PDA

View Full Version : RTR arises- looking for modders and praetorians

M.Cornelius Marcellus
09-16-2006, 04:33
Ave all,

My name is Marcus Cornelius Marcellus, the new head moderator over at RTR forums. First and foremost, I want to congratulate you on your excellent work here at the Guild and some of your individual modding work. You deserve to be commended for your ideas here and hard work.

As you are quite aware, we at RTR forums have had some issues (some! thats an understatement) with setting up a new forum after a pretty serious hacker attack and getting ourselves back on track. I am uploading our site as you read this to yet another server, one with no band width issues, and a bit more secure too. The last few months have been a humbling experience.

Time to set things back on track. And time to look at the larger picture.

We at RTR are looking for new members to join our moderating/praetorian team. Also, we are looking for people to join the core RTR developer group, with an eye on releasing 7.0 sometime very soon.

We are looking for people who are the best at what they do, to join a group of
people who also take pride in their work.

So, I am asking if perhaps some of you may be interested.

If this is something you might like to join- please email/pm me giving me this

information

1. your bio- tell us about you
2. what you can offer RTR
3. if you are a dev/modder, we need to know what work you have done, and

also need to see some samples

if you are interested in a moderating position
please answer these questions

1. what can you offer to the RTR community?
2. what do you see your role would be as a moderator?
3. any experience you might have, or references you can give

Also, I plan to use 7.0 as a showcase of many RTW modding groups modders individual talents, hence other modding communities are also going to be asked to participate. I wll be sweeping across the RTW world to pull in the cream of the crop and I will consider all applications, even people from EB!

It is obviously to your great advantage to see get RTR 7.0 up and running, as it amy very well affect the success of your own individual work and modding projects.

RTR is now in what I call rennaisance mode. Most of you know me already, but for those that dont, I am a man of action.

I want 7.0 done before xmas if not sooner, and I would ask all concerned parties to put other individual projects aside while we get this done.

RTR needs you. I need you. I ask all of you humbly to join in the future of this great mod and community.

I hope to be hearing from some of you soon

Marcus Cornelius Marcellus
Head Praetorian at RTR

Mount Suribachi
09-16-2006, 08:45
Marcus, I'm not someone who has anything I can contribute to the RTR team but I want to say this - thanks for giving us such a fantastic mod. Here in the Throne Room we're having a blast playing with RTRPE. All the plug-ins for RTR take another step further.

So thanks a lot, and good luck with 7.0, I look forward to playing it :bow:

M.Cornelius Marcellus
09-16-2006, 09:59
Thanks for your comments.

Please spread the word far and wide, to anyone who might be interested

MCM

edyzmedieval
09-16-2006, 17:00
This doesn't belong here. And you posted them all over the place, including at the EB TWC forum!!!

Mount Suribachi
09-16-2006, 17:46
Not everyone visits the modding forums. I've made a handful of posts in them in 4 years here. As for EB

Also, I plan to use 7.0 as a showcase of many RTW modding groups modders individual talents, hence other modding communities are also going to be asked to participate. I wll be sweeping across the RTW world to pull in the cream of the crop and I will consider all applications, even people from EB!

econ21
09-16-2006, 18:23
This doesn't belong here.

It's OK, MCM asked me first. I figured some people here might be interested, given the large RTR PBM we are running.