PDA

View Full Version : How to become the ruler of the entire Roman Empire

Singleton Mosby
10-03-2006, 11:57
Do I just whipe out the other three factions and conquer Rome?

doc_bean
10-03-2006, 12:12
Pretty much. Although nothing really changes then, I believe, you're just hte only Roman faction left standing :laugh4:

Bombasticus Maximus
10-03-2006, 16:46
To make sure your not sending armies all over the map attack on all fronts. Carthage, Greece and Gaul the it will be quicker to take them down and you will get more support from the people with Rome.

gardibolt
10-03-2006, 18:11
Well, technically the victory condition is to have 50 provinces plus own Rome itself, so it's possible to win the game even if there are other Romans left. Contrariwise, it's possible to not have won even if you've eliminated the Romans if you don't own the necessary 50 provinces.

Caius
10-04-2006, 21:33
But when you attack Rome the other factions attacks you, because they broke the alliance.Is that true or I'm wrong?

Roman_Man#3
10-04-2006, 21:42
well, caius, im not sure if this will help, but im pretty sure it depends on their standing with the senate as well. because in one of my games, the senate got mad at the julii, so they were at war, but the scipii and i were neutral. i took the chance to attack rome, snd scipi remained neutral. so i guess it depends on the other factions standing with the senate.

Caius
10-04-2006, 21:50
well, caius, im not sure if this will help, but im pretty sure it depends on their standing with the senate as well. because in one of my games, the senate got mad at the julii, so they were at war, but the scipii and i were neutral. i took the chance to attack rome, snd scipi remained neutral. so i guess it depends on the other factions standing with the senate.
That helps,thanks