PDA

View Full Version : I just can't win

Svenska
09-25-2006, 03:15
Ok, playing as Scipii in the campaign, but I know that I am not going to be able to win. Why? Because my family is going to die out. From the start it seemed like I was doomed. I loose my faction leader to old age on turn 11, and my women just haven't been able to produce any great amount of children, and few of those are male.

Right now, my leader is 74, the back up is 60, two are at 50, and I have one kid. Why is this happening?

Simmons
09-25-2006, 03:18
Ok, playing as Scipii in the campaign, but I know that I am not going to be able to win. Why? Because my family is going to die out. From the start it seemed like I was doomed. I loose my faction leader to old age on turn 11, and my women just haven't been able to produce any great amount of children, and few of those are male.

Right now, my leader is 74, the back up is 60, two are at 50, and I have one kid. Why is this happening?Try winning some battles with a captain if you have a larger amount of territorys and only a few family members you should get a man of the hour.

IRONxMortlock
09-25-2006, 03:21
Do you have any daughters? They can bring in husbands. Also, if you fight some battles using a captain you may find he will can be adopted to your family. I've developed some really great faction members and generals in this manner.

Good luck!

Caius
09-25-2006, 03:26
Try winning some battles with a captain if you have a larger amount of territorys and only a few family members you should get a man of the hour.
This man of the hour always has candidates for adoption

Svenska
09-25-2006, 04:53
yeah, I just started a new game with the Brutii, and right now things are the exact opposite. Thanks though, I will most def use that captain thing.

Svenska
09-25-2006, 08:11
And I have to say that while it still seems like I'm loosing some members, I have Greece down to two cities, and Macedonia down to something like three.

I was worried that using the Brutii would be harder than the other two fams, but it's been a breeze.

I really thank all of you for the help on this site. And hey, today is my birthday, got anything good?