PDA

View Full Version : Casse CTD problem

Tuuvi
07-17-2006, 04:50
I just started a campaign as Casse and whenever I try to assault a town I get a CTD. There were no reinforcements. I tried removing generals etc. and nothing worked. I had unit scale on huge for the first time, I though maybe that was the problem so I messed with that and got the same results. I restarted the campaign at least three times, finally I started a campaign as Sweboz and everything worked fine. Has anyone had this problem before? I am really disappointed, Casse seemed like it was going to be a fun faction to play.

orwell
07-17-2006, 06:20
I had the exact same problem as Baktria, no idea what caused it. I'm guessing a faulty download since it works fine for other people.

Bonny
07-17-2006, 11:13
when does the CTD happen?

stalin
07-17-2006, 15:05
I get those very often too. Actually it is the main reason for me not playing the mod anymore: random CTD's+Siege bug = no fun

Tuuvi
07-18-2006, 06:01
the CTD happens when the loading screen comes up.It usually starts loading the battle and then crashes.

Foot
07-18-2006, 10:42
the CTD happens when the loading screen comes up.It usually starts loading the battle and then crashes.

What is the city that you are fighting against. If it Yns-Mons then this is a known problem with the map.

Foot

Tuuvi
07-19-2006, 01:58
Doesn't matter which city.

Foot
07-19-2006, 17:23
Are you playing on 0.72 instead of 0.74? 0.72 had a number of sprite issues which often caused crashes in before battles.

Foot

Tuuvi
07-20-2006, 00:08
I am playing on .074. Also, on the Sweboz campaign I started, the first town I assaulted went well. Then I assaulted a second town and got a CTD, just like my casse campaign. When I reloaded the game, I noticed that the first town didn't have walls, while the second one did. All the towns in the casse campaign had walls. I am going to try assaulting a town without walls as casse to see what happens. Also, I am guessing It is a faulty download, like orwell said, since nobody else has had this problem.

Tuuvi
07-21-2006, 23:44
I assualted a town without walls as Casse and the battle started without a problem. Then I assualted a town that had walls and got a CTD. So the CTDs have something to do with settlements with walls. Also, I redownloaded and reinstalled EB and it didn't work. I am playing on 1.5 patched to 1.2, maybe that is part of the problem? If there is no fix for this I guess I will have to wait for 0.8 to play the barbarian factions.~:(