PDA

View Full Version : Love Your Mod But Have One Question

savage_rabbit
08-20-2006, 21:49
Is there any way to prevent the bodies in battles from disappearing? This really takes away from the battles for me and I would like to know if there is some way for this to be fixed, even if it means having the wrong bodies show up in the place where men have fallen.

cegorach
08-20-2006, 21:57
Well. It is possible, but wil take soem real effort - that can be done for the next release PMTW 2.0 the final version of the mod and only for that, because only then the rest of the animations are supposed to appear.

For now I am leaving it, but the problem will be solved if possible.:book:

savage_rabbit
08-21-2006, 03:52
Oh, cool, I look forward to 2.0 very much then!

And I would like to congratulate you on such an excellent mod! I am having a wonderful time playing the campaign mode.

If you have the game-messenging program X-Fire my screen-name is "duckmoose." I would like to play some multiplayer matches in this game. My friend and I tried but neither of us can get our games to show up when we host in Medieval: Total War even when we turn off our firewalls (although his Medieval stopped working now).

Anyway, I would like if I could play this mod in multiplayer, but I don't know if it has much of an online community or not though (I would hope that it would since it's so high-quality).

cegorach
08-21-2006, 07:53
The community isn't too big. I suggest installing MSN since most of us use it to arrange battles.

About MTW online - it might be your router blocking the games. I suggest to ask in the Main Hall - people will help you to set it correctly - I am not to good with computers ( strange, but I am really good at modding this game):2thumbsup:

savage_rabbit
08-21-2006, 23:26
Well, I don't have a router. My computer is hooked directly into my DSL modem, but I'll try the Main Hall for assistance.

And I just registered with MSN Messenger. My username is duckmoose@bellsouth.net . Feel free to add me.

savage_rabbit
08-21-2006, 23:29
P.S. I just added you. If you can give me the names of any other people who play P&M online that would be cool.

cegorach
08-22-2006, 06:32
Please leave the contact details in the MP section thread, that will be more convenient for everybody.:book:

SaberHRE
09-17-2006, 18:27
Hey!
I've got a problem. It seems i am unable to produce master gunsmiths. Any answers to that?(This is annoying, because it makes the French the only possessors of line infantry)

cegorach
09-17-2006, 22:04
There should be no problem with that, at least in the patched mod.:inquisitive:

Spurious
09-20-2006, 18:53
Hey!
I've got a problem. It seems i am unable to produce master gunsmiths. Any answers to that?(This is annoying, because it makes the French the only possessors of line infantry)

Im getting this too playing as Polish, starting in middle era (now late at about 1684) cant build higher than gunsmiths guild. Also the ability to build any reforms bar Arquebus/the one after that but not the ones that allows Hussaria and onwards has dissapeared.

Any ideas on that at all?

cegorach
09-20-2006, 19:21
Build Sejmik - it is the core of the polish techtree.

Besides Poland doesn't have access to Line Infantry, it disappeared completely from middle era and remains in the last period alone.

Poland has no access to the last gunsmith building, but uses new eastern Grenadiers in the last era.

Tomorrow I will finally update the online guide with detailed techtree information - unit and building requirements included.

It will include the new campaign available in the last release - Lion of the North.
ECW techtree will be added later - there are few differences.