PDA

View Full Version : Roman leadership

Dooz
08-03-2006, 15:14
Are there any plans of including something along the lines of the Roman leadership part of Marcus Camilus' 4tpy mod, whereby you climb up the Roman military ranks through the years, gain traits of Tribune or Legate with the Legionary banner ancillaries and everything? I only recently discovered this and been playing an amazing campaign, enjoying it thoroughly. It would be in keeping with the incredible traits system of EB and adding a wonderful element to the game.

Avicenna
08-03-2006, 16:12
Not sure but I'm guessing Malrubius and the other traiters are working on it. EB already definitely has the Tribune rank, but Former Tribune gives no bonuses ~:(

Trithemius
08-07-2006, 02:31
Well, "Former Tribune" lets you gain other ranks on the cursus honorum, that seems pretty useful to me! :)

Avicenna
08-07-2006, 06:00
Well, "Former Tribune" lets you gain other ranks on the cursus honorum, that seems pretty useful to me! :)

Ah, I see now. Thanks for the tip!

Dooz
08-07-2006, 09:03

A, so a system like this is already in place? How wonderful. Are there Legion I or Field Army II ancillary banners in as well for the different ranks?