PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Influance.

r johnson
10-20-2006, 20:44
Has anyone noticed on MTW, that when you log out of a game and save it and then log back in a few hours later your kings influance has droped dramatically. This has happened a couple times, the first time I thought I just hadn't payed attention, but it's accured again. Is this just me or has this happened to other people? :juggle2:

Martok
10-24-2006, 01:07
Can't say that I've noticed that phenomenon before, but then I admittedly have never paid much attention either. Usually when reloading a saved game, I'm more concerned with my diplomatic dealings and where my armies are going.

You should post this in the Main Hall r johnson. That's a weird bug. :inquisitive:

SCRIBE
10-24-2006, 06:49
Out of all my days, and months playing MTW, my emperor and my khalifah has never suffered anything like that.
Maybe, whats contributing to that, is the size of your empire, the activity of your leader, and the overall situation. That is, if thats a game related problem.
But yours sounds like a software problem at the core. Is your version of MTW the latest one?
Better check that MTW up friend.