PDA

View Full Version : game crashes but not of reinforcment bug

maskoolin
11-04-2006, 07:42
hi friends. ive bought a new gpu 4 days ago to handle medieval2 total war. the medieval2 demo works fine and smoothly but when i wanted to play eb, during the game, it forced the monitor first to hang, seconds after dat it went dark and after dat the computer rebooted. i tried to get an answer in diverse forums, also i ve heard it could be the resolution settings, but yet im not sure. could anybody of you please help me. big thank you

Tellos Athenaios
11-04-2006, 11:50
I'm no expert on this, but I doubt that experts would be able to help you without a little more technical information... ~;)

Perhaps if you posted your updated computer specs, someone kind could help you out? :idea2:

What's the make of your graphics card?
What are the settings your running EB on?
Any other issues regarding playing Vanilla (unmodded) RTW?
All you can think of...
If you don't know how to get the specs (using WINDOWS XP):
Hit start > Control Panel > Performance and Maintenance > Administrative Tools > Computer Management > Device Manager

Kull
11-07-2006, 00:59
hi friends. ive bought a new gpu 4 days ago to handle medieval2 total war. the medieval2 demo works fine and smoothly but when i wanted to play eb, during the game, it forced the monitor first to hang, seconds after dat it went dark and after dat the computer rebooted. i tried to get an answer in diverse forums, also i ve heard it could be the resolution settings, but yet im not sure. could anybody of you please help me. big thank you

That's not a lot of info to go on. I'd recommend trying to run a game of vanilla RTW (upgraded to at least v1.2) to make sure the problem is EB-related.