PDA

View Full Version : Help: cannot train Nizaris

hamedb0001
10-01-2006, 18:04
I am playing MTW (not VI), have installed patch 1.1. I am the Turks, Early, have built the Grand Mosque and Bowyer's shop in Syria, but it won't let me build Nizaris. :furious3: I am gutted as they look fairly useful, and I am sure it is something fairly basic that I am missing; any advice would be greatly appreciated.

CrossLOPER
10-01-2006, 21:05
I am not sure, but I do not think you can create those units in the early era, or perhaps you may be trying to create that unit in a province in which it is not available, although I doubt that it is the case. I think that the era is the main factor.

Out of curiousity, tell how the hell you managed to build such advanced buildings so quickly!

CrossLOPER
10-01-2006, 21:06
Wait! No! Turks cannot have those units! Only Egyptians!

Got it?

hamedb0001
10-02-2006, 06:47
I am not sure, but I do not think you can create those units in the early era, or perhaps you may be trying to create that unit in a province in which it is not available, although I doubt that it is the case. I think that the era is the main factor.

Out of curiousity, tell how the hell you managed to build such advanced buildings so quickly!

Just had another look, and it is 1211AD, which explains how I have got to those buildings! Also I am a bit of a noob, so I am playing on Easy to get a feel for how things work: I guess it's a combination of the two.

Also, I now see that the unit is only available if you are the Egyptians::oops:

Thanks for your help though guys.:2thumbsup: