PDA

View Full Version : Capo de Tutti Capi [Concluded]

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Seamus Fermanagh
01-20-2007, 05:32
A Reminder to One and All:

Any actions involving coordination of effort must be complete and must be PM'd by each and every participant.

Action....Working with x, y, z, p, d, & q.

If all do not complete this the same, the coordination may not earn full "credit" and might even fail outright.

Good night, Fatlington. Sleep well. :evilgrin:

Motep
01-20-2007, 05:45
A Reminder to One and All:

Any actions involving coordination of effort must be complete and must be PM'd by each and every participant.

Action....Working with x, y, z, p, d, & q.

If all do not complete this the same, the coordination may not earn full "credit" and might even fail outright.

Good night, Fatlington. Sleep well. :evilgrin:

Who said anything about getting any sleep?

OOC: :evilgrin:...I love that smilee!

pevergreen
01-20-2007, 07:00
Aha. Yes watch out....umm...*looks up list of players* ByzantineKnight, you shall get a visit tonight!...i think...maybe...

Motep
01-20-2007, 07:41
Aha. Yes watch out....umm...*looks up list of players* ByzantineKnight, you shall get a visit tonight!...i think...maybe...

Do you want a following "bwahaha" to go with that?

ByzantineKnight
01-20-2007, 09:56

What did I do to you? Was it just that I am one first on the list alphabetically (thats alive)?

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 11:55
Whatever happens during the night, execute The Stranger the following round. Another attention-seeker, he's boasting about his role in the game.

Illistrous savings
My money goes nowhere
Therefore I'm rich
Hence my nickname Greed
Except that I do spend much
Do not attack me
Or you'll be sorry
Nor life nor death shall save you of my wrath!

I'M THE DON

Lynch him.

your statement is a insult to my "supposed" intelligence. I said it was a small riddle not a easy one. You only found the distraction. The point i was trying to make with the distraction is that people like you are a easy target for the mafia. When you find one clue (how obvious it may be) you immediatly assume it is the truth and you start screaming orders to kill and such instead of looking further for maybe less revealed hints. Good example is the Andres' Letter, one man said lynch Andres and everybody craved his name... He was not even in town... So after that one man said... It has to be a Dutchspeaker... and all of the sudden the only suspects were Dutch (The mass is stupid all of the sudden seems quite true)... The one that wrote the letter is probably laughing his ass of because Kralizec got the blame, and most people believe he did it too...

But judge for yourself, If you really think i'm that stupid, lynch me... But first ask yourself if you really want to spend you precious vote on me. Because you can only lynch one person, and if you lynch me the real mafia will live on. And every day they live on, is a dangerous day for YOU!

I rest my case. :Bow:

Drisos
01-20-2007, 12:07
lol I think the_stranger underestimated us a little bit ~:)

My vote goes to you next round, fellow! ~:) :yes: :beam:

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 12:11
I think the underestimation is the other way around...

Pannonian
01-20-2007, 12:23
I think the underestimation is the other way around...
Then spill what you know now, before tonight's killings, and let the town judge your supposed innocence. Since you're probably going to be lynched during the day, if the other gangs don't get you first. As for myself, I don't expect to survive long, having been murdered in my previous Mafia games for being an active townie.

So, make your case and explain your riddle.

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 12:32
Why should I... You can lynch me if you want to... But take in mind, the real mafia will endure and everybody non-mafia will be in peril for one day longer...

I'll give you a name, go from there. MRD

Stig
01-20-2007, 12:45
GH's role will be revealed "on the 2nd day after his death". If he turns up innocent we'll look into the names then. If he turns up guilty then I would say those on the list are probably innocent. It is odd that he claimed doc but posted the townie pm.
Well I could comment on that list, since I'm on it, I could say the list is true and get lynched, I could say the list is false and get killed ... I doubt us 4 on the list can protect ourselves really.

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 12:49
where is the list?

Pannonian
01-20-2007, 12:50
Why should I... You can lynch me if you want to... But take in mind, the real mafia will endure and everybody non-mafia will be in peril for one day longer...

The kind of insubstantial non-defence we've seen in the past, and it's no more convincing now than it was before. If you're a pro-townie role, you should be working for a town victory whether or not you are executed by mistake. That you refuse to cooperate indicates either that you are a bad townie, in which case the town has no use for you, or you are a pro-Mafia role. Either way, unless you make a better case for yourself, the town is better rid of you.

I'll give you a name, go from there. MRD
And what role are you saying MRD has?

HughTower
01-20-2007, 12:56
The "self vote" is wifom again.

and

Why do you guys hate me so much? :sad:

I don't even have a clue what is going on in this game yet (currently on Page 12) and I'm a major lynch suspect and I don't even know why? :no:

and

I am so lost...

Vote: Reenk Roink (courteously)

I do not much about the subleties of this game owing to my inexperience, but I would postulate that "self voting" is worth avoiding if you don't want a bandwagon in your name to start. I have never suggested that it is incontrovertible proof of guilt, but that act combined with his naming as mafia in GH's piqued reveal put forward a case which I thought he should attempt to answer. Voting for him was an attempt to provoke such an answer. And, note, he still hasn't answered it.

Stig
01-20-2007, 12:56
where is the list?
page 10?, GH posted it because he was out so early ... mind you let me say this:
I didn't have contact with anyone till yesterday
So I don't know how I told GH what I COULD be

pevergreen
01-20-2007, 13:26
When you find one clue (how obvious it may be) you immediatly assume it is the truth and you start screaming orders to kill and such instead of looking further for maybe less revealed hints. Good example is the Andres' Letter, one man said lynch Andres and everybody craved his name... He was not even in town... So after that one man said... It has to be a Dutchspeaker... and all of the sudden the only suspects were Dutch (The mass is stupid all of the sudden seems quite true)... The one that wrote the letter is probably laughing his ass of because Kralizec got the blame, and most people believe he did it too...

No they're not. They didnt want Krailzec dead, they wanted someone else. And just so everyone knows, the messenger is Dutch or Flemish. Which puts me out of question, since i was talking to him, and im australian.

But if we each try to prove ourselves innocent it could get bad.

As Pannonian said, you're either a bad townie or a pro-mafia. I believe you should be lynched next round, unless you can prove or convince me otherwise.

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 13:31
oh... ill only talk when i get protection... because when i say what i am ill either get lyched or killed by the mafia... but hey... maybe youre a mafia looking for a easy kill...

ByzantineKnight
01-20-2007, 14:09
oh... ill only talk when i get protection... because when i say what i am ill either get lyched or killed by the mafia... but hey... maybe youre a mafia looking for a easy kill...

Lucas/Vigilante Groups don't protect you from lynching, you still get killed (I think...)

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 14:36
im not afraid of the lynching... i can prove im innocent and also prove im a good townie...only proving that will get me killed...

pevergreen
01-20-2007, 14:37
Yeah, as its a night action.

But that makes it suspicious as to what you are. If you were a doctor, you wouldnt get lynched. If you were a townie, you wouldnt get lynched. If you were a mafia, you would get killed by another mafia family, or you would get lynched.

I think i have it! I dont trust GH's reveal, and you (stranger) said you were a don, therefore, i think you are a Don, and GH was your Luca!

Bahah! I think i have it!

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 14:57
says you... a few posts ago you said you were in connectiion with the mafia... so who is the bad townie now

pevergreen
01-20-2007, 15:03
I am in connection with the Mafia...does that mean i am mafia? No.

Lots of people are conection with the mafia, i count those pm's from Andres as contact.

Bad Townie? I was in a protection group last night. Were you?

A Mafia Don is threatening me with death unless i do a lot of work for him...i am paranoid.

Pannonian
01-20-2007, 15:08
im not afraid of the lynching... i can prove im innocent and also prove im a good townie...only proving that will get me killed...
Pro-town roles are supposed to work towards a town victory, if necessary by endangering themselves. They're not supposed to withold information that might benefit the town just to save their own skin. A townie that thinks only of himself is no better than a Mafia member, and a townie who misleads the town as you claim to be doing is even worse (see "Doing a Spartan"). Remember all townies share in a town victory, whether or not they survived the game.

So spill it, or face the rope.

pevergreen
01-20-2007, 15:27
Pann does nicely. But i think it could wait until GH role is revealed..that will put us on the right track. That will be tomorrow right?

I believe that the Stranger is a Don if, and only if GH is a luca. Otherwise it doesnt make sense to me.

So Stranger, if GH isnt a mafia(if thats all we get told)/luca, i humbly apologise.

But until then i will say you are. :laugh2:

pevergreen
01-20-2007, 16:17
Incredibly sorry for the double post, but i had to confirm.

I was contacted by The_Don, posing as a don, threatening me with death if i did not get The Stranger lynched. That is the motive behind my posts. I confronted this person, and found them to be fraudulent. I withdraw all my comments, as they were merely a ploy.

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 16:39
so stop accusing me, i'm no don...

Motep
01-20-2007, 16:54
This...innocent untill proven guilty. We cannot prove that the stranger is a don, or even a mafioso! We cant prove it! We will have to hold him under suspicion, but there is no just reason for doing anything else!

Moros
01-20-2007, 17:05
Damn I missed out a lot. Sorry but I was to bussy with organizing chrisostemos. (some sort of party for the 6th graders probably not known in most other countries) anyway this thread is monstrous. The one mafia game I lasted long in was about 18 pages when it was done. I wander how big it will be.

Okay a few comments on what I've read. "Maffia" might indeed be caused because of being a native dutch speaker (or perhaps and other language?) I think I've used both spellings in the past. Not sure. However I think I'd misspell successful quite a lot too. Tough I tend not to use words I don't know how to spell, unless I can't express myself differently. Now, could this mean it originated from a dutch player. Yes. But it could also be from a non dutch speaker. Successful is word that is spelled wrong by more than dutch speakers. Propably some english tough. About mispelling mafia, that however seems to be a word spelled by a dutch speaker. It could be a typo, but it somehow seems more likely that it is caused by a native language spelling. Which probably is dutch. Or perhaps another. Now we seem to have forgotten that it could also be Andres after all, he might not be a player, he frequents the gameroom and can try a stunt like ths without the fear he'd get killed or something as he isn't playing. conclusion: the writing style doesn't really gives a clear anwser.

I think the real awnser should perhaps lay in the names mentioned in the pm's. However I don't directly know how to find the awnser in it.

Also I'd like to know what program you can use for comparing text styles. I think it could be really usefull for discovering mafia members. Maybe they could use it to try and make a text which would look like that of a certain someone. But I think that would be a difficult and long job to do.

Now the most difficult part about this game is that for a lot of things to do like protecting or killing someone people will have to team up. This makes such actions verry dangerous to commit. As you kinda reveal yourself to those you team up with.

Anyway Seamus could we get more info about the secret roles? IT doesn't have to be verry specific. That would spoil it. But perhaps like how many of these are there and how manny people are it or something?

Moros
01-20-2007, 17:08
This...innocent untill proven guilty. We cannot prove that the stranger is a don, or even a mafioso! We cant prove it! We will have to hold him under suspicion, but there is no just reason for doing anything else!
strange post. Why do you really want the stranger not to be killed. Most people vote for people without much reasoning and like to bandwagon to save their skin etc... Are you freinds, do you know something about The_stranger or are you partners in crime,...?

Motep
01-20-2007, 17:14
strange post. Why do you really want the stranger not to be killed. Most people vote for people without much reasoning and like to bandwagon to save their skin etc... Are you freinds, do you know something about The_stranger or are you partners in crime,...?

I have no affiliation with the stranger, I just reccomend that we go about this with reason. We didnt come to this town to become a bunch of murderus psycopaths when faced with danger. We need to band together and rid this town of the Mafia!

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 18:02
GG, how can you do that... i thought we were a team!

I'm a good villager I swear...

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 18:30
and

and

I do not much about the subleties of this game owing to my inexperience, but I would postulate that "self voting" is worth avoiding if you don't want a bandwagon in your name to start. I have never suggested that it is incontrovertible proof of guilt, but that act combined with his naming as mafia in GH's piqued reveal put forward a case which I thought he should attempt to answer. Voting for him was an attempt to provoke such an answer. And, note, he still hasn't answered it.

Sometimes mafia do it, sometimes townies do it.

I find it's best not to vote someone when you just want an answer to a question, otherwise it get's picked up on and band wagoned.

Moros
01-20-2007, 18:34

Do what, I didn't claim that you are a mafia, I only remarked that I find Lord Motep of Kendermore's post strange. THat's all. What do you mean with I tought we were a team? We're forum buddies, but what team? Do you mean pro-town, or what?

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 18:35
you cant deny it... You LOVE me...

Louis VI the Fat
01-20-2007, 18:36
I was contacted by The_Don, posing as a don, threatening me with death if i did not get The Stranger lynched. That is the motive behind my posts. I confronted this person, and found them to be fraudulent. I withdraw all my comments, as they were merely a ploy.Hello Pevergreen,

'The_Don' is a junior member (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/member.php?u=22318) who joined yesterday, with zero posts.

Now that would indicate fraudulence, wouldn't it?

Did you base all the speculation in your last five posts on this connection?

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 18:44
when will the next phase begin?

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 18:51
Hello Pevergreen,

'The_Don' is a junior member (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/member.php?u=22318) who joined yesterday, with zero posts.

Now that would indicate fraudulence, wouldn't it?

Did you base all the speculation in your last five posts on this connection?

User "The_Don" has the same registration IP as user "The_Stranger".

I'm thinking he's scum.

Mod powers ftw!

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 18:54
Also I'd like to suggest we implement stig's (?) suggestion that we keep a running tally of the votes. Whenever you post a vote, update the tally at the bottom of your post.

Pannonian
01-20-2007, 19:05
That means people should not change their votes by editing an earlier post. Instead, vote in the following format.

Unvote: TosaInu
Vote: Ser Clegane

Running Tally
Ser Clegane 1 (Pannonian)

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 19:15

I'm thinking he's scum.

Mod powers ftw!

that proves nothing... I was trying to find out about mafia players... but you blew my cover... good job.

Moros
01-20-2007, 19:15

I'm thinking he's scum.

Mod powers ftw!
mod powers for the win... Can the other mods check this?

@TS: depens what you mean with to love.

Also I will not vote yet as I don't really have a real suspect yet. I'll wait with it for now and see.

Csargo
01-20-2007, 19:27
Recieved this PM from ArnoldLol

Kralizec was a Don, Pevergreen might be a Don. He his a important mafia, that is for sure.

Seems even in death these people won't leave me alone.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 19:34
ArnoldLol shares post IP with the stranger.

doc_bean
01-20-2007, 19:38

I'm thinking he's scum.

Mod powers ftw!

That's pretty lame.

I figured it was either The Stranger or Reenk Roink based on posting time.

Dutch_guy
01-20-2007, 19:46
Can any other mod playing (or not) verify what Sasaki said, regarding the IP's ?

You can't trust anyone these games...

EDIT: bolded name.

:balloon2:

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 19:49
Whatever... what are you trying to prove? I didnt do anything... this is the same as with Andres...

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 19:49
You can trust me not to get caught out on an easy lie.

Also, the_stranger admitted it.

Moros
01-20-2007, 19:55
I wouldn't lynch TS just yet. I'm starting to think he does have valuable information, more than that pm tells. Maybe we should also try to protect him for now. And if it appears his information is wrong and it is a lie, we can easily lynch him. And we have a mafia after all. Don't we? So my suggestion is to wait with TS for a turn and then see what we have.

Moros
01-20-2007, 19:57
No they're not. They didnt want Krailzec dead, they wanted someone else. And just so everyone knows, the messenger is Dutch or Flemish. Which puts me out of question, since i was talking to him, and im australian.

But if we each try to prove ourselves innocent it could get bad.

As Pannonian said, you're either a bad townie or a pro-mafia. I believe you should be lynched next round, unless you can prove or convince me otherwise.
hmmm...

Moros
01-20-2007, 20:01
nevermind

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 20:02
I wouldn't lynch TS just yet. I'm starting to think he does have valuable information, more than that pm tells. Now I'd say lets lynch someone else maybe pevergreen. Maybe we should also try to protect him for now. And if it appears his information is wronf it is a lie, we can easily lynch him. And we have a mafia after all. DOn't we? SO my seggestion is to wait with TS for a turn and then see what we have.

He's accused three people and the cops only get 2 investigations. I don't see how he could be telling the truth.

Redleg
01-20-2007, 20:03
Isn't it a little early for a vote for lynching since the night phase has not been finalized yet.

Moros
01-20-2007, 20:05
He's accused three people and the cops only get 2 investigations. I don't see how he could be telling the truth.
There are many roads that lead to the same place.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 20:07
There are many roads that lead to the same place.

You're sounding a lot like an accomplice. What does this mean anyway?

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 20:09
I did not accuse three people...

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 20:10
I did not accuse three people...

Then who was the ArnoldLol pm from?

Dutch_guy
01-20-2007, 20:11

It means that there are various means to the same end, what he possibly means by it I don't quite know. I think he's basically saying it doesn't quite differ if the town lynched TS now, or after Pevergreen.

Caius
01-20-2007, 20:12
Then who was the ArnoldLol pm from?
I thogouth you knew who was

GeneralHankerchief
01-20-2007, 20:12
Okay, look:

I do not want to break my friend's confidence, but rest assured those names are good.

As far as you not believing my reveal, don't forget that you're not supposed to reveal after you're dead. I still have Seamus' doctor PM but posted the townie one because it was posted and common knowledge. In all other mafia games there is a rule about this.

And for pevergreen, sheesh. It was just a random choice by me. I knew him from King of the Romans so I guess he stuck out. Anyway, I'm starting to doubt his innocence as the grapevine is whispering bad things about him.

You will soon see that I do not lie and my names are correct.

Moros
01-20-2007, 20:15
Yes I probably sound like an accomplice as I'm defending someone. And indeed I cannot prove a lot. But how could I prove this? There's no real way.

What I meant with what I said, is that you get information on more ways than by investigating.

Sir Boo
01-20-2007, 20:15
I have also "The Don" post me messages too. It was a forward from a so called convosation by The Don and Pevergreen. The conversation went along the lines of lets kill The Stranger by lynching him. These messages were obvously a fake so either The Stranger is a villager and reely wants to stay allive. Or he is a Mafia. However i am actually more inclined to bellieve the 1st...

Caius
01-20-2007, 20:36
Ban "The_Don":bounce:

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 20:37
So GH is backing those names as well? Well then we'll see whenever his alignment is revealed. Case closed till then.

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 20:45
Banning the don wont help... You can never ban me of the .org unless you ban half the forum...

Csargo
01-20-2007, 20:47
Banning the don wont help... You can never ban me of the .org unless you ban half the forum...

It's sad you have more than one username.

Caius
01-20-2007, 20:48
:inquisitive:

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 20:49
So... why is it?

Moros
01-20-2007, 20:50
someone wants to team up and protect TS for a night so we can use the information to a good cause? If he's be a mafia after all we'll notice and can lynch after all.

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 20:54
Ichigo people knew I had more accounts for over a year now... I made a few because I tried to start over again.. but This account was just to attractive, I also made one because I got banned, and another one because I got excluded of a contest that I wanted to be in so badly, but I later got back in because to many people got excluded. They just come in handy now. I wont use them to cheat or anything... If it wasnt for mafia they could get deleted...

Caius
01-20-2007, 21:18

Team to what?:inquisitive:

P.D.:Im starting to think you are a bad guy.

The Stranger
01-20-2007, 21:22
P.D.? what does that mean? I'm no bad guy, that was a joke post, when he asked me what team, i said he loved me... surely I'm a bad guy in that way but im no mafia!

Dutch_guy
01-20-2007, 21:27
Team to what?

P.D.:Im starting to think you are a bad guy.

A team of townies is what he meant, those words aren't exactly conclusive evidence I should add.

P.D.? what does that mean?

He probably means PS

Caius
01-20-2007, 21:29
Sorry,Dutch_Guy is correct.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 21:32
I think what we have here is essentially a claimed cop who could be scum. But the thing is, in a game with this many people and this many rounds we should definitely let him live. He'll provide us with a lot of names and we'll know his role upon his death and if he's cop those names will be confirmed. If not we lynched one scum anyway.

Pannonian
01-20-2007, 21:35
I think what we have here is essentially a claimed cop who could be scum. But the thing is, in a game with this many people and this many rounds we should definitely let him live. He'll provide us with a lot of names and we'll know his role upon his death and if he's cop those names will be confirmed. If not we lynched one scum anyway.
Who are you referring to ?

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 21:38
Who are you referring to ?

the_stranger

Moros
01-20-2007, 21:45
This game is a bit to complex for me... :dizzy2:
I should play an old fashioned 2/3 mafia and a detective game again, like in the old days.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 21:46
This game is different because so much goes on behind the scenes. The actual in thread stuff is less interesting. Really cool though.

Caius
01-20-2007, 21:49
I want to know why are Much people who doesnt posts here.

Stig
01-20-2007, 21:51
mmmm, a couple of hours offline, 2-3 pages more, damned

doc_bean
01-20-2007, 21:52
This game is different because so much goes on behind the scenes. The actual in thread stuff is less interesting. Really cool though.

I'm a bit worried about all the mafiosi, and especially the potential mafiosi around though. This will take one hell of an effort for the town to win....

But we shall prevail !

Moros
01-20-2007, 21:55
And the problem is every towny can become mafioso. And a lot will porbably do it as you can do more stuff when being a mafioso.

Stig
01-20-2007, 21:59
I'm a bit worried about all the mafiosi, and especially the potential mafiosi around though. This will take one hell of an effort for the town to win....
true, but there are 3 families, they also have to fight eachother, the town can take advantage of that

But we shall prevail !
mmmm

doc_bean
01-20-2007, 22:09
mmmm

We, the townies, obviously. I thought that was clear from context ?

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 22:44

But we shall prevail !

I'm thinking the townies will win pretty easy. Depends on how many are WoG'd though.

Moros
01-20-2007, 22:51
I don't think so. People with roles (non townies) tend to play more than regular townies, I think. That doesn't mean post more however.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-20-2007, 22:55
I don't think so. People with roles (non townies) tend to play more than regular townies, I think. That doesn't mean post more however.

Yeah, so regular townies are more likely to be WoG'd which would swing the balance in favor of the mafia.

Major Robert Dump
01-21-2007, 00:03
Investigations by the detectives and mades have 10-20 percent chance of being wrong info. The only sure way would be to investigate the same person twice. I don't understand this whole "find out GHs role 2 days after his death", is that in the rules or can the detectives investigate posthumous players?

nighty night, cozy little town.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 00:09
Yeah, it's in the rules. I'm assuming we'll find out after tonight is over.

Stig
01-21-2007, 00:17
Yeah, it's in the rules. I'm assuming we'll find out after tonight is over.
no it's 2 days isn't it, so it should be one other day-night cyclus ... or is it 2 days in real, not ingame?

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 00:23
no it's 2 days isn't it, so it should be one other day-night cyclus ... or is it 2 days in real, not ingame?

GH was killed last night, so today was the first day after his death. Now it's night again so tomorrow will be the 2nd day after his death.

Stig
01-21-2007, 00:30
GH was killed last night, so today was the first day after his death. Now it's night again so tomorrow will be the 2nd day after his death.
Oh you see it like that, I thought
day1: GH dead
day2: someone else dead
day3: GH's role given away, someone else dead
etc etc

But you're right yes

CountArach
01-21-2007, 00:46
I think there is something about The_Stranger that we might be ignoring. The fact that he is communicating through other PM adresses, in an effort to keep himself alive and anonymous. I believe that this rings very similarly to what happened with AndreasTheCunning. I believe that if you add 2 and 2, you may find that The_Stranger is behind the PM around with AndreasTheCunning. They just seem too similar to be a coincidence IMO.

Stig
01-21-2007, 00:51
Well that's something like I was thinking, they're similiar BUT they're not the same.
Why would Stranger use Andres while he also made 2 new accounts. He could have made a third and use that, tbh I think Stranger isn't behind the thing with Andres, I think that's someone else.

imo we have to watch out for 2 persons (well more tbh, but 2 have been overly active to me)

Orb
01-21-2007, 01:26
Oh, could people please be more considerate in naming mafia games in future.

Something like 'Deutsch Arbeit' would be easier to access during German lessons :D

pevergreen
01-21-2007, 01:36
But if the Stranger was The_Don why did he ask me to lynch himself?

That seems odd.

And how are people thinking im a don? Im a townie.

The person behind the Andres messages isnt the Stranger. They have a different typing style on MSN, and the person behind Andres isdutch or flemish. They confirmed that.

So its still night phase? :cry: I wanna see what happens.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 01:39
imo we have to watch out for 2 persons (well more tbh, but 2 have been overly active to me)

Wait, what does this mean?

CountArach
01-21-2007, 01:40
But if the Stranger was The_Don why did he ask me to lynch himself?

He is trying to cover up his identity as the Don by making you think that someone else wants him dead. When in actual fact the other mafia families probably want him to stick around.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 01:41
So its still night phase? :cry: I wanna see what happens.

Like 20 minutes, if Seamus comes online then.

pevergreen
01-21-2007, 01:46
Noble Pevergreen,

here are your orders. The claim The Stranger made (about he being the Don) was outrageous! We want him to pay. Make up a accusation and get the villagers to lynch him. Your reward shall be worth it.

Sincerely,
The_Don

Noble Pevergreen,

This account cannot be traced. The IP adress changes and the e-mail only leaves a trail of time.

I hope that The Stranger will be lynched tomorrow, or you will regret.

Sincerely,
The_Don

That is what The_Don sent to me.

CountArach
01-21-2007, 01:57
Well the answer is to get someone to protect you...

pevergreen
01-21-2007, 01:59
But Sasaki is saying The_Don is The Stranger.

And the night phase is nearly over. I wonder what happens!

EDIT: Hi Om! :laugh4:

Pannonian
01-21-2007, 02:10
Since The_Don asks so courteously, how can we refuse his request to lynch The_Stranger?

Looking at it from a game POV, The_Stranger has been ratted out as a Don, and his arguments about knowing things and only wanting to save himself are unconvincing due to their utter lack of substance. So another tactic would be to to try and make himself look like a townie. How better than to pretend that the Mafia are after him? But this doesn't convince either, since we know of no reason why the Mafia would be out to get him specifically via you, especially as I've already targeted him for execution by decoding his riddle. If Sasaki can check the IPs, I would say The_Stranger's constant calls for attention are reminiscent of The Spartan's, and old-timers will remember just how bad a villager The Spartan was - newer players can check the glossary.

If The_Stranger (I keep typing Spartan) continues to avoid giving a clear explanation of what he is, I would assume he is indeed a Mafia Don who stretched his luck by taunting us, and who is now trying all sorts of tricks to get himself out of trouble. Not very well, judging by how unconvincing his arguments in this thread have been, to the extent that he is using sock-puppets to provide cover.

For non-usenetters, sock-puppets are duplicate accounts used by the same poster to give himself support in a thread. When one is caught using them, the poster is usually laughed out of the group.

Edit: Corrected grammar.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 02:11
*something about The_Don and The stranger having same IP*

that proves nothing... I was trying to find out about mafia players... but you blew my cover... good job.

Perhaps this needs reposting.

Pannonian
01-21-2007, 02:22
Can The Stranger explain why he posted that riddle? Please give a plausible explanation, and not the usual "I'm not going to tell" twaddle. If you're a detective, explain why you composed a poem saying "I'm the Don". What does this gain you from a detective perspective? Similarly for any other pro-townie role. Even if you're a wise guy, explain what you've done so far, as wise guys can play on either side of the fence. If, despite the case against you, you continue to keep your information to yourself in defiance of the principles of a town victory, then we might as well be rid of you.

Remember, all townies share in a town victory, whether or not they've survived the game. Threatening to keep the information to yourself if you are lynched reduces the chances of a town victory, helping the Mafia. So spill it, since you're facing the rope anyway.

Stig
01-21-2007, 02:47
Wait, what does this mean?
Well we heard loads about Andres, we've heard loads about the Stranger, but that's it. There are supposed to be 3 mafia families to start it. And say Stranger is a townie, that makes it 2 more mafia families should be doing something ... shouldn't we be hearing even a little bit about them? Or are they better then Stranger :laugh4:

Seamus Fermanagh
01-21-2007, 03:56
Sorry for the delay. Family requires attention from time to time.

No further PM's for night #2, write up will follow with all possible speed.

Thanks for your patience.

pevergreen
01-21-2007, 04:11
Hooray!

Motep
01-21-2007, 04:26
Anf here I was hoping that it will be posted...But nooo...only some crap about "The_Stranger" having multiple accounts....ah well. Let us wait and se how the tale unfolds.

Seamus Fermanagh
01-21-2007, 04:38
Night Two Summary

It was not to be a restful night in Fatlington. Despite the mists and rain there were far too many people moving quietly about, watching, and carefully avoiding any prolonged contact. Darkness, in Fatlington, could be a palpable feeling and not simply a trick of the light….

Stig returned home to his fashionable bachelor’s town home as darkness closed in, the sun withdrawing what little support its gray light gave through gaps in the clouds and rain to brighten the beleaguered town of Fatlington. The evening meeting had unnerved him, and he was glad to be back at home.

While racking his coat away in the closet, he noticed a dim light coming from the kitchen, and heard the gentle <<clink>> of silverware on china. Perplexed, he strode around the corner…only to see a stranger sitting at his table, a trio of lit candles at table center illuminating the scene, calmly eating a rare-cooked steak.

“Ah, my good friend, so glad you came.” the man said, putting down his silverware. He was wearing a broad fedora that concealed his features, save for a hint of “five o’clock shadow along his jaw. The man was dressed as though he had just come in from the cold.

“Who the hell are you?” demanded an irate Stig, taking a step forward. Stig stopped abruptly as he spotted the pistol next to the stranger’s hand, the bulbous gray silencer contrasting poorly with the maroon of one of Stig’s best napkins. In the pause that followed Stig noticed other shadows behind him and to his left in the darkest corner of the room. Faint shadows that didn’t “fit” and made his eyes – catching only glimpses peripherally – long to twitch. Stig's heart skipped a beat.

“Ah, yes”, the stranger said, cleaning the remains of the meal from his face with the napkin from his lap, “You see now that I am not here merely for pleasure. I am here to, ah, correct the unpleasantness that has begun to consume this town. I do not delight in what must be done.”

“How can you...” Stig started demanding, but the stranger picked up the pistol and shot him neatly between the eyes. The pistol was of relatively small caliber and the round soft-tipped; a messy exit wound would have been…distasteful. The stranger pocketed the weapon, picked up his fork, and ate a last bite of the steak.

“He had good taste in steak, though,” the stranger said. “I don’t know where he purchased the b&#233;arnaise, but it was quite excellent.” Standing, he nodded to the others in the room that it was time to go and walked quietly out, pausing briefly to drop a single white glove on Stig’s body.

Redleg too was having a bite of dinner. With all the turmoil, he’d decided on a thick Chateau-Briand at Iron Felix’s on Lubyanka Street – it had been a tough couple of days and he found himself craving their sauce b&#233;arnaise. He’d start with the asparagus soup, have the steak with a LaTour ’36, and finish things off with some of their Port Salut and an Armagnac. Life is short, he thought – especially these days – so I shall revel in the stuff of life.

There were only a few people at the nearby tables, a pair of well-dressed men engaged in a discussion about Dewey’s loss in the recent elections and a fellow sitting with a rather pretty auburn-haired woman, sipping wine and looking at each other a little dreamily. Sensing no threat, Redleg relaxed a bit, sat down, and began to order his desired meal from Vlad, his favorite waiter.

Shortly thereafter, the sous-waiter came with the steaming soup – <a new guy? Thought Redleg> – setting it on the table as another wait staff member – also a new face – brought over the wine, uncorked it and left it to breathe on the table. <What? No ritual tonight? > Redleg was disappointed, but it wouldn’t matter long. His nostrils drew in the rich scent of the asparagus soup – a scent that completely masked the odor of the poison with which it was laced – while his eyes looked at the bottle across the table, noting its rich color even through the greenish glass of the back of the bottle. Unfortunately for Redleg the rich aroma of the wine would mask the nutty aroma of the cyanide dosing it.

As he reached for his soupspoon, two men from the nearby tables on either side stood and walked by his table – both accidentally brushing into him. Apologizing profusely the gentleman on his right brushed some non-existent lint from Redleg’s lapel with one hand…as the other dropped a counter-agent into the soup. The second man, his table companion staring at him with a look of mild embarrassment, just stood back a bit, repeatedly apologizing and asking if Redleg was all right.

“I’m fine, really...”

“Again, I’m sorry to for any inconvenience,” said the soup-saver, extending his hand.
Ever the gentleman himself, Redleg stood and half turned to shake the man’s hand – giving the overly apologetic second man the opportunity to switch the wine bottle with a freshly-opened red from his coat. The first man withdrew, joined his companion and left as did the second following a polite handclasp of his own. Within moments, Redleg had this wing of the restaurant to himself.

Shrugging, Redleg sat down to eat the rest of his sumptuous meal in peace, assisted in his pursuit of gustatory delight by familiar members of the staff at Iron Felix’s. Only one moment gave him pause. The new ones – whoever they were – had apparently made a mistake…

“Iosef,” Redleg said to his sommelier “This red is fantastic but it’s not the LaTour I ordered…”

Both men were perplexed to find a bottle of Lafitte-Rothschild 1918 on the far side of Redleg’s table. Redleg was quite happy about it…the sommelier was not.

Redleg went home in a blissful glow to a sound sleep and surprisingly pleasant dreams.

The morning meeting was surprisingly business-like given the events of the preceding evening’s lynch effort. The faces were somber, and more than a few showed signs of little or no sleep, but they were attentive as Chief Seamus recounted what they knew of Stig’s murder with its calling card, assured them his investigators would learn what they could and then told them what some anonymous tipsters said had been done to save Redleg – Redleg had looked a little green at that point in the briefing. Some even took notes as Seamus related the doings of the police to counter the riot threat and what little Seamus could provide in the way of investigation results. Seamus continued.

“Oh, and I have a report from the squad that was investigating GeneralHankerchief’s house and effects following his murder. He had quite a private photo collection – bank robbers holding up newspapers with headlines of their crimes and escapes, photos of known gangsters murdered at various locales – and not the photos that were published in the press. He even had a framed letter from someone thanking him for being his “guardian angel” in the mob conflict in Bayonne 2 years ago, regrettably unsigned…in short, GeneralHankerchief was what these mobsters call a “Luca” the special bodyguard of one of their leaders. He was no loss to Fatlington.”

Seamus paused, seemingly discomfited by what he must say next. He cleared his throat.

“I knocked a few heads together and got my officers to look through things properly for a change and they came up with the lost note from Hankerchief’s murder scene. It reads: Sorry, for the inconvenience, my haberdasher was fresh out, so you’ll have to take this promissory note. It didn’t make any sense at first, but then Mort came up from the morgue to tell me that he’d found a white cotton glove on Hankerchief’s corpse on the slab this morning – in the locked morgue in the basement of police headquarters.”

Seamus shook his head wearily, clearly disturbed.

“There really is more than one gang involved in this war…and we’re all right in the middle. I’ll let you all go to think over your votes for this evening.”

“Mr. Beirut? Anything to add?”

Beirut shook his head quietly. It would be a long day.

OOC:

The Specifics Thus Far:

Murdered: GeneralHankerchief (N1), Stig (N2)

Attacked: Proletariat (N1), Sasaki Kojiro (N1), Redleg (N2)

Lynched: Kralizec (D2)

Suicided: Ichigo, (D2), Tribesman (D2)

WoGged: Nobody, and please keep it that way.

Voting begins for Day 3. All votes must be made no later than 0200 EST 1/22/7.

Remember, there are 2 votes:

Select a director for days 4 & 5, and

Vote for who you want to be lynched day 3.

Investigation and Action results will follow by PM at the usual times.

pevergreen
01-21-2007, 04:52
Select: pevergreen
Vote: Abstain

Poor stig, lucky redleg.

Lord Winter
01-21-2007, 05:19
Now that GH is reveled as a Luca Pevergreen seems even more supious as before. Would it not make sense that G.H. was going to select his Don?

Vote: Pevergreen

As for director, its like aggony duck said who can you trust better then yourself?
Select: Destroyer of Hope

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Peevergreen 1 (DoH)
Abstain: 1 Pevergreen

Director:
Peevergreen 1 (Pevergreen)
DoH 1 (DoH)

EDIT: code of spoil tags

Seamus Fermanagh
01-21-2007, 05:26
New voting system (spoiler addition) is EXCELLENT. I encourage it in all Mafia games from here on. This will really save time.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 05:39
For director, I can't think of anyone off hand who has been confirmed innocent. I think GH's list is very probably innocents though, we could pick one of them, especially since they seem to be targets.

I'm going to hear what the stranger has to say before voting.

CountArach
01-21-2007, 06:33
I see several possibilities of what was with GH's list...

1. He was telling the truth in a huge gamble of a double bluff
2. He was telling the truth but these people of rival Mafia groups.
3. He was flat out lying and these people are innocent
4. He was guessing and these peope may be innocent and there is no way of knowing if they are in fact guilty
5. One of these people are a fellow Mafia person, but he was taking the gamble that one of them would be killed/investigated and found to be innocent, and as such we would assume that they all were, allowing one to sneak under the radar.

Make up your own mind. Any comments more than welcome.

Motep
01-21-2007, 06:39
hmmm...poor Stig....

select: Motep...I mean...who can you trust besides than than yourself?

Vote: Sasaki ...dont trust him...

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Abstain-1 (Pevergreen)
Sasaki-1 (Motep)

Director:
pevergreen-1 (pevergreen)
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 06:40
Meh, it's probably best just to forget about it (GH's list).

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 06:41
Vote: Sasaki ...dont trust him...

Here we go again :stare:

Motep
01-21-2007, 06:43
Here we go again :stare:

...:inquisitive:

hmmm....

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 06:44
...:inquisitive:

Why don't you trust me?

Also: can we assume that you trust everyone else?

Motep
01-21-2007, 06:54
Why don't you trust me?

Also: can we assume that you trust everyone else?

I really dont trust anybody....I trust a rare few, but they are few and far between.

And as ro why I do not trust you...I do not know.

unvote: Sasaki

...not enough suspicion to have you lynched, anyways.

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Abstain-1 (Pevergreen)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)

pevergreen
01-21-2007, 06:57
I dont trust you anymore Sasaki.

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Sasaki-1 ( pevergreen)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)

CountArach
01-21-2007, 07:04
Umm Pevergreen, your spoiler thing is wrong. You copied the one before it. I'll correct it. I'm going with Redleg on this. After all, we know that he isn't with at least one of the families, otherwise they wouldn't try to kill him. Then the question is, who protected him? From the story, I don't think that it is his own men.

Select: Redleg

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Sasaki-1 (pevergreen)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-1 (CountArach)

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 07:07
I really dont trust anybody....I trust a rare few, but they are few and far between.

And as ro why I do not trust you...I do not know.

unvote: Sasaki

...not enough suspicion to have you lynched, anyways.

This is the third time you've done this so far this game. You random vote somebody without giving a reason and when somebody questions you you unvote. Very scummy. Why aren't you actually looking for scum?

Vote:Motep

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Motep-1(Sasaki)
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Abstain-1 (Pevergreen)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)

pevergreen
01-21-2007, 07:19
Vote: Sasaki
Unselect;Select: Redleg

I agree with count

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Motep-1(Sasaki)
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-2 (CountArach, pevergreen)

CountArach
01-21-2007, 07:34
Guys, please make sure you copy the right spoiler tag. You didn't do that Sasaki.

I agree with your estimation of Motep, it seems to be somewhat... eratic...

Vote: Motep

Also pevergreen, why are you voting for Sasaki?
Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Motep-2(Sasaki, CountArach)
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-1 (CountArach, pevergreen)

EDIT: How do you put Spoiler tags in?

pevergreen
01-21-2007, 07:39
Hmm..i think his win conditions dont allow me to live.

CountArach
01-21-2007, 07:49
Hmm..i think his win conditions dont allow me to live.

So you are Mafia then...?

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 07:51
Sorry about the spoiler tags, someone posted while I was replying.

I think pever just claimed mafia. ??

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 08:10
Hmm, we need to sort this The_Stranger thing out. He sent me a pm claiming that pever was mafia. I assumed he was the detective or something, but rereading the pm it seems he's claiming townie. But then how can he be sure of anything?

I'm thinking the_stranger is messing around backstage here, spreading lies. Suspicious.

Pannonian
01-21-2007, 08:11
Both pevergreen and motep have been erratic in their arguments, but pevergreen has written some substance. I think it might be worth lynching him to see what the post-mortem says in 2 days time.

Vote: pevergreen

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-2 (DoH, Pannonian)
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-3 (CountArach, pevergreen, pannonian)

The_Stranger, I am still waiting for your answer to my question. What was your riddle supposed to gain?

Pannonian
01-21-2007, 08:19
Hmm, we need to sort this The_Stranger thing out. He sent me a pm claiming that pever was mafia. I assumed he was the detective or something, but rereading the pm it seems he's claiming townie. But then how can he be sure of anything?

I'm thinking the_stranger is messing around backstage here, spreading lies. Suspicious.
I'm inclined to lynch all three of them, one after another. You favour motep this round, I favour pevergreen, The_Stranger must follow. Once they're all dead, we can learn from the autopsy of the first one, and things will be clearer from there.

PS. It may be tempting to form a townie group to kill suspects, to avoid having to wait to lynch them. However, AFAICS, pro-mafia roles can also join with townies in these vigilante groups. It's better to form a doctor group and test your innocence by protecting a likely target. If the protection fails, it means one of the group is mafia, and the town has new leads. In contrast, vigilante groups do not provide additional information on who may or may not be mafia.

CountArach
01-21-2007, 09:11

I think he is just trying to save his neck, which isn't too unlikely, but then we must look at Pevergreen's history. He is the next most likely to be Mafia judging from his posting history. I say kill them both. Perhaps one tonight? If they are protected we can assume they are mafia.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
01-21-2007, 09:19
Vote: The Stranger
Select: Banquo's Ghost

The Stranger is behaving incredibly strangely. If he did create the Don account then he is just being un-helpful, the sort of townsperson who, I presume, that should be lynched - if anything to stop him from confusing us all. If somebody else created The Don account then they want him dead by framing him. Do they know something we don't know or are they mafia, trying to hide themselves behind The Stranger?

ByzantineKnight
01-21-2007, 09:37

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)
Abstain-1(BK)
The_Stranger-(OmanesAlexandrapolites)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-4 (CountArach, pevergreen, pannonian,BK)
Banquo's Ghost-(OmanesAlexandrapolites)

doc_bean
01-21-2007, 10:34
At this rate this is going to be a long game :2thumbsup:

He seems like a rather safe bet for now.

Vote: The_Stranger

Confusion is bad for the town, I'm not sure what he is, but he doesn't seem to be very helpful.

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)
Abstain-1(BK)
The_Stranger-2(OmanesAlexandrapolites,doc_bean)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-5 (CountArach, pevergreen, pannonian,BK,doc_bean)

Banquo's Ghost
01-21-2007, 11:12
It is rare that I am convinced enough to support the barbarism of a lynching, but in this case I think I must stand forth and rid our town of a menace.

The_Stranger is either a mafioso as he seems to be claiming, or he is a direct threat to the town from his unhelpful and confusing contributions. Either way, removing him from our town is the only way to protect innocent lives.

If he is innocent, he must explain everything he has done very clearly and tell us why. After all, if he is a townie, he will want to help the town even if this means his own death at the hands of the Mafia.

I support Redleg for the Director post, if only on grounds of taste. :beam:

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)
Abstain-1(BK)
The_Stranger-3(OmanesAlexandrapolites,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-6 (CountArach, pevergreen, pannonian,BK,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost)

Warluster
01-21-2007, 11:18
I agree there Banquo, The_Starnger is confusing the mess, making it harder for us to find out who the mafia are, and if you are the Don,Stranger, then we are taking down an important figure, but thats if he is foolish enough to reveal that info? Even new players know not to reveal that, dont they?
I am not jumping on the bandwagon, i just agree with certian proof put forward, but if The_Stranger puts forward an good argument, I may change my mind, if he puts forward good proof, so

Vote:The_Stranger

As who to select for the police thing, i dont know so far.

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)
Abstain-1(BK)
The_Stranger-4(OmanesAlexandrapolites,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,Warluster)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)

Major Robert Dump
01-21-2007, 11:33
The way the Redleg hit was written leads me to believe that he was saved by a protection group, or perhaps one of the vigilante/wiseguy/made teams had a member not show up or something of the ilk. Or maybe not, what do I know.

The strangers death also had multiple badguys involved, not sure if that means anything.

Guess I crapped the bed on GH being the doc. Don't know how accurate autopsies are (is there a 10-20% chance of mistake like with live invests?) but if he was in fact the Luca it appears one of the families has lost its ability to kill (until it gets more mades) and protect its Don. There have not been enough turns or successful kills for any wiseguys to be promoted to mades

Select: abstain

I'm afraid I don't know how to do the spoilers, shame on meh:

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)
Abstain-1(BK,)
The_Stranger-5(OmanesAlexandrapolites,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,Warluster, MRD)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)

Moros
01-21-2007, 11:43
I guess there must be a lot of talking behind the scenes, but the problem is trust. I know how easy it can be for a thug to pretend to be a mafia in the chatroom for example (MAFIA III, tough I got killed after a revote.) I think that for now we must focus a little longer and more on this thread and make our own conclusions out of it.

And for now the persons who have been acting most suspicious are The_Stranger, Motep and pevergreen. In order from most suspicious to least suspicious. I give TS a chance for now. But if he doesn't get helping the town in a decent way or at least giving more reason to believe him I'll vote him. Motep sorry guy, but this game is complex. I probably have missed some other stuff, but for now you seem to be the best choice. Pevergreen, you too have acted somewhat suspicious, haven't you.

I hope I'm somewhat on the right track.
Vote: Motep

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Motep-3(Sasaki, CountArach, Moros)
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)
Abstain-1(BK)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)

edit: someone posted while I was posting.

Major Robert Dump
01-21-2007, 11:58
Moros you didnt post your vote, u just added yourself to the tally

Moros
01-21-2007, 12:06
Moros you didnt post your vote, u just added yourself to the tally
you're right sorry will edit post.

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 12:07
Vote: Pevergreen

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Motep-3(Sasaki, CountArach, Moros)
pevergreen-3 (DoH, Pannonian, The Stranger)
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)
Abstain-1(BK)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-7 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, pannonian,BK,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost)

Moros
01-21-2007, 12:09
unvote: motep
vote: pevergreen.

Sorry pevergreen, just that I want to give TS one last chance.

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-4 (DoH, Pannonian, The Stranger, Moros)
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)
Abstain-1(BK)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-7 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, pannonian,BK,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost)

Stig
01-21-2007, 12:11
Hmmmm I can tell you that GH's list wasn't fully correct, as I was no mafia, I was a wise guy. And only 1 person knew that, who didn't kill me.
But I think I know who killed me ... and it's good to see people are voting for him

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 12:12
I work for a town victory. The riddle was no more than a hint to my new Account. I used that account to threathen people to give me info and get behind their real identity. It was supposed to catch mafia and see who would work with mafia. If sasaki hadnt said it had the same IP adress it could have been a small succes. Ive only worked with townspeople sofar and I have a some (alot) info I got from my network... Ive send Sasaki a PM explaining it all.

Ive voted pevergreen because he has been acting very suspicous. Already in the PM he was being arrogant, in his first posts he claimed bonds with mafia, on msn he claimed to be a don, he caught me because I didnt know what was in the roledescription... how would he know?

Moros
01-21-2007, 12:17
have you saved the conversation or anything of the pm's or something? That'd make it easier.

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 12:22
I can give you the PM's but i cant give you the msn convo... I was in the library, moving from PC to PC... and the stupid keyboards over their had no ability to copy and paste because they lacked a ctrl button (they were special keyboards)

But he almost certainly new i wasnt a don because he was already acting arrogant in the PM's, which meant he knew sumthing i didnt knew... about mafia perhaps? :inquisitive:

Moros
01-21-2007, 12:37
I wander how they ever are going to make a synopsis of this game... sigh.

Orb
01-21-2007, 12:50
The uneccessarily daft process of setting up an account is very stranger-esque, unless you tell us what you are (include initial PM) and what you know, I'm assuming you're guilty.
Pevergreen and Motep both also seem suspicious, particularly if Pever knew what the Don PM was,

Select: Banquo's Ghost

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Sasaki-1(pevergreen)
Abstain-1(BK)
The_Stranger-6(OmanesAlexandrapolites,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,Warluster, MRD, Orb)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Banquo's Ghost-2(OmanesAlexandrapolites, Orb)

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 12:55
Private Message: CDTC: Your Role
01-16-2007, 22:52
Seamus Fermanagh
Praefectus Fabricum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Role: Townie

Your basic mode for success is to vote to lynch Mafiosi, eventually removing the mafia threat from Fatlington and creating a town win.

Role Changing:

At your discretion, however, this role can change. This will take time, effort, and coordination with other townies. If you:

Combine with 3 other townies you can attempt to kill one target per night (after two successful kills, you will become a “Wise Guy” and can progress from there).

Combine with 2 other townies you can attempt to protect one target per night (after two successful protections, one of you may become a “Doctor “ and can progress from there).

Creating these combinations is up to you however, and you will have to work out your own deals/contracts/arrangements for forming such a combo with the other players.

PM’s:

Each night you are still alive, PM me with instructions for your actions that night. These may be:

“Get some sleep” “Protect so-and-so in combination with player 1, player 2…” or “kill so-and-so in combination with player 1, player 2…”

Warning: if the requisite number of townies is NOT available, the protection/kill effort will almost certainly fail. If a townie attempts a kill/protection solo, the effort will certainly fail, and there will be at least one chance in three that the townie will perish in the attempt.

Investigations:

It is most probable that, if investigated by a Detective or by a Made Gangster, you will be discovered as “innocent.” Remember, however, that a significant minority (20%) of townspeople will register as “unclear” rather than innocent if investigated by a Made and as “criminal” (5-10%) if investigated by a detective. You will only register as “guilty” if you have participated in a killing.

Getting Recruited:

What if a Mafioso seeks to recruit you? You can respond as you wish to such an offer. However, if they believe you to be a Wise Guy and use you as part of a kill team, that team will very likely fail unless you are an “extra” and they already have sufficient killers on the team.

Let me bring you all things refined:
Galliards and lute songs served in chilling ale.
Greetings, well-met fellow; hail!
-- Ian Anderson

When the just are triumphant, there is great jubilation; but when the wicked gain pre-eminence, people hide.
-- Proverbs 29:12

for me making a new account only takes like 10 minutes... switching from account to account is whats really annoying. Moros, i pm'd you the The_Don Pm's could you post them here...

pevergreen
01-21-2007, 12:59
Im very arrogant. :nod:

Should i say who i am?

I tested TS to find out if he was a don. Test? The word of a parargraph. He posted Family as that word. I expected him to post family, because of the general desricption in the first post of this thread. It was that one.

I am a detective.
Pannonian:innocent
Thats from seamus.

I also inspected redleg. He is innocent. In conjunction with a townie protection group, i think hes a detective, or FBI detective.

All i ask for is one night, with someone investigating me. Then i can prove my innocence.

Unvote: Sasaki

To prove my innocence, it looks like it must be TS head.

Lynch me if you must, but you will lose a detective.

Ive been in a protection group, ive done investigating, and ive tried to infiltrate the mafia family behind Andres's messages.

If you give me time, I can get results.
But if you think lynching a detective will help the town, lynch me.
This is my last post for about 12 hours, as i will be sleeping.
Choose well, town, and i hope even through my death, if it must be, we prevail. Also to those who thought i was a simple townie, sorry for not saying i was a detective :bow:

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Abstain-1(BK)
The_Stranger-6(OmanesAlexandrapolites,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,Warluster, MRD, pevergreen)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)

Omanes Alexandrapolites
01-21-2007, 13:02
Since I can confirm that that is the towniee PM, for now, I will:
Unvote: The Stranger

I still don't trust him, what is there saying that he didn't copy that off a real townsperson while he is mafia.

Banquo's Ghost
01-21-2007, 13:02
I can give you the PM's but i cant give you the msn convo... I was in the library, moving from PC to PC... and the stupid keyboards over their had no ability to copy and paste because they lacked a ctrl button (they were special keyboards)

How extraordinarily convenient. :inquisitive:

Your defence is flimsy at best, The_Stranger. When asked for evidence, you present a series of excuses - this last one more unbelievable than reason can stand - and no coherent story.

Each dissembling post brings the shadow of the noose closer. Do you not realise you are on trial for your very life?

Moros
01-21-2007, 13:04
This is what the Don aka Umeu send me:

Noble Pevergreen,

here are your orders. The claim The Stranger made (about he being the Don) was outrageous! We want him to pay. Make up a accusation and get the villagers to lynch him. Your reward shall be worth it.

Sincerely,
The_Don
I demand to speak to your made :laugh4:

You should do what he did, an untraceable email and talk to me. So much easier than through PM's. Use your made's if you must.

The Stranger will be lynched tomorrow if your family helps us.

Noble Pevergreen,

This account cannot be traced. The IP adress changes and the e-mail only leaves a trail of time.

I hope that The Stranger will be lynched tomorrow, or you will regret.

Sincerely,
The_Don
I will regret it? eek!

If the email can not be traced, register it on MSN so we can talk there.

:bow: Your don-li-ness

corrected vote tally (Omanes Alexandrapolites did not update):
Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Abstain-1(BK)
The_Stranger-6(doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,Warluster, MRD, pevergreen, orb)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 13:07
Well... Pevergreen what you are saying only confirms I'm no Don. I tried to find out what you were... I was working for the town while doing so... What kinda detective are you? A rogue detective... they can also work for Mafia.

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 13:09
Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Abstain-1(BK, OmanesAlexandrapolites)
The_Stranger-6(doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,Warluster, MRD, pevergreen, Orb)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 13:11
I know, I'm innocent... It seems that I might have made a mistake with Pevergreen (though he's still suspicious) But what has Motep done?

Moros
01-21-2007, 13:13
I can't follow anymote TS, this gettin even to wierd and chaotic to me.

AggonyDuck
01-21-2007, 13:15
I'm going to believe pevergreen here, especially after those very incriminating PM's posted by Moros. But at the same time I've heard rumours that TS would actually be innocent. Here are my votes:

Select:Redleg

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Abstain-2(BK AggonyDuck)
The_Stranger-6(OmanesAlexandrapolites,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,Warluster, MRD, pevergreen,)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-8 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, pannonian,BK,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,AggonyDuck)

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 13:17
I just voted the tally... because it wasnt correct... And I asked what Motep has done... nothing more.

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 13:18
please... Don't **** up the Tally :P

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Abstain-3(BK AggonyDuck, OmanesAlexandrapolites)
The_Stranger-6(Orb,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,Warluster, MRD, pevergreen,)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-8 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, pannonian,BK,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,AggonyDuck)

Moros
01-21-2007, 13:21
I'm going to believe pevergreen here, especially after those very incriminating PM's posted by Moros. But at the same time I've heard rumours that TS would actually be innocent. Here are my votes:

Select:Redleg

Remember that I just got them forwareded from the_don, TS.
Now, I'm starting more and more to believe Pevergreen. Now let's see if he cn convince me.

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 13:29
I'm Innocent! I can be proven, Pevergreen claims to be a detective. Well, let him investigate me. When he is a real detective, he'll see that I'm innocent, when he isn't a real detective, we shall also notice. This way we either have 2 innocent, or one guilty and one innocent. Just one more day is what I ask.

doc_bean
01-21-2007, 13:40
I am a detective.
Pannonian:innocent
Thats from seamus.

I also inspected redleg. He is innocent. In conjunction with a townie protection group, i think hes a detective, or FBI detective.

Townies can't investigate, can they ? So what's this about you teaming up with a protection group ? You've done one or the other, not both.

Or maybe neither...

Ituralde
01-21-2007, 14:31
Hmmmm I can tell you that GH's list wasn't fully correct, as I was no mafia, I was a wise guy. And only 1 person knew that, who didn't kill me.
But I think I know who killed me ... and it's good to see people are voting for him

Care to elaborate?

The investigations of GH turned out superb, I think. We did not loose a pro-town role but instead a pro-mafia role was killed. Excellent!
As to the light this sheds on his names, it really doesn't prove anything in any direction, so I agree with Sasaki that those names should just be ignored, but not forgotten.

Now the whole pevergreen The Stranger business seems quite strange to me. My initial bet was that both were just very investigative townies and I have actually waited that one of them reveals detective or some other role. Now all that The Stranger has in favour of him is that he's inquisitive, while pevergreen at least claims to be detective. However his reveal is not fool-proof, he should have posted the role description sent by Seamus to confirm it. Not going all out on your reveal is always a bad sign, but he is new so maybe he didn't consider it?

Now The Stranger already has a pretty good bandwagon against him and I see no loss for the town if he dies. pevergreen on the other hand should clear up his act if we should really believe his detective role:
Two nights have passed, that means you should have made four investigations by now, but you're just showing us two results? Add Seamus PM to the mix and I may just believe you.

Select: Redleg (nah.. seems to be as good a choice as any other)
Vote: Abstain (the main suspect is already in the lead)

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Abstain-4(BK, AggonyDuck, OmanesAlexandrapolites, Ituralde)
The_Stranger-6(Orb, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,Warluster, MRD, pevergreen,)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-9 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, pannonian,BK,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,AggonyDuck, Ituralde)

Caius
01-21-2007, 14:53
Select:Sasaki
Vote:Abstain

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Abstain-4(BK, AggonyDuck, OmanesAlexandrapolites, Ituralde, Caius)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-9 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, pannonian,BK,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,AggonyDuck, Ituralde)
Sasaki-1(Caius)

A vote was out of the spoil

Seamus Fermanagh
01-21-2007, 14:58
1. The post-mortem role reveals are accurate. They may not be immediate and they may not cover every detail, but whatever is noted for you will be accurate.

2. Writing up this baby will be a hoot -- nobody knows 100% of what's going on, not even me -- but I do see more than most.

3. BOLD your vote and select choices folks! Don't let me miss one. The tally thing is great, but I intend to do my count as a double check.

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 15:05
I can also claim to be a Detective. I can even post you the pm, or the role description if you want to... But I'm a townie... Pevergreen can do the same, his claim of being a detective, even with the description is suspicious, he told me he had multiple descriptions so... When he has a detective descr, and a Don descr and a Town descr, what is he?

Give me one more day to prove who I am. After that you can lynch me if you please. You say I'm no loss to the town? are you sure...?

Orb
01-21-2007, 15:17
Argh, the tally's messed up!

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 15:20
your list isnt correct... what are you talking... You voted abstain remember... also Caius voted abstain... he isnt on your list...

Major Robert Dump
01-21-2007, 16:11
If Pevergreen is the detective and was in a protection group one round thats why he's only done two investigations. According to the rules on page 1, a detective can do everything a townie does except join kill groups.

If he lives we can get more names

doc_bean
01-21-2007, 16:14
If Pevergreen is the detective and was in a protection group one round thats why he's only done two investigations. According to the rules on page 1, a detective can do everything a townie does except join kill groups.

Err... haven't there been only two nights ?

Ituralde
01-21-2007, 16:18

Sorry, seems like I missd that part in his reveal. Now I'm just waiting for that PM. :beam:

Err... haven't there been only two nights ?

Sure have, but in this game the detective can investigate two persons per night!

Moros
01-21-2007, 16:20
No, he's correct a detective can do 2 investigations a night. However he can't protect someone and investigate he same night.

If he doesn't show his pm I don't believe him.

Kralizec
01-21-2007, 16:35
hhhh

Moros
01-21-2007, 16:43
The town owes you a thanks, Krazilec.

Kralizec
01-21-2007, 16:45
The folly of having multiple browswer windows open ~:doh:

HughTower
01-21-2007, 16:48
Personally, I think pevergreen & the stranger are both townies, who are guilty of nothing more than over-activity & wanting to get involved. I still have my doubts about proletariat & Reenk Roink, but no further evidence has come to light there. My vote then will sheathed for the meantime.

As for director, well, the Redleg bandwagon, like the Beirut one, looks unstoppable, so I'll keep my counsel on that one too for the moment.

If the splinters start chafing, I might come off the fence, but till then:

Select: Abstain

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Abstain-6(BK, AggonyDuck, OmanesAlexandrapolites, Ituralde, Caius, HughTower)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)

Stig
01-21-2007, 16:49
I think the change of Stranger being a townie is about 90% ... but that 10% is pretty vital.

Care to elaborate?
What? That I was a Wise Guy by posting my Role PM? Or saying who I think killed me?

I've had contact with 2 persons, 1 knows I'm a Wise Guy and the other didn't (as we were in, let's call it, a setup-fase)

doc_bean
01-21-2007, 16:54
The town owes you a thanks, Krazilec.

What did he say ?

Moros
01-21-2007, 16:54
being a wiseguy isn't a reason to kill someone. As they can be pro town and pro mafia.

Moros
01-21-2007, 17:02
What did he say ?
Well I don't have or know the exact quote anymore but he tried to ask Seamus wether his role would be revealed. He was discussing this with Beirut, he said so Beirut could plan his next actions. Anyone who's done some talking behind the scenes knows enough now. And I know a lot more people know.

unvote: pevergreen
vote: Beirut

Edit: thx for your post Doc, I was bussy with something and I almost forgot to vote. It also made me see that K. Edited his post. Too late however.

Edit2 (vote tally):
Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Beirut-1(Moros)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)

Now everybody vote BEIRUT!!!

Cowhead418
01-21-2007, 17:10
Well I don't have or know the exact quote anymore but he tried to ask Seamus wether his role would be revealed. He was discussing this with Beirut, he said so Beirut could plan his next actions. Anyone who's done some talking behind the scenes knows enough now. And I know a lot more do.

unvote: pevergreen

Edit: thx for your post Doc, I was bussy with something and I almost forgot to vote. It also made me see that K. Edited his post. Too late however.

Edit2 (vote tally):
Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Beirut-1(Moros)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)

Now everybody vote BEIRUT!!!I can confirm that is what Krazelic said. I saw his post before he edited it out. He obviously was asking Seamus a question in a message that was meant to be a PM. He said he was having a discussion with Beirut about what to do next and asked whether his role will be revealed the second day after his death. He wasn't sure if lynchees are investigated the same way murder victims are. His mistake has given us a new lead.

Vote: Beirut

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Beirut-2(Moros, Cowhead418)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-10 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, pannonian,BK,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)

Moros
01-21-2007, 17:13
come on people start voting before the turn is over. We can't lynch a suspicious person while we can lynch a for sure mafia!

Moros
01-21-2007, 17:14
I'm innocent, I'm a townie! Please give me a chance to prove it by getting investigated.

Here is what i know.
just vote Beirut silly!!! :egypt:

AggonyDuck
01-21-2007, 17:31
I think no further explanation is needed for this vote change.

Unvote: Abstain

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Abstain-5(BK, OmanesAlexandrapolites, Ituralde, Caius, HughTower)
Beirut-3(Moros, Cowhead418, AggonyDuck)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-10 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, pannonian,BK,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 17:31
unvote: Pevergreen

sorry dad!

Pannonian
01-21-2007, 17:34
As Kralizec has effectively admitted his guilt with his regret about having multiple windows open. In case he edits it out, here's the admission in post #678 of his mistake in post #676.

The folly of having multiple browswer windows open ~:doh:

Unvote: pevergreen

Get off the fence and start lynching the ex-Director!

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Motep-2 (Sasaki, CountArach)
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Abstain-5 (BK, OmanesAlexandrapolites, Ituralde, Caius, HughTower)
The_Stranger-6 (Orb, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost, Warluster, MRD, pevergreen)
Beirut-5 (Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-10 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, Pannonian, BK, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost, AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)

Edit: Damn the other posters for posting while I'm typing, I'll now have to edit the vote tally.

Moros
01-21-2007, 17:34
updated vote tally
Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Beirut-5(Moros, Cowhead418, AggonyDuck, The stranger, pannonian)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)

AggonyDuck
01-21-2007, 17:37
Yup!

Moros
01-21-2007, 17:38
The correct vote tally:

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Beirut-3(Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck, The Stranger)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-10 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, Pannonian,BK,doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost,AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)
your's is also incorrect but I already corrected mine.

Pannonian
01-21-2007, 17:39
The current vote tally. Use this.

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Abstain-5 (BK, OmanesAlexandrapolites, Ituralde, Caius, HughTower)
Beirut-5 (Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-10 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, Pannonian, BK, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost, AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)

Ituralde
01-21-2007, 17:40
Stig, I hoped you could supply the name of the person you think has killed you.

Kralizecs post seems strange, but I don't like to jump to conclusions. Let's give Beirut a chance to defend himself.
Although the more I think about it, the less I can come up with a good reason for that post. Lynching a Mafia first round and then he slips up and reveals one of his partners. Sounds too good to be true. :laugh4:

So who's gonna direct the lynching now? Brings up the question of the lynchability (:inquisitive: ) of the director once again.

Moros
01-21-2007, 17:41
believe me Beirut is a mafioso.

Beirut
01-21-2007, 17:42
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
dis·in·for·ma·tion / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[dis-in-fer-mey-shuhn, dis-in-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun false information, as about a country's military strength or plans, publicly announced or planted in the news media, esp. of other countries.

What a soap opera.

Did Elvis land last night too?

Kralizec
01-21-2007, 17:44
Beirut is going to be pissed at me when he reads this :embarassed:

And when you look back when the game is completed you're going to feel incredibly stupid ~;)

Ituralde
01-21-2007, 17:47
dis·in·for·ma·tion / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[dis-in-fer-mey-shuhn, dis-in-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun false information, as about a country's military strength or plans, publicly announced or planted in the news media, esp. of other countries.

What a soap opera.

Did Elvis land last night too?

Well that was to be expected. I don't buy it though.
Sure the potential for disinformation is great, but just why a player that has already been lynched would do such a thing is beyond me. Even so, we can afford to loose one more innocent and letting you live after that would just be too risky.

Unvote: Abstain

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Abstain-4 (BK, OmanesAlexandrapolites, Caius, HughTower)
Beirut-6 (Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)

Louis VI the Fat
01-21-2007, 17:48

What a soap opera.

Did Elvis land last night too?I thought you'd be spending your precious time felling all the trees in Fatlington before we hang you from one. :beam:

Not even Kralizec is pretending anymore, though he now probably regrets typing that last post just while you were going for a last line of defense. :beam:

Moros
01-21-2007, 17:49
We'll find out soon enough Beirut. By the way strong defence alot of arguments and stuff. (I've got the feeling I will get a warning next time I go lil of topic or something ~;))

Moros
01-21-2007, 17:51
I thought you'd be spending your precious time felling all the trees in Fatlington before we hang you from one. :beam:

Not even Kralizec is pretending anymore, though he now probably regrets typing that last post just while you were going for a last line of defense. :beam:
don't forget to vote. Still one vote is needed to prevent a probable innocent, tough someone who has caused confusion, from being lynched while one verry probable is to be lynched.

Orb
01-21-2007, 17:55
don't forget to vote. Still one vote is needed to prevent a probable innocent, tough someone who has caused confusion, from being lynched while one verry probable is to be lynched.

I'm confident that Beirut is guilty, but not so confident that TS is useful/innocent.

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 18:01
Well beirut, It seems like they really dislike our family here... one difference... you are old and wrong, you joined the mafia, i tried to be different than you but your name is whats killing me!... face death for your offspring!

Moros
01-21-2007, 18:04
Who do you think is more probable to be mafia?

I've been talking to TS and I think I'm one of those who know him the best. I think that he's probable to be innocent. Not because he's a buddy but because how he acted seems like the real TS to me. Or at least somewhat. Beirut on the otherhand barely posted. Yet when he was said to be mafia, he replies quite fast. Remaining on the background is a mafia tactic no?

In any case vote for what you think is best. But I think it's time to lynch Beirut.

Moros
01-21-2007, 18:05
Well beirut, It seems like they really dislike our family here... one difference... you are old and wrong, you joined the mafia, i tried to be different than you but your name is whats killing me!... face death for your offspring!
When I read the first sentece I almost tought you claimed to be mafia!

doc_bean
01-21-2007, 18:17
Unvote: The Stranger

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
The_Stranger-5 (Orb, Banquo's Ghost, Warluster, MRD, pevergreen)
Beirut-7 (doc_bean,Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)

Major Robert Dump
01-21-2007, 18:22
*sigh*

So the stranger mentions me again, and says i'm guilty. That would mean I participated in a killing, which I haven't. Anyone who investigates me will find that while I'm not perfect, I'm certainly not guilty

While i suspect Beruit of something, my vote with The Stranger still stands. There will be plenty of lynchings to go around.

Drisos
01-21-2007, 18:25

Choice for Redleg is obvious. We'll see what happens when we lynch Beirut... TS remains a weird case. Lets test his info.

I'm highly suspicious of pevergreen.

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Beirut-8 (doc_bean,Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde, Drisos)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-11 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, Pannonian, BK, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost, AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418, Drisos)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-1 (Hughtower)

Moros
01-21-2007, 18:26
*sigh*

So the stranger mentions me again, and says i'm guilty. That would mean I participated in a killing, which I haven't. Anyone who investigates me will find that while I'm not perfect, I'm certainly not guilty

While i suspect Beruit of something, my vote with The Stranger still stands. There will be plenty of lynchings to go around.
I don't know if you are guilty or not, at the moment I don't care. I know that it is verry probable that beirut is.

Dutch_guy
01-21-2007, 18:38
Vote:Beirut
Select:Abstain.

I don't have any ideas on who to pick as Director, hence I'm letting the rest decide on that. The Beirut vote shouldn't need any additional motivation, I daresay.

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Beirut-9 (doc_bean,Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde, Drisos, Dutch_guy)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Motep-1 (Motep)
Redleg-11 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, Pannonian, BK, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost, AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418, Drisos)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-2 (Hughtower, Dutch_guy)

Motep
01-21-2007, 18:54
Vote: No Vote
Deselect: Motep
Select: Nobody

This whole affair is absurd!

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Beirut-9 (doc_bean,Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde, Drisos, Dutch_guy)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Banquo's Ghost-1(OmanesAlexandrapolites)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-2 (Hughtower, Dutch_guy)

Redleg
01-21-2007, 18:55
More information, more clues to process to see if they are valid or just misdirection.

Vote: abstain

Select: abstain

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Abstain-6 (BK, OmanesAlexandrapolites, Caius, HughTower, Redleg, Lord Motep)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
Abstain-3 (Hughtower, Dutch_guy, Redleg)
No-one - 1 (Motep)

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 18:57
hmm, wow that's a lot to wake up to.

The_Stranger: his poem was a hint at his alt account his says. He seems much more interested in getting these people he says are mafia lynched than in mere self preservation--a townie tell.

pevergreen: has claimed the detective, therefore shouldn't be lynched just yet, unless we are 100% sure he is lying. We can lynch him after some more results.

Beirut: Could be a very clever frame by Kralizec. I'll do a reread and think on this.

Moros
01-21-2007, 19:29
Don't forget
Krazilec is dead.
About pevergreen
if his pm is seen
and his information
and investigation
But if he isn't a detective
he will not live.

Im' not good at this ryhming thing. Also no clues in it. So don't start reading it over and over or something.

Big King Sanctaphrax
01-21-2007, 19:40
I'm honestly not convinced by all of this speculation around Beirut. For all we know, the people accusing him might have fabricated the entire thing. The_Stranger is a much better candidate for lynching, as he is disrupting the town.

Vote: The_Stranger.

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
The_Stranger-6 (Orb, Banquo's Ghost, Warluster, MRD, pevergreen, BKS)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
No-one - 1 (Motep)

Csargo
01-21-2007, 19:46
Pevergreen isn't a detective though he's not guilty either.

Don Corleone
01-21-2007, 19:47
I think Redleg is going to need the protection, and he's doing a great job in terms of sifting through evidence.

On the other hand, this was a very busy weekend for me and I cannot vote for a lynching until I've had a chance to go through all the posts.

Vote: No Lynch

Ironside
01-21-2007, 19:50
Hmm, swift changes here.

Let see now, the only realy damaging thing for the town would be if Beirut was an detective, that Krazelic somehow knewed about and is spreading desinformation about it. In that case, I recommend you Beirut to post your investigations before you'll get lynched, as the odds of that being true is much less than that you're a mafia. As Krazelic could've framed you because you were a member of a rival family ontop of the odds of it being a true accident.

peevergreen is most likely either innocent or a Don (and GHC was his Luca, he does claim that GHC and him was quite close gamewise, until he learns that GHC:s identity is revealed), in either case he'll look innocent by the detective (unless investigated by a lucky fed). Keep him alive for now as a public detective, unless we get some new information. Better a known don, than a new one we doesn't know of and killing detectives does'nt lead to townie victories.

The_Stranger has done an awful defense of himself, the only good defense was the posting of the townie info with the upper part, showing either a copy- paste or an elaborate copy. Considering the rest of his defense I'm proned to belive the first case.
Certainly kept under supersticion though, (if nothing else, to make him learn how to not do to get innocent accused).

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Beirut-10 (doc_bean,Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde, Drisos, Dutch_guy, Ironside)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Redleg-12 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, Pannonian, BK, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost, AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418, Drisos, Ironside)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
No-one - 1 (Motep)

Masy
01-21-2007, 20:11
Yes indeed, Redleg seems to be quite competent at the moment.

As for lynching, its a tough one...

I'm Innocent! I can be proven, Pevergreen claims to be a detective. Well, let him investigate me. When he is a real detective, he'll see that I'm innocent, when he isn't a real detective, we shall also notice. This way we either have 2 innocent, or one guilty and one innocent. Just one more day is what I ask.

That, posted by the_stranger is suspicious enough for me to warrant a lynch: he doth protesteth too much methinks (Also, he is confusing me, and this game is confusing enough already.)

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
The_Stranger-7 (Orb, Banquo's Ghost, Warluster, MRD, pevergreen, BKS, Masy)
Beirut-10 (doc_bean,Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde, Drisos, Dutch_guy, Ironside)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Redleg-13 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, Pannonian, BK, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost, AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418, Drisos, Ironside, Masy)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
No-one - 1 (Motep)

Orb
01-21-2007, 20:11
Hmm, swift changes here.

Let see now, the only realy damaging thing for the town would be if Beirut was an detective, that Krazelic somehow knewed about and is spreading desinformation about it. In that case, I recommend you Beirut to post your investigations before you'll get lynched, as the odds of that being true is much less than that you're a mafia. As Krazelic could've framed you because you were a member of a rival family ontop of the odds of it being a true accident.

peevergreen is most likely either innocent or a Don (and GHC was his Luca, he does claim that GHC and him was quite close gamewise, until he learns that GHC:s identity is revealed), in either case he'll look innocent by the detective (unless investigated by a lucky fed). Keep him alive for now as a public detective, unless we get some new information. Better a known don, than a new one we doesn't know of and killing detectives does'nt lead to townie victories.

The_Stranger has done an awful defense of himself, the only good defense was the posting of the townie info with the upper part, showing either a copy- paste or an elaborate copy. Considering the rest of his defense I'm proned to belive the first case.
Certainly kept under supersticion though, (if nothing else, to make him learn how to not do to get innocent accused).

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Redleg-12 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, Pannonian, BK, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost, AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418, Drisos, Ironside)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
No-one - 1 (Motep)

The townie PM has been posted earlier in the thread, it's not really a valid defence.

Masy, Seamus has asked us to keep posting votes in bold type as well as the list.

The Stranger
01-21-2007, 20:18
Masy, you only added to the Tally, you must also make the vote (with Bold).

You might not know, but I've only helped the town sofar...

Motep
01-21-2007, 20:20
Looks like the Stanger has a large fanbase...

Vote: Beirut.... got nothin better to do., might as well hop on a wagon for now.

Select: Redleg...he needs protection

Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Beirut-11 (doc_bean,Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde, Drisos, Dutch_guy, Ironside, Motep)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Sasaki-1(Caius)
No-one - 1 (Motep)

Masy
01-21-2007, 20:22
Masy, you only added to the Tally, you must also make the vote (with Bold).

Oopsie, edited.

Pannonian
01-21-2007, 20:27
Latest vote tally.

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Abstain-6 (BK, OmanesAlexandrapolites, Caius, HughTower, Redleg, Tom_Hagen)
Beirut-11 (doc_bean, Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde, Drisos, Dutch_guy, Ironside, Motep)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Redleg-15 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, Pannonian, BK, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost, AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418, Drisos, Ironside, Masy, Motep, Tom_Hagen)
Banquo's Ghost-1 (OmanesAlexandrapolites)
Sasaki-1 (Caius)

Moros
01-21-2007, 20:29
Thanks Pannonian.

Seamus Fermanagh
01-21-2007, 20:32
Oopsie, edited.

I detected no bold vote only the bolded selection.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 20:33
Looks like beirut's going to buy it. When does voting end?

Moros
01-21-2007, 20:33
Seamus, when is the day going to be over?
edit: lol.

Redleg
01-21-2007, 20:44
Now I have not seen any evidence of Beriut being anything else then a townie, going on the innocent until proven guilty. What is going on behind the PM and private discussions I don't have any information. Yes Kralizec two posts could be damning but I did not see the initial post before it was removed by Kralizec. The individuals who saw the post can drive the discussion around that, and a proper determination might be reached - or as noted above an investigation by a detective could determine the results. Frankly given the mistaken post by Kralizec, Beirut[b]should be on the short list. Hince my [b]abstain versus a vote on no lynch. Beirut's only defense is to point out that the game is one of misdirection. Which is valid, if not a complete answer to the questions posed by Kralizec's post. Does it warrent his lynching - I don't believe so, until futher information comes forward.

Now I attempted to arrange two protection groups last night on two seperate individuals. I am fairily sure that one was done, since I spent some time attempting to arrange it. Now in my efforts to arrange these protection groups did I stumble, and sent a message to someone that was playing both sides against the middle. Very possible, but I still don't have sufficcent proof to make any allegations against anyone that I PM for those missions. I suspect the hit was based upon the initial analysis of the message sent by Andres. At this stage I would like to take a look at all the PM's sent out by Andres to determine a pattern, but that is most likely an un-realistic expectation. But if I was a detective I would be investigation each name on that list, there is a valuable clue contained in that message that might lead us to one of the mafia members, or it could be just a red herring to strike confusion and wast the townie's time. Which at this stage of the game would indeed be a waste of the detective's time, which is why they should indeed wait until several more nights bring about other possiblities to cross-check. So to ignore the list would be incorrect, but it should not be used to determine innocence or guilt. Which means that my actions should be suspect until a determination by a detective or as demonstrated last night a successful murder on myself. Then my roll will actually be determined. Which is indeed a townie.

GH information is cloudly at best, and misdirection the most likely possiblity. I made a criticial mistake in sending GH the PM that describes my role as a townie, to demonstrated to him that my role is not a mafia one. This was before the posting that GH was indeed a Luca. Critical error - which is probably the most viable of the reasons why I was targeted last knight. One other individual has been given that PM, but I believe he is innocent of any attempt. Which places us back into the role of GH and his contacts. If I understand this game correctly the Luca knows who his Don is. Dead players can and do provide information that is useful to one side or another.

The short list of investigation should indeed be the list provided by GH which lists the possible mafia players.

Reenk Roink, Redleg, Beirut, Stig

Stig is deceased. That leaves three individuals to be investigated. If the detectives believe my claim of being a townie, or at minimul an individual determined for a townie, victory that leaves two to be investigated which is easily accomplished. Then the other names on GH post must be looked at also.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1392073&postcount=317

I told the following people this role: Kagemusha and Pannonian. I believe Kage may have told some others such as Caius Flaminius. Kagemusha claims the role of wiseguy. Pannonian claims townie.

and

Kage approached me in the chat about forming a townie kill group. The four of us were myself, him, Caius, and Sigurd. Our first target was to be Sasaki, but Kage called it off for the first night to wait and see what would happen.

So in his role as Luca and his attempt at misdirection GH has provided another set of valuable clues.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 20:44
Seamus, when is the day going to be over?
edit: lol.

I already asked that, Jeez!

:bounce:

Three scum down, 6 to go. And maybe some wise guys. If they were really wise they'd join the town though.

Stig
01-21-2007, 20:48
@Ituralde:
Who killed me, well if I would be a detective investigating my own death I would start with 2 persons. The Stranger and Pevergreen.

The Stranger:
He contacted somewhere last day about GH's list (not as The_Don but as himself). He would get me protected if I would drop that that list was correct. I didn't do that so he got me killed as I had no use anyway. Or it was a trick and he was planning to kill me anyway, as he was working with GH and that list was their hitlist.

Pevergreen:
GH really wanted him as Director, as he was a newbie, well I'm a newbie why not me? GH was a Luca, and some think Pever is a Don, well mostlikely GH's Don if he is one imo. Same here, GH's list was a hitlist. Redleg was on it too, and he was attacked, strange no?

Pevergreen and Stranger might actually be working together but I don't know anything about that.

Masy
01-21-2007, 20:50
I detected no bold vote only the bolded selection.

See it now?

Moros
01-21-2007, 20:51
I already asked that, Jeez!

:bounce:

Three scum down, 6 to go. And maybe some wise guys. If they were really wise they'd join the town though.
Hey we posted at the same time, how could I know, and I even edited lmy post within the minute!

Sasaki Kojiro
01-21-2007, 20:52
Hey we posted at the same time, how could I know, and I even edited lmy post within the minute!

Yes, hence the bouncing joke smiley.

Moros
01-21-2007, 20:55
you have a strange sense of humour, if you ask me.

Seamus Fermanagh
01-21-2007, 20:58
FYI

All votes must be made no later than 0200 EST 1/22/7.

This was in the last write up and also in the info thread. Not really hiding anything. I'm dunking you all in enough ambiguity without that!:wiseguy:

I'm using a 30 hour window in deference to the weekend and requests for more time to consider.

I'll probably be asleep when it goes final and post my write up 8-10a EST when I have a few moments.

Moros
01-21-2007, 21:01
Couldn't you make days during the week longer than during the weekend. I think most have more time during weekends than during the week. I know I have.

Louis VI the Fat
01-21-2007, 21:28

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Beirut-13 (Sasaki Kojiro, Luigi Vi di Fatlington, doc_bean, Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde, Drisos, Dutch_guy, Ironside, Motep)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Redleg-16 (Luigi VI di Fatlington, CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, Pannonian, BK, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost, AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418, Drisos, Ironside, Masy, Motep, Tom_Hagen)
Sasaki-1 (Caius)

Let's just keep the 24-hour days. I was pressed for time last week too, but at least a 24h schedule is predictable.

CountArach
01-21-2007, 21:43
Unvote: Motep

I have a feeling that Krazilec was just faking it, but well... there is only one way to know...

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Motep-1 (Sasaki)
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
Beirut-14 (Sasaki Kojiro, Luigi Vi di Fatlington, doc_bean, Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde, Drisos, Dutch_guy, Ironside, Motep, CountArach)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Redleg-15 (CountArach, The Stranger, pevergreen, Pannonian, BK, doc_bean, Banquo's Ghost, AggonyDuck, Ituralde, Cowhead418, Drisos, Ironside, Masy, Motep, Tom_Hagen)
Sasaki-1 (Caius)

EDIT: Bolded my votes...

Lord Winter
01-22-2007, 00:18
Saskii, whats the code for that bandwagon smilly of yours?

Sasaki Kojiro
01-22-2007, 00:25
Saskii, whats the code for that bandwagon smilly of yours?

It's a imageshack link:

https://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5050/emotbandwagonqr2.gif

https://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5050/emotbandwagonqr2.gif

This looks like a bandwagon and maybe some people are, but mostly we are going off of info heard through the PM grapevine. Interesting thing about this game, no one has come under major suspicion for in thread activities. It's all been outside. Very untraditional in that way.

Pannonian
01-22-2007, 00:54
This looks like a bandwagon and maybe some people are, but mostly we are going off of info heard through the PM grapevine. Interesting thing about this game, no one has come under major suspicion for in thread activities. It's all been outside. Very untraditional in that way.
It might be a good idea to send Seamus regular summaries of our PM activities so he can do a good writeup at the end. I've sent one describing everything that's happened until today.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-22-2007, 01:01
Yeah, I've sent him a couple.

I don't envy him on the write up though.

Beirut
01-22-2007, 01:03
T'is cold outside I feel the breath
Of icy winds and chilly death
I'm set upon by drunken gang
With thoughts of innocent men to hang
When I'm gone you'll feel the guilt
For the wretched gallows that you've built
Though hanged I'll be t'is not the end
For I will return right round the bend
And who amongst all who will feel the danger
Is my back stabbing "Vote Beirut" son, that shmuck, The Stranger

Warluster
01-22-2007, 01:06
um, I think I will change my vote, I still believe you Mafia though Stranger!

Unvote:The_Stranger

Vote Tally:
Lynch:
Motep-1 (Sasaki)
pevergreen-1 (DoH)
The_Stranger- (Orb, Banquo's Ghost, , MRD, pevergreen, BKS, Masy)
Beirut-15 (Sasaki Kojiro, Luigi Vi di Fatlington, doc_bean, Moros, Cowhead418, Pannonian, AggonyDuck,The Stranger, Ituralde, Drisos, Dutch_guy, Ironside, Motep, CountArach,Warluster)

Director:
DoH-1 (DoH)
Sasaki-1 (Caius)

pevergreen
01-22-2007, 01:10
So, if what other people are saying is true, your dying command will be that the stranger shan't live?

I am apprehensive about putting my detective PM out, as to my new mind, it just allows the mafia a hold of another role pm. Anyway, is it any proof i am a detective. Look at GH.

I dont deny being in contact with him, i was to figure out what a good course of action was, as this is my first mafia game. I went to him because "Any opinion [Sasaki] gives on the matter is suspicious"--Crazed Rabbit

And GH is in KOTR. So i had someone to guide me.

As for now? Well i hope not to be lynched, orkilled in the night phase.

If someone could pm me the most likely mafia candidates, i could investigate them tonight?

Sasaki Kojiro
01-22-2007, 01:17
Personally I agree about not posting the pm. Any later mafia could claim detective with impunity.

I'm not in favor if pevergreen taking private suggestions though, I think it should be public who he is going to investigate, and decided by the town. He can then provide us with the results. After a few rounds we should be able to judge whether these results are accurate--say he says someone is innocent tomorrow, and in a few days time that person is killed and revealed to be criminal. Or if he says someone is innocent and they are a wise guy working for the town, they can reveal him for mafia.

pevergreen
01-22-2007, 01:26
I agree with that. Seems a fair way to judge me.

Pannonian
01-22-2007, 01:26
Since Beirut is going to hang this round, and there are 3 prime suspects, the logical thing for pevergreen to do would be to investigate the other two. That is, The_Stranger and Motep. Give us the results, and we'll hang them both. By the 3rd day, when pevergreen is due to go, we'll have the autopsy for the first of the three. If that result is confirmed, he'll survive for one more day until the second autopsy is done. If either of those results contradicts his investigation, he hangs.

Also, list your results so far so we can have something to look at.

pevergreen
01-22-2007, 01:27
I did, ive only investigated two people.

I was in a protection group first night.