PDA

View Full Version : A fully labelled map?

JoeyBritt
11-17-2006, 23:18
Does anybody have a fully labelled map of the M2TW campaign with all provinces and their names? Would be v useful if someone has one lying around. Thanks

Lord Condormanius
11-17-2006, 23:54
Does anybody have a fully labelled map of the M2TW campaign with all provinces and their names? Would be v useful if someone has one lying around. Thanks

Do you mean something like the one that came with the limited edition of the game?

JoeyBritt
11-18-2006, 01:12
Do you mean something like the one that came with the limited edition of the game?

Haha yeah, but one that wouldnt cost me £20! :laugh4:
Maybe not as pristine as that, just a map with each of the province names and locations for planning modding for when the unpacker comes out.

Lord Condormanius
11-18-2006, 01:52
I don't understand. My limited edition was the same price as the other...

JoeyBritt
11-18-2006, 16:13
I don't understand. My limited edition was the same price as the other...

Really? In game the normal is £24 and the L.E is £44!

Lord Condormanius
11-18-2006, 20:50
That is crazy. When I went to get mine, the store only had the limited edition and it was marked at the same retail price I had seen everywhere else, $49.99 USD (far less than 44 pounds (sorry I don't have that key on my computer)).

I may be able to scan it in pieces and fax or email it to you, if you are interested. I would not be able to get around to it for a couple of days though.

Makanyane
11-18-2006, 22:24
That is crazy. When I went to get mine, the store only had the limited edition and it was marked at the same retail price I had seen everywhere else, $49.99 USD (far less than 44 pounds (sorry I don't have that key on my computer).
Actually that's typical; despite dollar being worth almost 50% less than pound, we poor Brits seem to have to pay same price in £ as most computing software / hardware sells for in $ US!

Anyway it would be good to have a diagrammatic map for M2TW, I only recently found out that someone had posted a BI vanilla one on wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rtw_bi_campaignmap.png) and that's been really useful.....

Lord Condormanius
11-18-2006, 22:36
Hmmm... That is interesting...I think some of it may have to do with how taxes work. I know that European countries are different than the US in the way that they dip into your pockets. Sales tax, for instance. In my state 6% is added to the sticker price ($49.99 + $3.00 = $52.99). In some states it is more, in some it is less. I have never been to Britain, but in Ireland (and I guess the entire EU) the taxes are already added into the price that you see on the sticker. But even then the price seems way too high.

=Omni=
11-18-2006, 23:18
Here's what I've found in the internet

https://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mtw2map2qh7.jpg

But I don't know how good it is

hellas1
11-21-2006, 18:10
I paid for the L.E. of MTWII and my map DOESN'T have city names on it!

What da' heck?

hellas1- International Lover (of mods) :eyebrows:

Lord Condormanius
11-21-2006, 18:14
That's odd. I recall that my map for RTW was missing several city names, but certainly not all of them.

JoeyBritt
11-27-2006, 21:35
Cheers, Omni, that map seems to do thr trick quite nicely.