now. That bites, suspected for nothing........:wall:

Lemur
06-12-2006, 04:12
Just curious, but does anybody have a plan? Is there, in fact, any way we could go about methodically finding these two mafia brutes? I've spent over thirty seconds thinking about it, and nothing has come to mind. Sing out if you have ideas.

discovery1
06-12-2006, 04:17
It's not me I can assure you. If I killed them it would be more sutble, like poisoning their toothbrushes.

I say Ice, since he goes to Michigan.

Lehesu
06-12-2006, 04:42
Sweating a little bit Lemur? Trying to prompt for a plan when IN fact, blind intuition has fingered you for the deed? Oh, he's a sly one gentlemen, watch him carefully.:skull:

naut
06-12-2006, 09:37
Lemur

Lorenzo_H
06-12-2006, 10:36
A hoarse voice cries out from under the villagers' feet...

"Avenge me" diablodelmar's barely reconizable voice croakes out from beneath "It was, it was..." his voice fades, never to be heard again.

Kagemusha
06-12-2006, 10:48
I believe these horrible deaths must have been a part of Lemurs,devious plan to take over the world.Off with his head!:skull:

Alexanderofmacedon
06-12-2006, 17:05
I have no evidence Lemur was the culprit in this particular attack, but in order to stop his children from taking over the world, I will take this opputunity to rid the world of his evil.

I vote Lemur.

Lemur
06-12-2006, 17:14
It's a done deal, I'm a dead Lemur. So let me tell you two things, you silly villagers with your pitchforks and your torches:

I am not one of the mafia, so phooey on youey -- you done killed the wrong prosimian!
My children will avenge me. Just you wait. When the new world order comes, they will rule with an iron fist, and all of you will be sent to labor camps.

The Spartan (Returns)
06-12-2006, 18:26
flash!! a man appears out of now where and says, "Tiberius has taken over the world! he is back again in the form of a mobster. kill him he is the one!
(hehe just wanted the join the fun. now i will disappear and standby once again...)

Craterus
06-12-2006, 19:09
I'll vote for Shadows today.

GeneralHankerchief
06-12-2006, 20:00
As Lemur was dragged to the guillotine, his threats of his children avenging him brought them to the main scene. As Lemur was put into the execution position, he was staring at them. They were not crying. As a matter of fact, they had a rather... soulless look in their eyes.

"Get away from here!" Lemur cried to them. "They'll kill you all!"

The children said nothing, but all of a sudden a thick cloud of smoke formed around them. When the cloud disappated, they were nowhere to be found.

That was the last thing Lemur ever saw. He had no time to comprehend what had happened before the blade came down.

Here is the voting total for Session 2:

Lemur: 7 :skull:
Shadows: 6
Uesugi Kenshin, Hiji, Crazed Rabbit, Ice: 1 each

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still alive:
littlelostboy
Big King Sanctaphrax
Shadows
Crazed Rabbit
Hiji
Uesugi Kenshin
Zalmoxis
Ice
Lehesu
Peasant Phil
Rythmic
Tiberius
Kagemusha
SSNeoperestroika
Divine Wind
Alexanderofmacedon
discovery1
Bar Kochba
Craterus

Committed seppuku:
Mithrandir

Killed:
UltraWar
Wonderland
Dutch_guy
diablodelmar

Executed:
Lemur

Mafia, you know the drill.

Shadows
06-12-2006, 21:14
jeez...talk about a conspiracy. 6 votes for me.
:help: I feel like a marked man.

Alexanderofmacedon
06-12-2006, 22:00
jeez...talk about a conspiracy. 6 votes for me.
:help: I feel like a marked man.

Well like your title says. The mafia does lurk in the shadows.

Lemur
06-12-2006, 22:02
GeneralHanky, are you going to alert the village people when a Mafioso gets the axe? Or are they doomed to just guess ...

GeneralHankerchief
06-12-2006, 22:06
GeneralHanky, are you going to alert the village people when a Mafioso gets the axe? Or are they doomed to just guess ...

They're doomed to just guess. If things are going badly for the villagers (example: they're down to four and no mafia has still been executed) I might say something but aside from that... you guys are blind.

Crazed Rabbit
06-13-2006, 05:56
* I am not one of the mafia, so phooey on youey -- you done killed the wrong prosimian!
* My children will avenge me. Just you wait. When the new world order comes, they will rule with an iron fist, and all of you will be sent to labor camps.

Hopefully they will remember that the rabbits sided with them, and build them luxurious gardens with lots of carrots and spaceships to conquer more worlds for gardening.

Crazed Rabbit

Avicenna
06-13-2006, 08:06
You know, as a mafiosi, my avatar does kind of resemble Vito Corleone, the original Godfather. Okay, fine, he doesn't. But we ARE both short on hair.

Dutch_guy
06-13-2006, 16:05
Killed:
UltraWar
Wonderland
Dutch_guy
diablodelmar

Who would want me dead !

Gah this game is far to short to my liking ~D

The Spartan (Returns)
06-13-2006, 16:16
You know, as a mafiosi, my avatar does kind of resemble Vito Corleone, the original Godfather. Okay, fine, he doesn't. But we ARE both short on hair.
what doese mafiosi mean. btw your avatar just needs a mustache and fatter cheeks then he will look like Vito Corleone.

GeneralHankerchief
06-13-2006, 20:26
Day breaks in the Frontroom. All is quiet. Most of the villagers were still extremely tense that they might have got the wrong person again, and plenty were also wondering just what was up with Lemur's kids. As morning turned into afternoon, and there was no sign of violence, the villagers began to relax. Hiji even went to check out the cliffs overlooking the sea.

"Such a pretty view," he said to himself.

"Would you like a closer look?" There was a voice behind him. Hiji had barely turned around when his killer pushed him off the cliffs. As he fell onto the extremely pointy rocks below, Hiji's last thought was: "So THAT's who it was..."

Meanwhile, SSNeoperestroika was settling down for a nice sandwich. He had just bought it from the local massive sandwich/sub/hero/hoagie joint and was salivating all the way home. He took his first bite, and instantly realized something was wrong.

"Poison!" he said. "That's a pretty lame way of killing me."

"Hmm, you're right," a voice said. The closet door nearby opened, and five shots rang out. SSNeoperestroika fell to the ground, obviously dead. The killer then proceeded to pick the sandwich up, finish it, and take an antidote.

"Gentlemen," Chief of Police Beirut said to the ever-decreasing villagers, "we have a crisis on our hands. A crisis bigger than the rise of spam threads and random useless polls clogging the Frontroom. It appears that the guillotine has not scared our killer from doing his dirty deeds, thus I am proud to introduce our new method of execution... THE ELECTRIC CHAIR! The democratic voting process will now begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Villagers, same deal as before.

The Spartan (Returns)
06-13-2006, 20:33
"Gentlemen," Chief of Police Beirut said to the ever-decreasing villagers, "we have a crisis on our hands. A crisis bigger than the rise of spam threads and random useless polls clogging the Frontroom. It appears that the guillotine has not scared our killer from doing his dirty deeds, thus I am proud to introduce our new method of execution... THE ELECTRIC CHAIR! The democratic voting process will now begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Villagers, same deal as before.
if that doesnt work use burning stakes, or HANGING! :2thumbsup:a unknown villager says. :eeeek:

GeneralHankerchief
06-13-2006, 20:38
Oh I have many more means of execution up my sleeve. I think the Chair will be the last conventional form. :evil:

Dutch_guy
06-13-2006, 21:07
"Poison!" he said. "That's a pretty lame way of killing me."

"Hmm, you're right," a voice said. The closet door nearby opened, and five shots rang out. SSNeoperestroika fell to the ground, obviously dead. The killer then proceeded to pick the sandwich up, finish it, and take an antidote.

:laugh4: pretty well thought out.

This is one clever mafioso.

Too bad he had to kill me though.

WHY ?!

Avicenna
06-13-2006, 21:10
For a former spammer, Craterus is a bit too quiet on this thread for my liking...

Mithrandir
06-13-2006, 21:42
(just a side note..from the dead I guess, nice storytelling GHC)

The Spartan (Returns)
06-13-2006, 22:00
This is one clever mafioso.
I can assume mafiosi means mobster?

GeneralHankerchief
06-13-2006, 22:03
I can assume mafiosi means mobster?

Yes. As does mafioso, yakuza, mafiaman, etc.

And thanks for the compliment, Mith.

The Spartan (Returns)
06-13-2006, 23:09
And thanks for the compliment, Mith.
id say good funny story telling. almost anything makes me laugh and the story certainly made me laugh. (and i dont smoke pot or any type of drugs and i am not high)

Lehesu
06-14-2006, 00:50
I say Peasant Phil. The peasant is just a guise for a supremely trained killer-by-trade.

Big King Sanctaphrax
06-14-2006, 00:52
Was that poison...soy in that sandwhich?! All signs point to Lehesu!

Zalmoxis
06-14-2006, 01:07
Bar Kochba is obvious... too obvious.

scotchedpommes
06-14-2006, 01:37
[I protest! I would never say "lame".
The salivating's about right though,
mhm.]

~:yin-yang:

Shadows
06-14-2006, 01:59
I say Peasant Phil. The peasant is just a guise for a supremely trained killer-by-trade.

I must agree. The peasant guise is a very good disguise for a Mafiaman.

Uesugi Kenshin
06-14-2006, 02:17
Peasant Phil does seem all too innocuous.

discovery1
Ice Ice Ice!!!!!!! Kill Ice Kill Him!!!!

Alexanderofmacedon
Lehesu

Soy has no room in our peaceful town. To the chair, guilty or not.

littlelostboy
06-14-2006, 02:55
Its Shadows!

Crazed Rabbit
06-14-2006, 05:35
Lehesu

Soy has no room in our peaceful town. To the chair, guilty or not.

Man, that made me actually laugh. Thanks.

And, I agree. Lehesu!

Crazed Rabbit

Lehesu
06-14-2006, 06:19
You will all rue the day you cross soy! And if I must die to feed the flames of mass hysteria and McCarthy-esque bullying, so be it. My Life for Kikkoman!

Kagemusha
06-14-2006, 07:47
I think its Peasant Phill.To the Chair i say.

Divine Wind
06-14-2006, 08:01
Lehesu for the memories of the Kikkoman thread!

:eeeek: :fainting: :scared:

Peasant Phill
06-14-2006, 08:25
I didn't do anything (tries to hide his pitchfork wich oddly enough has a scope on it). What did I ever do to you villagers, apart from that attempt at ritual slaughter. I'm a follower of the beast not some puppet of an Italian who tries to get a grasp of the English grammar.

In the words used on this site for such situations:
"Gah"

P.S. I vote Shadows again.

P.S.2 I would prefer death by ritual gutting by the high priestess of the cult of the black widows if it's possible. I believe I would enjoy it more than to ride the lightning.

bloodlustingly yours
Peasant, Azazels servant, Phill

naut
06-14-2006, 09:56
Shadows

Craterus
06-14-2006, 18:20
For a former spammer, Craterus is a bit too quiet on this thread for my liking...

Just enjoying the ride, really like the idea for this thread. Never seen it before. :2thumbsup:

Also trying to avoid the attention of the mob AND the bloodthirsty villagers :scared:

This time, I'll vote for Uesugi Kenshin.

The Spartan (Returns)
06-14-2006, 19:40
Committed seppuku:
Mithrandir
i wonder why he commited seppuku?

Dutch_guy
06-14-2006, 20:12
i wonder why he commited seppuku?

Doesn't matter, he is dead you know...

...or is he ?!

I want the Truth !

GeneralHankerchief
06-14-2006, 20:22
I'm assuming did it because he was a mod and only wanted to play if he could be a mafioso. Mith probably figured that he would be quickly targeted if he was a normal villager.

I'll give it a couple more hours of voting before it's closed.

Mithrandir
06-14-2006, 20:48
Doesn't matter, he is dead you know...

...or is he ?!

I want the Truth !

the plot thickens...

:laugh4:.

You forget that I am Mithrandir, the immortal Wizard from MiddleEarth...

:2thumbsup:

Craterus
06-14-2006, 21:35
I forgot the FreakShow was in the village this week. :stupid:

~;)

Ice
06-14-2006, 21:41
Ice Ice Ice!!!!!!! Kill Ice Kill Him!!!!

That's not cool man!!!

Kill Disco.

(sorry im out of town right now, so net access is limited)

John86
06-14-2006, 21:53
Hiji, back from the dead as a zombie, runs frantically through the village moaning "Kenshin." Fortunatly for the town, they were already all skilled in the art of zombie defense. A quick headshot from Ice solved the problem.

GeneralHankerchief
06-14-2006, 22:10
Sunset.

"Gentlemen," Chief of Police Beirut said to the angry crowd, "It appears we have a TIE vote between Peasant Phil and Lehesu. As Chief of Police, I have no precedent for what to do in these cases. I look to you for advice."

"KILL 'EM BOTH!" somebody shouted. The crowd roared in agreement. Phil and Lehesu looked at each other nervously. Before they knew it they were scooped up and dragged to the electric chair. The crowd seemed to have a bloodlust coming over them. They were screaming for electrocution for both.

"Wait!" somebody in the crowd cried out. "Is this really what we want to do?" The crowd fell silent.

"This is the Frontroom! The Kingdom of Peace and Love! Are the mafia really hurting us so much that we have forsaken all that is dear to us?"

"He's right," the Chief of Police said. "However, justice still must be served. Therefore, I am ordering a re-vote! At this time tomorrow, only one person will be executed!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rules of the re-vote are this:

You can only vote for Peasant Phil or Lehesu in this round. All votes from the previous round are wiped away. Thus, Craterus, Bar Kochba, Ice, Shadows (again), and Uesugi Kenshin are safe.

Vote tally for previous round:

Peasant Phil: 4
Lehesu: 4
Shadows: 3
Craterus, Bar Kochba, Ice, Uesugi Kenshin: 1 each.

I'll probably end voting this time tomorrow. In the meantime, I have a math final to study for, so I probably won't be on for about 18 hours or so.

Lehesu
06-14-2006, 23:23
Uh, I vote for Peasant Phil. No harsh feelings bro, but I gotta look out for number one. The Kikkoman Empire will find it hard to go along without me.

Alexanderofmacedon
06-14-2006, 23:30
Lehesu.

Shadows
06-15-2006, 00:07
How indignant I feel right now. To be twice suspected and twice proved inocent by the mob. Obviously it is Peasant Phil, who is the Mafioso we are so desperatly hunting.

The Spartan (Returns)
06-15-2006, 00:13
Uh, I vote for Peasant Phil. No harsh feelings bro, but I gotta look out for number one. The Kikkoman Empire will find it hard to go along without me.
its you then!

Divine Wind
06-15-2006, 02:13
I'll go with my initial vote, and that was for Lehesu.

Down with the Kikkoman Empire!

Zalmoxis
06-15-2006, 02:26
It was Peasant Phil, because I ant this vote to drag out.

Uesugi Kenshin
06-15-2006, 02:49
Peasant Phil.

Crazed Rabbit
06-15-2006, 03:01
Lehesu!

Down with the evil King of Soy!

Crazed Rabbit

Lehesu
06-15-2006, 03:50
~:rolleyes: You would think a Mafioso could come up with a better front than a Soy Sauce Emporium. If that isn't the case, and I am, indeed, without my knowing, a mafioso, than I would have to rank up there as one of the worst mafioso's in history, on par with that idiot Fredo.

Crazed Rabbit
06-15-2006, 03:54
Actually, you posted such a funny final send off
( You will all rue the day you cross soy! And if I must die to feed the flames of mass hysteria and McCarthy-esque bullying, so be it. My Life for Kikkoman! )
that I want to sig it, and I couldn't very well do that if you survived the mob.

Though, I will retract my vote for Lehesu and vote for 'Kill 'em both!'

Crazed Rabbit

discovery1
06-15-2006, 06:51
Lehesu. Kill the servent of Kikkoman.

Lehesu
06-15-2006, 06:54
Lehesu. Kill the servent of Kikkoman.
That's sovereign, sovereign of Kikkoman. If I am to die, at least write the epitaph on my grave correctly.

Peasant Phill
06-15-2006, 07:18
Kill Lehesu

My wheat is to young to become fatherless and who would look after my antique collection of pitchforks with occult carvings.

discovery1
06-15-2006, 07:40
That's sovereign, sovereign of Kikkoman. If I am to die, at least write the epitaph on my grave correctly.

Even better. Kill Lehesu and Kikkoman then.

Kagemusha
06-15-2006, 08:44
I still think its Peasant Phil!To the chair i say!:skull:

littlelostboy
06-15-2006, 09:52
My instincts says that it's Alexanderofmacedon. He seems to calm and unruffled by all this hullaboo. Lehesu and Peasant Phil seems innocent due to their ravings. They don't seem like Mafiaso. Yes so it is

Alexanderofmacedon

The Spartan (Returns)
06-15-2006, 14:53
Kill Lehesu

My wheat is to young to become fatherless and who would look after my antique collection of pitchforks with occult carvings.
o ho! dont worry were voting u next after Lehesu. btw Lehesu dead body will fertilize your crops.

Uesugi Kenshin
06-15-2006, 15:00
Littlelostboy you have to vote for either Lehesu, or Peasant Phil.

Alexanderofmacedon
06-15-2006, 16:28
My instincts says that it's Alexanderofmacedon. He seems to calm and unruffled by all this hullaboo. Lehesu and Peasant Phil seems innocent due to their ravings. They don't seem like Mafiaso. Yes so it is

Alexanderofmacedon

I'm really crying about these killings. I just don't show them on the forums. ~:mecry:

Besides I'm a hippie. I don't kill people silly...:hippie:

Craterus
06-15-2006, 19:58
Peasant Phill, I reckon.

Avicenna
06-15-2006, 20:08
Lehesu I say! Insult the Corleones and sleep with the fishes!

GeneralHankerchief
06-15-2006, 22:31
Sunset the next day. The mafia had refrained from killing anyone, probably in waiting for the result of the tie vote. The entire day was worse than when there was anyone killed, since it completely made up of people taking sides and accusing others. Alexanderofmacedon was even accused, although he was not one of the two "finalists."

Finally Chief of Police Beirut addressed the crowd.

"Gentlemen," he began. "The vote was, once again, extremely close. However, the Frontroom has spoken. Peasant Phil, you have been named as mafioso. Have you anything to say before you are electrocuted?"

"You're all making a terrible mistake," Phil pleaded. As his speech went on he was being prepared for the execution. "I'm a farmer, remember? I don't have any time to do anything else! I get up early, cultivate the wheat, milk the cows, water everything, plant new seeds, polish my pitchforks, and a bunch of other stuff! ...Alright, fine. You know what, execute me! Then nobody will tend to my farm. And you can all starve to-"

"Oh, shut up," said Beirut as he threw the switch.

"Lehesu," he continued, "consider yourself lucky. If Crazed Rabbit had not changed his vote and named just you instead of requesting to kill you both (a request which I obliged in my tallying), the votes would have been even and I would have had no choice but to give you both the chair.

"Ok, show's over. Go back to your homes." Chief of Police Beirut tidyed up the execution area and a stunned crowd slowly shuffled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the vote total for Session 3a (excluding the vote for Alexanderofmacedon):

Peasant Phil:7 :skull:
Lehesu: 6

Still alive:
littlelostboy
Big King Sanctaphrax
Shadows
Crazed Rabbit
Uesugi Kenshin
Zalmoxis
Ice
Lehesu
Rythmic
Tiberius
Kagemusha
Divine Wind
Alexanderofmacedon
discovery1
Bar Kochba
Craterus

Committed seppuku:
Mithrandir

Killed:
UltraWar
Wonderland
Dutch_guy
diablodelmar
Hiji
SSNeoperestroika

Executed:
Lemur
Peasant Phil

Crazed Rabbit
06-16-2006, 05:35
Gah! What an unusual ending...

You know what, execute me! Then nobody will tend to my farm. And you can all starve to-"

"Oh, shut up," said Beirut as he threw the switch.

Hilarious!

Crazed Rabbit

Peasant Phill
06-16-2006, 11:14
:skull:

"Good bye my friends it's hard to die,
When the birds are singing in the sky,
When ..."

Oh sod this at least I didn't cry and moan when you executed me (I only pissed my pants but it did give me a comforting warm feeling just before they lighted me up like a christmas tree.

Avicenna
06-16-2006, 13:59
When is it time for the next to die?

The Spartan (Returns)
06-16-2006, 14:50
:skull:

"Good bye my friends it's hard to die,
When the birds are singing in the sky,
When ..."

Oh sod this at least I didn't cry and moan when you executed me (I only pissed my pants but it did give me a comforting warm feeling just before they lighted me up like a christmas tree.
No!!!!!! well instead of Lehesu's dead body of fertilizing your crops, you will have the honor on doing that yourself. (with your dead body)

GeneralHankerchief
06-16-2006, 17:39
Day breaks in the Frontroom. All is quiet. People were still shaken at the previous day's nastiness, Crazed Rabbit's double vote, and Peasant Phil's ultimate execution. Everyone was wondering what this day would bring.

Craterus was really losing his nerve. The death of SSNeoperestroika due to a poisoned sandwich had made him stay away from any kind of outside food whatsoever. He locked himself in, armed with a trusty microwave and a mountain of boxes of Ramen.

As he was enjoying his first box of the noodles, Craterus heard the microwave go on downstairs. "That's odd," he thought. It seemed the the microwave was louder than before, but it also seemed to be wavering. As the sound got weirder and weirder, Craterus went down to investigate. What he saw chilled him to the bone: Every single box of Ramen ripped apart, and all the noodles were stuffed in the microwave (which was on at full power), overloading it.

Craterus ran to the microwave to hit the stop button, but it was too late. Just as he was about to hit it the door exploded. Craterus got the full blast of it, the explosion scorching his face and sending him to the ground, unconscious.

The mafioso, seeing this, loaded Craterus's mouth and nostrils with the noodles, suffocating him, and left without a word.

Meanwhile, Tiberius was at the center of town, hoping to be the first to hear about the next kills. This is where the Chief of Police had been announcing them, and Tiberius wanted to know who bought it this time. As the day passed, more people gathered in the town center. Finally, in the middle of the afternoon Chief of Police Beirut made an announcement.

"Gentlemen," he began. "The killer today targeted Craterus. The cause of death was severe burns to the face and suffocation." A couple of officers chuckled in the background. Beirut was then silent.

"Wait a minute," Tiberius said. "Who was the second death?"

"You are," came a voice from nearby. A shot was fired and Tiberius slumped to the ground. He had been hit in the head.

Instant pandemonium took over the crowd. Everyone started screaming, and running away. However, in the span of minutes police had blocked all exits from the town center, and Beirut was shouting with a bullhorn.

"QUIET!!! Now, somebody in this town square killed Tiberius, and I'm going to find out who it was. You will now proceed to be searched by the police."

It was dead silent as everyone submitted to the frisking. After about twenty minutes they reported the result to Beirut.

"Oh for *#%:furious3: $&!@%!$#@*. No gun was found. Very well, we'll do it the usual way. Let the naming begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, you heard the man. Get to it!

Mithrandir
06-16-2006, 18:38
I'm still the only one to go down with some dignity & selfrespect ~D.

Craterus
06-16-2006, 19:22
And I knew I'd be next. :sad:

I think Lehesu knew I was onto him :P

Divine Wind
06-16-2006, 20:03
Lehesu!

Off with his head!

Shadows
06-16-2006, 20:25
yes, Lehesu is the one. Only he would be so rash enough to commit another murder after being so close to death himself.

Uesugi Kenshin
06-16-2006, 22:07
Yes, death to Lehesu!!!

Alexanderofmacedon
06-16-2006, 22:43
Lehesu. No doubt about it.

The Spartan (Returns)
06-16-2006, 23:43
Lehesu. No doubt about it.
yes its Lehesu. btw ill pick u next Alexanderofmacedon i will kill my father! Info on that here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=65157&page=9)! (read second to last post)

GeneralHankerchief
06-17-2006, 00:10
Spartan, you realize that I can't include your votes in the total, right? You didn't post when I was looking for people to join up.

Nothing against you. I wish I could, but then it wouldn't be fair.

Alexanderofmacedon
06-17-2006, 00:20
Spartan, you realize that I can't include your votes in the total, right? You didn't post when I was looking for people to join up.

Nothing against you. I wish I could, but then it wouldn't be fair.

Sorry son. :laugh4:

Crazed Rabbit
06-17-2006, 00:30
Lehesu: only a man drunk on soy would be so rash.

Crazed Rabbit

discovery1
06-17-2006, 03:01
Lehesu was the one. Don't worry Ice your time will come.

How is the method of killing selected? Do the mafia tell you what they want or do you make it up General?

GeneralHankerchief
06-17-2006, 03:47
All the mafia do is PM me with their selection. I think up the method of killing pretty much as I'm typing the post.

littlelostboy
06-17-2006, 03:48
I still think that its Alexanderofmacedon but since almost everyone thinks its Lehesu, I'll vote for Lehesu.

Alexanderofmacedon
06-17-2006, 04:00
I still think that its Alexanderofmacedon but since almost everyone thinks its Lehesu, I'll vote for Lehesu.

:laugh4:

When you're set on something, you're really set aren't you?

littlelostboy
06-17-2006, 04:16
:laugh4: Yep. But since you're so popular, I don't think anyone gonna vote for you.

Alexanderofmacedon
06-17-2006, 05:11
:laugh4: Yep. But since you're so popular, I don't think anyone gonna vote for you.

Well, I wouldn't be so sure. :laugh4:

Zalmoxis
06-17-2006, 05:35
Might as well... Lehesu.

Lehesu
06-17-2006, 06:27
Which means I'm the least popular, has there has yet to be a dissenting vote for another person. Even villagers convinced of another person voted for me. You had better look twice before swigging that bottle of soy sauce when I am no longer around. The Wrath of Kikkoman is indeed swift and saucy, and when you feel the icy touch of the Constricting Condiment, you too will rue the day you crossed Lehesu and his nascent Kingdom of Kikkoman.

Alexanderofmacedon
06-17-2006, 06:36
Montezuma's Revenge, only with soy sauce! :embarassed:

Lehesu, you shall die! Die with soy sauce honor you shall though!:2thumbsup:

naut
06-17-2006, 07:34
Lehesu(becuase y'all voting for him).

Avicenna
06-17-2006, 08:25
I might as well join the crowd in choosing Lehesu.

Zalmoxis
06-17-2006, 09:12
... I thought you died.

Avicenna
06-17-2006, 11:17
Oops, went straight to this page. :embarassed:

Back to the world of spirits...

Mithrandir
06-17-2006, 11:21
All the mafia do is PM me with their selection. I think up the method of killing pretty much as I'm typing the post.

It would be cool if there'd be camels involved..

GeneralHankerchief
06-17-2006, 13:19
Had you actually stayed alive I might have worked camels into your death somehow.

But NOOOOOOOOO, someone had to go off and die honorably. ~;p

Avicenna
06-17-2006, 13:30
...and two days later, the villagers had noticed another horror. The body of Mithrandir was missing from the dug up grave! After long hours searching for their hero's body, they at last found it, being chewed on by a herd of rampant camels.

Mithrandir
06-17-2006, 14:12
...and two days later, the villagers had noticed another horror. The body of Mithrandir was missing from the dug up grave! After long hours searching for their hero's body, they at last found it, being chewed on by a herd of rampant camels.

Not being chewed on, being worshipped and mourned over ~D.

King Henry V
06-17-2006, 14:14
Hmmm...isn't it strange that no one has once mentioned BKS...:juggle2:
I'm so going to get banned for that

Mithrandir
06-17-2006, 15:16
Even more peculiar...

he hasn't nominated anyone :eyebrows:

The Spartan (Returns)
06-17-2006, 15:29
Well, I wouldn't be so sure. :laugh4:
youre right after Lehesu im voting you! (The Spatan will kill Alexander The Great!!)

Lehesu
06-17-2006, 19:53
Except you aren't in the game Spartan...

GeneralHankerchief
06-17-2006, 20:38
Despite the fact that it wasn't sunset yet and it was a shorter vote than normal anyway, Chief of Police Beirut made an announcement.

"Gentlemen, I'm putting this vote out of its misery. It's clear that if we continued it would be a waste of time. By UNANIMOUS vote, you name Lehesu as a mafioso. Lehesu, ordinarily I'd let you get a few words in about Kikkoman coming back to haunt us and how soy is good, but I'm not going to bother. Heck, even the two dead guys named you. Just come with me to the chair."

As the Chief of Police led the thoroughly humiliated Lehesu to the execution site the crowd realized how anticlimatic this vote was as compared to the last two or three events. Nobody even felt anything as the switch was thrown. They just thought, "well, that's over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the voting total for Session 4:

Lehesu: 9 :skull:

Still alive:
littlelostboy
Big King Sanctaphrax
Shadows
Crazed Rabbit
Uesugi Kenshin
Zalmoxis
Ice
Rythmic
Kagemusha
Divine Wind
Alexanderofmacedon
discovery1
Bar Kochba

Committed seppuku:
Mithrandir

Killed:
UltraWar
Wonderland
Dutch_guy
diablodelmar
Hiji
SSNeoperestroika
Craterus
Tiberius

Executed:
Lemur
Peasant Phil
Lehesu

The Spartan (Returns)
06-17-2006, 23:15
Except you aren't in the game Spartan...
yea i know.

King Henry V
06-18-2006, 01:40
Even more peculiar...

he hasn't nominated anyone :eyebrows:
It looks like he is keeping very quiet...I wonder why...:juggle2:

Shadows
06-18-2006, 01:52
It looks like he is keeping very quiet...I wonder why...:juggle2:

*cough*Mafiaman*cough*

Hmm, what was that??:book: Did someone say my name?

GeneralHankerchief
06-19-2006, 05:14
Apologies.

This weekend has not been good to me in that I've had a nasty headache for the past couple of days and it hurts too much to do any thinking whatsoever

Expect an update with the next kills sometime tomorrow.

GeneralHankerchief
06-20-2006, 20:49
Sorry for the wait, I can finally form a coherent thought so here we go.

Day breaks in the Frontroom. All is quiet. Even after the previous events the town seemed relaxed, confident that they had gotten their man in Lehesu. Everyone went about their daily business. Well, everyone alive.

One person who did not, however, was Zalmoxis. He was concerned about Bar Kochba, who had not said a peep since this whole ordeal began. Zalmoxis was worried that the entire killing thing was really getting to Bar.

As Zalmoxis made his way to Bar Kochba's house, he thought more about the lack of speaking. Perhaps the killings weren't getting to him at all. Perhaps... he was causing the killings! Zalmoxis instantly realized that this was probably the real reason. Luckily he had his gun with him.

Pretty soon there were shots fired... at Bar Kochba's house! Zalmoxis thought to himself, "Bar probably lured his next victim over to his house and pulled the trigger! I'll get him this time!"

As he entered the house, however, Zalmoxis realized just how mistaken he was. Bar Kochba was lying spread-eagled, face down, with several holes in his shirt. Needless to say he wasn't admiring the floor. This made Zalmoxis suddenly tense. Maybe the real killer was still around! He instantly got into a James Bond position and began to search the house.

While opening a closet door, Zalmoxis missed the noise of the front door opening, which was perfectly timed with the opening of the closet door. Whether this was timed or just an extremely (un)lucky coincidence, Zalmoxis never knew. He was totally unaware of how his back was wide open, which the killer took advantage of. Zalmoxis had absolutely no idea of what was going on before he took a bullet to the head and fell spread-eagled, face down in the closet. He wasn't admiring the floor either.

Sometime later, everyone was back in the town center with an increasingly agitated Chief of Police Beirut speaking. After the death of Tiberius, nobody was going near anyone.

"Gentlemen," he began, "we've lost two more today in Bar Kochba and Zalmoxis, who were both found dead in Bar Kochba's home. It has become clear to me that the electric chair has not been doing its job; thus, I have a new means of execution.

"In order to ensure that the mafia will not kill any more people, we will place the person with the most votes in a room. The room will have one chair in it and a gun with on bullet."

"That doesn't sound too bad," one villager stated.

"Oh, I forgot," said Beirut. "The Crazy Frog song will be playing really loudly, 24/7 in the room. Any sane person will crack eventually. We will now begin the voting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Again, sorry for the delay. I'm all better now, so get naming!

Dutch_guy
06-20-2006, 20:53
"Oh, I forgot," said Beirut. "The Crazy Frog song will be playing really loudly, 24/7 in the room. Any sane person will crack eventually. We will now begin the voting."

That's horrible !

GeneralHankerchief
06-20-2006, 20:55
That's the idea. :evil:

Avicenna
06-20-2006, 21:02
Sounds like one mafioso is down, boys...

Mithrandir
06-20-2006, 21:52
Needless to say he wasn't admiring the floor.

"That doesn't sound too bad," one villager stated.

"Oh, I forgot," said Beirut. "The Crazy Frog song will be playing really loudly, 24/7 in the room.

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

You should do this more often General, it's a good read :2thumbsup:

Divine Wind
06-20-2006, 22:34
Hmm...

Choices choices,

For being so darn quiet, BKS will have my vote this time!

Surely the Kingdom of Peace & Love is all a masquerade!

Alexanderofmacedon
06-21-2006, 00:48
Bks

littlelostboy
06-21-2006, 00:59
Sigh, alrite, alrite, I'll choose BKS, having now realized that Alexanderofmacedon might be innocent.

Crazed Rabbit
06-21-2006, 01:25
BKS is pretty suspicious...

Crazed Rabbit

GeneralHankerchief
06-21-2006, 01:33
It seems like you guys have a recent trend of getting behind whoever voted first. :dizzy2:

You scared that if you don't go with the crowd they'll name you? :grin:

littlelostboy
06-21-2006, 01:35
Haha, I don't vote for the person being named first all the time. Just that BKS has never even ever posted once here. And people are being killed in his lovely Kingdom of Peace and Love! Somethng is not right here.

Crazed Rabbit
06-21-2006, 01:44
LLB has a good point. Where is BKS in all of this mayhem? Plotting his next murder, that's where.

Crazed Rabbit

discovery1
06-21-2006, 02:35
Ice.

Uesugi Kenshin
06-21-2006, 02:51
I'll vote for Ice too. BKS is definately not one of the killers, Ice on the other hand....

Alexanderofmacedon
06-21-2006, 03:33
Not saying he didn't do it, but he's been out of town and that's probably why he hasn't been posting too much...

Zalmoxis
06-21-2006, 04:52
That's so cheap, now how will you all go on now that I, the only handsome villager have been shot to death? I want revenge!

naut
06-21-2006, 07:37
Ice is suspicious

Shadows
06-21-2006, 18:12
Ice does seem to be a good codename for a Mafioso. Therefore, I cast my vote for Ice as well.

GeneralHankerchief
06-22-2006, 23:04
Ok, currently it's 4-4 for BKS and Ice.

If you didn't vote vote yet, now is the time. Once I get one vote from somebody who has been silent this session then we will end it and that person will be executed.

If this doesn't work and still nobody else says anything, then I'll just open up the voting to everybody. First person (it can be anyone still alive) to say either BKS or Ice will be the deciding vote.

~~~~~~~~~~
Also, while the deaths I write here may be funny (or at least I try to make 'em that way), it is sometimes real and a terrible thing. One of our players has just had a big loss in the family, so I understand if you want to stay away from this thread for a while.

The Spartan (Returns)
06-23-2006, 02:18
may I advise for people to vote BKS

(if its valid please add this as a vote)

GeneralHankerchief
06-23-2006, 02:58
Not valid, sorry. :sweatdrop:

Mithrandir
06-23-2006, 08:36
Vote from the eternal killing grounds :
Ice.

King Henry V
06-23-2006, 19:16
Hey, that doesn't count, you're dead already! UNless of course before you expired after committing sepukku, you wrote the name Ice with your entrails.

GeneralHankerchief
06-23-2006, 19:27
Ok, since the only other votes I've received are either from ineligible people or those who have already died I'm re-opening the voting to those who have already voted (and still alive and playing).

If you read this, and nobody's voted yet the say whether it's BKS or Ice, because you will be the sole deciding vote.

If you read this and someone eligible voted, don't bother, sorry. Just wait for me to post the execution.

Alexanderofmacedon
06-23-2006, 20:01
I said BKS.

Off with his head!

GeneralHankerchief
06-23-2006, 20:03
At the town center, Frontroom police officer Big King Sanctaphrax looked shocked when it was determined that he was the killer. He stammered, looking around.

"I-I-You've got it all wrong! I s-swore to uphold the law, not break it!"

Chief of Police Beirut looked at him sternly. "This may be, but you broke your promise. The evidence is overwhelming that you did it."

"Four votes and a tiebreaker vote that was based on pure luck is overwhelming evidence?"

"That's enough out of you," scolded Beirut. We'll now proceed to the execution room." BKS looked positively terrified at the fact that he now had to spend the rest of his (short) life listening to the Crazy Frog really loudly, on an endless loop.

As they made their way into the room, BKS was shaking in fear. His new room had an unconfortable-looking bed, a hard chair, an end table, and one reading light. On the table was a simple pistol. Beirut proceeded to describe what would happen next.

"As soon as we leave, the Crazy Frog song will kick in. As you know, it will go over and over until you finally decide to use that pistol over there to end it all. As you can see, there are no windows and the door is inpenetrable. So there's no trying to escape, mafioso." BKS said nothing, only sweating and twitching.

As Beirut and the rest of the townspeople departed, they could hear the Crazy Frog song kicking in and a scream of pure terror emanating from the room. They continued on their way out, leaving Big King Sanctaphrax to his fate.

Here is the voting total for Session 5:

Big King Sanctaphrax: 4 (+1 tiebreaker vote) :skull:
Ice: 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still alive:
littlelostboy
Shadows
Crazed Rabbit
Uesugi Kenshin
Ice
Rythmic
Kagemusha
Divine Wind
Alexanderofmacedon
discovery1

Committed seppuku:
Mithrandir

Killed:
UltraWar
Wonderland
Dutch_guy
diablodelmar
Hiji
SSNeoperestroika
Craterus
Tiberius
Bar Kochba
Zalmoxis

Executed:
Lemur
Peasant Phil
Lehesu
Big King Sanctaphrax

The Spartan (Returns)
06-23-2006, 22:39
wow.what a horrible death!!

discovery1
06-24-2006, 00:26
I said BKS.

Off with his head!

YOU YOU!!! I WAS SO CLOSE TO KILLING ICE THEN YOU HAVE TO BLOW IT!! CURSE YOU!!!!!!

GeneralHankerchief
06-24-2006, 01:00
YOU YOU!!! I WAS SO CLOSE TO KILLING ICE THEN YOU HAVE TO BLOW IT!! CURSE YOU!!!!!!

I made a rule to myself about never commenting on your guys' votes in order not to reveal anything but with this I couldn't resist.

You know, you probably just showed everyone that Ice isn't in the mafia because he still hasn't killed you. :laugh4:

The Spartan (Returns)
06-24-2006, 02:51
but what is the Crazy Frog Song? never heard of it.
read this but it might make you think im crazy:
i wanna hear a sample. and maybe the whole version. :sweatdrop:

Alexanderofmacedon
06-24-2006, 02:53

Oh, I'm sorry. Next vote...OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

littlelostboy
06-24-2006, 09:50
The ratio of townfolks being killed by mafiaso and the ratio of 'mafiaso' being executed is 2:1. Furthermore, there's only 10 of us alive. And either one or two of them are the killer. :sweatdrop:

King Henry V
06-24-2006, 12:50
Wow, I single handedly killed BKS!

The Spartan (Returns)
06-24-2006, 14:43
Wow, I single handedly killed BKS!
if my vote was valid it wouldnt be.

GeneralHankerchief
06-24-2006, 17:36
Day breaks in the Frontroom. All is quiet. At this point the current situation of kills and votes, followed by the execution, has almost become routine for the villagers. They stopped caring about trying to find the killer(s). All except two.

Littlelostboy was at his house, doing some research. He was trying to make a connection- any connection at all about the deaths, and the ways they died, and who might have killed them that way.

As time went by, Littlelostboy became more and more engrossed in his research. He was making definite progress. Not stopping to eat, drink, sleep, or even use the bathroom LLB pushed forward. Finally, hours later, a result.

"I've got it! I can't believe I've got who a killer is! Wait 'till I tell everyone that-"

Kaboom.

As it turned out, Littlelostboy was so engrossed in his research that he didn't know that a mafioso was sneaking around the house, planting explosives everywhere. He didn't hear the sound of the mafiaman's car driving a safe distance away. He didn't realize what was happening until the explosives were detonated, destroying Littlelostboy and his research forever.

Meanwhile, Discovery1 took a more direct approach to finding the killer. Of course, in this case the killer meant Ice. Who else could it be, Discovery1 thought. Since the townspeople refused to to believe what he knew to be true, he took it upon himself to remove Ice.

Driving to the nearest gun store (odd that there was one in the Kingdom of Peace and Love, but it was convenient), Discovery1 proceeded to purchase a nice, shiny, MAC-10, a submachine gun that would most certainly do the work well.

As he walked out of the store, Discovery1 outlined the plan to himself: Drive to Ice's house, and shoot everything that moves once inside. However, he never even got to the car. Out of the shadows stepped a figure who immediately knocked him out, took his gun, proceeded to tape his mouth shut, take his keys, and tie him up in the backseat of the car.

When Discovery1 woke up, he saw the driver grinning at him in the rearview mirror.

"If you want to survive in this town you have to be sneakier than that," the mafioso told him. "I mean, you were all ready to just assault Ice's house like it was some city in Rome: Total War. And look where you are now. Being taken for a one-way ride. Anyway, I decided to put on some appropriate music. This is where I get off."

A double-tracked bass riff began playing in the car as the driver opened the door and leaped out. The car still kept going, a result of cruise control. As the music kept going (strange beat) Discovery1 realized where he was going: The cliffs. The song's single line was spoken as the car met the extremely pointy rocks at the bottom:

"One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces."

Even after these two alarming kills, apathy set into the Frontroom. Chief of Police Beirut looked more tired than anything else, half his police force executed yesterday.

"Gentlemen," he told the crowd in its usual spot. "It... oh, never mind. You know what to do. Get voting."

Divine Wind
06-24-2006, 17:51
If Discovery1 was so sure of the killers identity, then i shall take up his dying sword and strike it down on the mafioso, who goes by the name Ice.

Crazed Rabbit
06-24-2006, 19:27
Wait a sec, what if it was a mafia guy trying to frame Ice? After all, Disco was after Ice for a long time.

Here's who's left:

Still alive:
littlelostboy
Shadows
Crazed Rabbit
Uesugi Kenshin
Ice
Rythmic
Kagemusha
Divine Wind
Alexanderofmacedon
discovery1

I think it's Rythmic. He hasn't really posted a lot, just kept a low profile, voting in one word posts for whoever's the popular target.

Crazed Rabbit

littlelostboy
06-25-2006, 00:06
Rising from the charred ruins of his house, the burned corpse of Littlelostboy begin screaming, "Avenge me, people, avenge me..." before a gust of wind scattered his ashes around the town.

I can't believe it, why? Why me???

Alexanderofmacedon
06-25-2006, 00:09
Ice. If Disco is out it's deffinetly Ice.

Uesugi Kenshin
06-25-2006, 03:44
Rythmic does sound good. Ice would have to be incredibly stupid to kill someone right after they accused him and almost got him killed. It would be a better indicator that he was the mafioso if Discovery had survived.

Shadows
06-25-2006, 03:54
Ice would have to be incredibly stupid to kill someone right after they accused him and almost got him killed. It would be a better indicator that he was the mafioso if Discovery had survived.

You never know, Mafioso can't be very smart, or else they would just blow everyone up at the same time, instead of killing us one at a time. although that would break the rules and ruin the fun if you ask me.
Anyway, its is a bit too much of a coincidence that discovery died so soon after suspecting Ice, so Ice gets my vote.

naut
06-25-2006, 05:45
GeneralHankerchief, I would be thankful if you would please count me out for the remainder of the game.

Csargo
06-25-2006, 07:55
Really hope you start another Mafia game General I would really like to play. After this one is finished of course. I would have played the last one but I was on vacation and didn't have access to the internet.

Zalmoxis
06-25-2006, 08:03
Rising from the charred ruins of his house, the burned corpse of Littlelostboy begin screaming, "Avenge me, people, avenge me..." before a gust of wind scattered his ashes around the town.

I can't believe it, why? Why me???
People don't like your shoes.

GeneralHankerchief
06-25-2006, 14:09
GeneralHankerchief, I would be thankful if you would please count me out for the remainder of the game.

Certainly. I understand.

Guys, I'm restarting voting since Rythmic's exit affects some of us. Just to clarify, all votes since the last two deaths (LLB and Disco) are now wiped clean.

Kagemusha
06-25-2006, 15:14
I think its Ice.:skull:

The Spartan (Returns)
06-25-2006, 16:06
Really hope you start another Mafia game General I would really like to play. After this one is finished of course. I would have played the last one but I was on vacation and didn't have access to the internet.
me too. :2thumbsup:

Crazed Rabbit
06-25-2006, 16:16
Okay, so I guess it's not Rythmic. But I still think it is not Ice. The General just said how Disco had almost proved Ice wasn't mafia because Disco still wasn't dead after his relentless pursuit of Ice, then Disco gets whacked? Sounds like a frame up to me.

Still alive:
littlelostboy
Shadows
Crazed Rabbit
Uesugi Kenshin
Ice
Rythmic
Kagemusha
Divine Wind
Alexanderofmacedon
discovery1

I'm going Kagemusha.